Boxings sleeping pill is coming back...of course he doesn't wanna fight GGG. I always picked May against Manny but GGG is all wrong for him.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...ing-retirement?

"I think that it's best that he go up and fight Andre Ward," Mayweather said of Golovkin. "I think that would be a good fight for Triple G and Andre Ward. How can Floyd Mayweather fight at 160 [pounds] when I can never even make 154?"

"Everyone is asking me, 'Is Floyd Mayweather coming back?'" Mayweather said in Washington, where one of his fighters, super middleweight leholder Badou Jack, fought to a majority draw against Lucian Bute at the DC Armory. "Right now, I'm happy being on this side, but I've been talking with CBS and Showtime, and you just never know. But right now, I'm just happy on this side."

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    Post Count
    Appreciate him picking the Spurs to win it all, really do.

But GGG would push his in

Post Count
    Appreciate him picking the Spurs to win it all, really do.

But GGG would push his in
    Exactly. GGG would break it off in his ass tbh. Mayweather can't sneak a fight with him before he peaks like he did with Canelo or after decline like he did with Paq. GGG would prob knock his ass out in round 5-7.

Post Count
    Exactly. GGG would break it off in his ass tbh. Mayweather can't sneak a fight with him before he peaks like he did with Canelo or after decline like he did with Paq. GGG would prob knock his ass out in round 5-7.
    It's a shame no one wants to fight him, he could be one of the greatest if he had the big names under his belt(s)

His style is pleasing to the casual boxing fan as well

Post Count
    Canelo will fight him, eventually. Dude doesn't run from anyone.

Just hope they agree on at least a 157 catch weight. Both win

It's a shame no one wants to fight him, he could be one of the greatest if he had the big names under his belt(s)

His style is pleasing to the casual boxing fan as well
    Andre Ward wants GGG and would easily beat him tbh

Post Count
    Andre Ward wants GGG and would easily beat him tbh
    That boat sailed, tbh. Ward didn't impress one bit his last fight.

Prime Ward you might have a point

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Post Count
    Ward's living off something in his past to have all this respect. I'm looking forward to seeing the guy some of you keep describing show up for one of his fights.

who has GGG fought for him to earn his biggest pay day from fighting may? i like dude but lets be real, he hasn't fought anybody.

Post Count
    Ummm................ Mayweather would have to go up two weight classes, of course he would lose.

Thread Information