Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    We will see man. The Panthers defense now leads the league in sacks. The Panthers record is mediocre, but they have played the best teams well. They also have the leagues MVP. If you're looking for a blowout, you're not going to get that. Panthers are hot and they literally can't lose this game. They will come in with fire under their ass.

The Panthers offense has struggled in the second half, but is very explosive, and honestly I'm not sure your defense is going to be able to stop it. I see a really high scoring game. As for the secondary, we've made some minor moves that have gone a good ways. Brees really struggled last week, as did Alex Smith, Jameis Winston, etc.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Im not a Texans fan but wow Texans got robbed 3 times...Hopkins didn't run out of bounds...and the running back made the first down twice ......not once but twice lol......Make the videos of that.....gotta see it again lol....ROBBED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the hopkins one is tough to tell, as we don't have a perfect angle to see it. the main broadcast angle sucks because one of the coaches head is directly in the way of seeing his foot. this one shows he might have stepped out, but again, it's impossible to know how much of his foot was on the ground. you can make out some white chalk flying up, but not sure that's conclusive. either way, the refs made the call on the field and wasn't reviewable. honestly, in these 50/50 plays, i do believe the refs SHOULD let them play out and have the chance of reviewing it, rather than calling it dead

as for the late game runs, i think miller clearly had it on 3rd down and they gave a bad spot. o'brien definitely should have challenged it and would have won imo. for that one, it doesn't really make sense to look at a still picture, because you could easily have a pic with his knee down and the ball past the marker, but with a still shot, you dont know if he fell forward after the knee was down, or if that snapshot is actually EXACTLY the moment the knee went down. but if you look at the video, i think its pretty clear miller had it.

the 4th down play is harder to call, and while that spot was questionable, i'm not at all surprised they didn't overturn it. honestly, if the call on the field was a first down and the raiders challenged it, i dont think they would have overturned that either. it's hard to make out where the ball was positioned relative to his body at the moment his knee went down. sure, his head was past the marker, but the ball was tucked in

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    We will see man. The Panthers defense now leads the league in sacks. The Panthers record is mediocre, but they have played the best teams well. They also have the leagues MVP. If you're looking for a blowout, you're not going to get that. Panthers are hot and they literally can't lose this game. They will come in with fire under their ass.

The Panthers offense has struggled in the second half, but is very explosive, and honestly I'm not sure your defense is going to be able to stop it. I see a really high scoring game. As for the secondary, we've made some minor moves that have gone a good ways. Brees really struggled last week, as did Alex Smith, Jameis Winston, etc.
    when i said "it should be a good game" that was basically the opposite of me saying i expect a blowout. not to nitpick, but the panthers dont lead the league in sacks. they have 30, while the seahawks and bills have 31 apiece. with that said, the raiders have given up THE fewest sacks in the league (11) despite being a pass happy club. this is a combination of the raiders having a top 2 OL and of Carr routinely ranking among the best QB's regarding "time to throw" stats.

i think the panthers will be able to move the ball against the raiders, just like we saw with houston last night. but the raiders only have 7 turnovers on the season, the panthers have 19. if the raiders win the turnover battle, i dont see the panthers outscoring them on a possession by possession basis. the panthers are also 1-3 on the road this year. the raiders are favored to win, as they should be.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    We staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacked

Adelson tells Davis to get his filthy hands off his $750m, could blow up Vegas Raiders deal

http://www.fieldofschemes.com/2016/1...-raiders-deal/

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

Sack leader Addison out. Kalil still out. Oher to IR. Kuechly still out.

Vegas having this only +3 says more about how bad the Raiders D is than anything, tbh

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Sack leader Addison out. Kalil still out. Oher to IR. Kuechly still out.

Vegas having this only +3 says more about how bad the Raiders D is than anything, tbh
    vegas... their odds are dependent on betting patterns, which have been way off on carolina and oakland this year.

oakland is 7-3 ATS, panthers are 2-6-2. dumbass casual gamblers still think panthers are a really good team based on last year . 0-3-1 ATS on the road ... people thinkin they're road warriors

but you gotta make your cute pre-emptive excuses to setup your win/win... if the panthers lose, well we were hurt so it doesn't count, and if they win, holy we won despite being hurt

