Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Congrats to the Raiders for cementing their place as the best in the AFC and 2nd best in the NFL, tbh.

Great offensive line, defense is trash though.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Congrats to the Raiders for cementing their place as the best in the AFC and 2nd best in the NFL, tbh.

Great offensive line, defense is trash though.
    God damn UNT, have some ing mercy. I'm sorry spurraider21, maybe next year...

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    God damn UNT, have some ing mercy. I'm sorry spurraider21, maybe next year...
    dude has no power over the raiders. early in the season he was arguing that benson mayowa (who? exactly) was a better player than khalil mack

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    dude has no power over the raiders. early in the season he was arguing that benson mayowa (who? exactly) was a better player than khalil mack
    He jinxed us too, scro.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He jinxed us too, scro.
    OMG BELICHICK IS AMAZING! THE PATS ARE A BUNCH OF SEXY ABERCROMBIE MODELS AND CAN'T BE BEAT!

There. I've completed the cycle.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Ok, let's see...

Raiders at KC in the Del Rio/Carr era....they lost last season 23-17.

The Chiefs have gone...20-4 in their 24 games, and haven't lost a division game at home since week two of 2015.

As far as Thursday Night Football goes.

The Chiefs are 5-5 SU, the Raiders 3-4.

The Chiefs have played the better schedule. AT...Steelers, Raiders, Falcons, Broncos.

The Chiefs are 6-1 the last 7 vs Raiders. Or when Andy Reid showed up.

There is no logical reason to see a Raiders win in this 'spot". As we know like in Seatlle that crowd noise there at Arrowhead is a factor, so if we take that and add to everything else, it does say....Chiefs.

I will be rooting for Oakland, the game is better when the silver & black is in the mix.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Oakland is 2-0 on Thursday Night since Carr took over. They've only beaten the Chiefs 1/5 times with Carr. That one time? Yup. Thursday night. Kansas city in their last 2 Thursday games? 0-2

well thats my version of playing the "spot" thing...

but seriously, the chiefs are at home and have played the raiders extremely well since reid took over. carr has had his worst games against KC. the chiefs are favored and rightfully so. hoping we pull an upset. thursday night games tend to be low quality and sloppy, so hopefully that wildcard lets us pull some bull off
    Last edited by spurraider21; 12-05-2016 at 02:58 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Oakland is 2-0 on Thursday Night since Carr took over. They've only beaten the Chiefs 1/5 times with Carr. That one time? Yup. Thursday night.

Kansas city in their last 2 Thursday games? 0-2
    Yep...IN....Oakland. Home/road is huge~

In the Andy Reid era if he wins the first Raider game, he also wins the second. 4-0 there.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Yep...IN....Oakland. Home/road is huge~

In the Andy Reid era if he wins the first Raider game, he also wins the second. 4-0 there.
    well thats because the raiders have been a trash team since andy reid got there

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    well thats because the raiders have been a trash team since andy reid got there
    True true, but do you really think the Raiders can win IN KC? Dude, keep it real, ok, don't get all silly because ya like a team, ok?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    True true, but do you really think the Raiders can win IN KC? Dude, keep it real, ok, don't get all silly because ya like a team, ok?
    read my post above. i think the chiefs will win, though as a fan i'm always holding out hope for another outcome

also statistically, the raiders have had a tougher schedule than KC so far, as opposed to what you claimed earlier. the chiefs have had basically the average strength of schedule so far across the league

Last edited by spurraider21; 12-05-2016 at 03:59 AM.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    im so jealous of the raiders

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Oakland's defense might be atrocious, but they have what's most important--the ability to effectively rush the passer with minimal blitzing...Mack and Irvin change games, much like Mathis and Freeney did for Indy bitd. They also kind of remind me of the 2011 New York Giants (2007 to a lesser extent since their D was good). Very meh running game, but a clutch team that made explosive big plays on offensive and could dominate another team's O-line with a 4-man pass rush when it mattered.

I still think Oakland (and/or Dallas) are another year away from the promised land--just because my gut tells me the youth factor will rear its ugly head at the wrong time--but at least the Cowboys have little-to-no-resistance in that terrible NFC playoff field this year. Seattle matches up horribly with them--as does GB, the NFC South, the Paper Lions, etc. If I'm the Cowboys the only team I don't wanna see are the Giants (and maybe the Redskins just because how close they play each other. The problem is Dallas is a lock for the #1 seed, and it's very possible that both the Skins and Giants end up as the NFC WC's this year--setting up one of a divisional round game either way assuming NYG and WAS win their games at DET and TB.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Two words for tonights game....Tyreek Hill.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dude, that will last what a week? Grow up little guy, ok?

Tyreek Hill
    Early life[edit]

A native of Pearson, Georgia, Hill attended Coffee High School, where he won both the 100 metres and 200 metres at the 2012 Georgia 5A state meet.[1][2]
    On May 26, 2012, at the 36th Golden South Classic in Orlando, Florida, Hill ran a new season-best in the 100 m (10.19) and a PR in the 200 m (20.14).[3] His time in the 200 m missed Roy Martin's 1985 national high school record by only one hundredth of a second. It was the fastest time by a junior athlete in the 2012 season and the fastest by a junior since Ramil Guliyev's 20.04 in 2009. His time in the 100 m ties Abraham Hall for second fastest by a junior in the 2012 season, behind only Adam Gemili. He was Track and Field News "High School Athlete of the Year" in 2012.[4] Hill also clocked a 4.25 40-yard dash at a Nike Sparq Camp.[citation needed] Hill ran a wind-assisted (+5.0 m/s) 9.98 in the 100-meter dash at the 2013 Hutchinson NJCCA Championships.[5]
    He was a USA Today All-American track and field selection in 2012.[6]

Now here's what is going to happen, everytime Hill does anything good or bad you will think of Avante
    Last edited by Avante; 12-08-2016 at 04:47 PM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    this is the raiders thread, Crickets

i dont need the wikipedia cutout of some from the chiefs

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Two words for tonights game....Tyreek Hill.
    Two more words: muffed punt.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Two more words: muffed punt.
    Will you ever learn little guy, hahaha`~~~

Stupid, talk about a rookie, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Chiefs 10-3
    Raiders 10-3
    Broncos 8-4

chiefs own decisive tiebreaker.

remaining games:

Raiders: @ Chargers, vs Colts, @ Broncos
    Chiefs: vs ans, vs Broncos, @ Chargers

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Tyreek Hill 14
    Raiders 13

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    didnt watch the game but 41 passes for 117 yards. lol wtf

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

That was some from the Chiefs, huh?

Ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

I like how he left out the part about how Hill strangled his pregnant girlfriend and got kicked out of Oklahoma State. Real classy guy for Crickets to be slurping.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I like how he left out the part about how Hill strangled his pregnant girlfriend and got kicked out of Oklahoma State. Real classy guy for Crickets to be slurping.
    translation

Ok ok ok, I once again ran my mouth way too early in a game, and ended up looking stupid as Hill did exactly what Avante was talking about. When will I ever learn to slow down and give things some time, yep, like Avante does.

I did the same thing in the Bills vs Raiders game, ya think I'd learn by now.

Thread Information