Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Spurs lost. Your pedophilia takes a back seat tonight. Enjoy the time off.
    This is without a doubt the greatest troll job in the history of ST, hahaha~~~~~~~~~

It's so simple, just toss out a few...look I'm no pedo....and here they come as dumb as can be, hahaha~~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Spurs lost. Your pedophilia takes a back seat tonight. Enjoy the time off.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante is a goober

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And totally inside your head, hahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    First off ya stupid the age of consent over there was ...what?...you don't even know do ya got?

Stupid, why ignore my stance on this sick , your got ass can't read? Why act like you don't get..."ya shoot a sicko pedo in thre brain"...well?

Dude, you're a aren't ya? You suck , right?

Settle down there, Kid Toucha 2.0.

1. For the record, I am NOT 12. I don't understand why you are talking so nasty to me. I don't think I'm your type.

2. Tell us the story again. I don't remember the details where you were doing the "right thing". I only remember the important part where you admitted to shagging an underage Filipino hooker and then paid a homeless vagabond to take a dump on your chest while you wore your Sailor uniform. I want to make sure you are given a fair shake and want you to tell your side of the story again, even if you are a sick that needs to be removed from society.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

1. For the record, I am NOT 12. I don't understand why you are talking so nasty to me. I don't think I'm your type.

2. Tell us the story again. I don't remember the details where you were doing the "right thing". I only remember the important part where you admitted to shagging an underage Filipino hooker and then paid a homeless vagabond to take a dump on your chest while you wore your Sailor uniform. I want to make sure you are given a fair shake and want you to tell your side of the story again, even if you are a sick that needs to be removed from society.
    It's an old story that's been going on as far back as it goes, , the pirate days.

Ships pull into ports, so what do we see, yep....bars. In these bars we will find hookers. That is just life, how it is.

I was 19 years old in that world, , it could have been Mars, it was that different from central Cali, where I grew up. I had no idea what was going on so I just watched the older guys, those that had done this many times.

There was 0/none/ZERO thought or concern over anyones age, it was a 100% non factor, not even thought of. They sure in the didn't care and you are in a bar, where I came from ya had to be 21.

NOBODY was in there looking for any kids, how stupid is that when ya had full grown women all over the place. And I never saw any kids in those bars.

Now, there could have been some 16 year old who looked older,that is possible. But, you weren't going around looking for that like some sick ass pedo.

Some years after my navy days I saw a thing on tv about the sex slavery situation over there, that pissed me off, why weren't we told about that sick ? Well I posted that here, and that morfed into.....you pedo you....yep, huh?????????

Dude, I am no sick ass pedo, and if I saw any man messing with a kid I'm stomping his ass. And if we needed to kill them all off I'd love to be the guy who does it.........ok?

What we have is a few dumbass little punks here like you, so immature and stupid it's funny. That's really all this is about.
    Last edited by Avante; 05-03-2016 at 01:52 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    thats a riot

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante once asgain taking a Kool the Freak thread and making it all about Avante.

The master at work.

Thread Information