Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Raiders blazing the trail while chargers are stuck as Kroenke's

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    if anybody is interested, they just opened up deposits for seat licenses for the new stadium... big link on top of the raiders website

http://www.raiders.com/

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    LEZZ GO TO VEGAAAAAAAAAHS TO WATCH DA RAIDAAAAAAAAAHS

Wonder who the one vote against the move was from?
    Miami owner Steven Ross:

"There's very little public money available for teams today. And if you own a team, you should have the deep pockets to deliver," Ross said. "You need some public money for infrastructure and things like that. But with the costs of stadiums today, our country can't afford to put all of the money in those things."
    The Los Angeles market was open when Ross was turned down for public money, but he remained in South Florida.
    "I reflected and said, 'What is my position? And what's important to the city?' I believe in cities and I believe the Dolphins are an important, integral part of the city. It's not a selfish issue," Ross said. "You do what you know is right. When you accept certain positions you have to take certain responsibilities. You have to understand what you're doing. And you know what your responsibility is. And life's not all about money."
    Ross' perspective is very different than from Davis and most of the NFL owners. He's made plenty of money and did try to pry public money from the state to help pay for stadium renovations. However, he didn't threaten to leave after he didn't receive any money and opted to privately finance the cost.
    "You don't play with communities like that," Ross said. "I was looking to see what's best for the community. And that's how we do our developments. And that's why we've been successful. And life shouldn't be a question of greed."

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Miami owner Steven Ross:

"There's very little public money available for teams today. And if you own a team, you should have the deep pockets to deliver," Ross said. "You need some public money for infrastructure and things like that. But with the costs of stadiums today, our country can't afford to put all of the money in those things."
    The Los Angeles market was open when Ross was turned down for public money, but he remained in South Florida.
    "I reflected and said, 'What is my position? And what's important to the city?' I believe in cities and I believe the Dolphins are an important, integral part of the city. It's not a selfish issue," Ross said. "You do what you know is right. When you accept certain positions you have to take certain responsibilities. You have to understand what you're doing. And you know what your responsibility is. And life's not all about money."
    Ross' perspective is very different than from Davis and most of the NFL owners. He's made plenty of money and did try to pry public money from the state to help pay for stadium renovations. However, he didn't threaten to leave after he didn't receive any money and opted to privately finance the cost.
    "You don't play with communities like that," Ross said. "I was looking to see what's best for the community. And that's how we do our developments. And that's why we've been successful. And life shouldn't be a question of greed."
    You just wish more owners (and players) thought that way, instead of the cesspit MOAR MONEY MONEY MONEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!1!1!one!1!!eleven!1!! culture.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Blue 80 - Hut-Hut going to be fun to watch. KC and DEN are criminally overrated and have crappy offenses. Raiders going to win this division going away. 11-5 +

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i think the Lynch signing will make Clipper Nation very happy. After years of gargling his balls on this forum, he can now enjoy ingesting Lynch's bodily fluids twice a year

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    would be pretty anticlimactic if this turns out to be another MJD situation ... but Lynch is a different animal

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Conley pick is crazy risky given what he's up against right now... McKenzie says they've done their research, but , they really think they're ahead of the police department on this one? If it all gets cleared up its a good pick, but wow.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I believe in Reggie and the FO doing their homework. es want a piece of the pie and they'll do whatever when they don't get that handout.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Conley, Lynch, and a guy named Jihad... hmm, when does Aldon Smith return?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Raiders relocation fee set at 378 million

Chargers and Rams paid 645 each

chargers

Looking good.

The rebirth of Michael Crabtree.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Looking good.

Looking good.

Looking like .

The death of David Carr.

And this in' defense.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Looking like .

The death of David Carr.

And this in' defense.

So much hope for this season too. Classic raider football and luck.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    So much hope for this season too. Classic raider football and luck.
    Referring to David I instead of Derek

Referring to David I instead of Derek
    Insomnia fart. Thankfully Derek is back to hopefully stop the bleeding.

Thread Information