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Carolina most likely done, Oakland is in the same lane as Dallas. Everyone is jumping up and down, but not just sure at the moment. Are they exceptional, or above average? Either way both are in the playoffs.
    Last edited by Spur-Addict; 11-26-2016 at 02:22 PM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    the raiders aren't as good as their record, and i dont think oakland is as good as dallas overall, tbh. cowboys offense is rolling, and their defense, flawed as it is, gives up less than 20 ppg. cowboys D bends, oakland's D breaks and is the achilles heel to the team that relies on carr to bail them out time and time again

but carolina is mediocre through and through, and they're awful on the road + banged up. panthers will need to win the turnover battle to stand a chance, and they turn the ball over a lot

i subscribe to the "any given sunday" thing, but there's a reason why the raiders are favored despite the panthers inflated perception (as evidenced by their awful ATS record)
    Last edited by spurraider21; 11-25-2016 at 09:00 PM.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    vegas... their odds are dependent on betting patterns, which have been way off on carolina and oakland this year.

oakland is 7-3 ATS, panthers are 2-6-2. dumbass casual gamblers still think panthers are a really good team based on last year . 0-3-1 ATS on the road ... people thinkin they're road warriors

but you gotta make your cute pre-emptive excuses to setup your win/win... if the panthers lose, well we were hurt so it doesn't count, and if they win, holy we won despite being hurt

Like the Waiders would do missing Mack, their Center, LT, or 2nd best defensive player

Thinking 'dumbass gamblers' set the line and not the sharps

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Like the Waiders would do missing Mack, their Center, LT, or 2nd best defensive player

Thinking 'dumbass gamblers' set the line and not the sharps

I was trying to be nice to his team, but he's right. His team is not as good as their record is, their defense is , and they are too reliant on their QB with no run game. He wants to sit here and call Carolina mediocre but not putting injuries and recent play into account. Well what the have the Raiders done to warrant this great success? Have a great start? Please. Carolina has been more proven over the last year and a half than Oakland ever was.

SR better hope we don't beat them without Kuechly (which we are 4-0 without him) on the road for all this talk.

Raiders haven't proven yet playboy.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

I was trying to be nice to his team, but he's right. His team is not as good as their record is, their defense is , and they are too reliant on their QB with no run game. He wants to sit here and call Carolina mediocre but not putting injuries and recent play into account. Well what the have the Raiders done to warrant this great success? Have a great start? Please. Carolina has been more proven over the last year and a half than Oakland ever was.

SR better hope we don't beat them without Kuechly (which we are 4-0 without him) on the road for all this talk.

Raiders haven't proven yet playboy.
    ... "with no run game" despite having #9 rushing team in the league and being higher ranked than the panthers on the ground... both in yards per game, and by a significant amount in rushing average (4.6 ypc for oakland, 3.8 for Car).

... carolina IS mediocre. they're 4-6. and they've had recent wins against SF, LA, and NO, all sub .500 teams, and all games at home

... the raiders, flawed as they have been, have 8 wins in 10 games. that's what they've done. the win against denver is what validated them as a legitimate team. it also gave them something the panthers dont have, a win against a team that doesn't have a losing record. you were creaming your pants after like 3 games last year, despite having gone 7-8-1 the year before, and now you're giving me crap for having confidence in an 8-2 team the year after going 7-9? lol

but yes, last year's panthers were better than last year's raiders, so if you want to talk about the past year and a half, you have that going for you

i dont get why you're so salty though... i said it should be a good game, acknowledged it wouldn't be a blowout of any kind, and said i subscribe to the any given sunday thing. its just that the raiders are favored and that's not just some coincidence, it's for a reason... they've been a better team this year and they're at home, while the panthers have no road wins

smh they should send a thank you note.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Figures he'd be a fairweather, treacherous, bandwagoning got.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    UNT... i dont read his ignored posts anymore since after i do i always need to go take a , but comparing benson mayowa to khalil mack

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    We staaaaaaacked

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Should go down to has the ball last
    Cam had the chance but...

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    ...but we too stacked

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    ...but we too stacked
    in the win column...

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    in the win column...
    Wsome,Lsome

We stacked

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The NFL is always better when the Niners/Raiders are relevant. All that history, all those great players.

The Raiders will play in the SB in the next five seasons.

Derek Carr crying because he jammed his finger was

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Derek Carr crying because he jammed his finger was

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    10-2... 6 straight wins.

Upcoming Thursday night game @ KC will probably decide the division winner since those dip falcons choked

Thread Information