Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Last edited by ace3g; 04-17-2016 at 11:31 PM.

Believe.
    Post Count
    I like Cejudo, this will be a good fight.

Hopefully Jones isn't caught with coke again before the fight.

UFC Tonight @UFCTonight
    BREAKING: Anthony Pettis vs. Edson Barboza set for lightweight bout on April 23rd at UFC 197. Location TBA.

Post Count
    Regular UFC 197 again..

Post Count
    Lets go Jones!!

Take it back...

Please let this fight happen

Post Count
    Can't drive without permission from his parole officer..

Jesus Christ Jon..

Just lock yourself in the gym the next few weeks, then get a ride to the airport for the flight to Vegas and get your le back.

Either this is the best April Fools Joker ever (all the media sites are running with it) or Cormier actually is injured and off the card...

Sounds like he's actually injured - he was apparently seen at USA wrestling camp wearing a walking boot... ITY

Just give the shot to Rumble.

Jones is asking for a replacement either at LHW or HW. It would be in his best interest to take a fight instead of delaying his return and waiting for Cormier.

OSP is fighting Jones at 197. Dana just announced it on SportsCenter

Post Count
    I'm glad Jones is still fighting because he needs to get back in there after all this time off. But obviously the real fight going away is a buzz kill.

Next up on the schedule, the return of Bones Jones!!!!

Believe.
    Post Count
    - Jones obviously.

- Head says Dimitrius, heart says Cejudo... I'll go with my heart and pick Cejudo.

maybe I'll pick the rest later

Believe.
    Post Count
    Man I love this dude

speaking about gummy bears lol

Everyone made weight

Jon Jones vs. Ovince Saint Preux for interim light heavyweight le - Bones is back! I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few "oh !" moments where OSP gives Jones trouble in the first round, but Jones will settle in and take it by TKO in the 3rd.

Demetrious Johnson vs. Henry Cejudo for flyweight le - head says Mighty Mouse, but I just have a gut feeling that Cejudo's size and strength gives Johnson trouble tonight. Johnson hasn't fought someone of Cejudo's calibre (of course the same could be said about Cejudo not having fought someone of Johnson's calibre). Don't be surprised, though, if this is the upset.

Edson Barboza vs. Anthony Pettis - two fighters moving in opposite directions? Barboza and Pettis have similar styles, but Pettis can get too complacent fighting as he backs up, and Barboza is not someone you want pressuring you.

Rafael Natal vs. Robert Whittaker - Natal is skilled, but Whittaker is on the up and up, and seems to add new elements every time he enters the octagon.

Andre Fili vs. Yair Rodriguez - when in doubt, go Team Alpha Male. Although, as an aside, that camp does seem to be hemorrhaging talent of late. First TJ, now Benevidez?

Post Count
    Jones appears at home in his head. Ready for war..

Jones appears at home in his head. Ready for war..

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    LOL, MMGAY.

(Am I doing this right?)

Thread Information