Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These people who blithely compare his assumed net worth with what the S&P 500 index has done are leaving out the money he has lavishly lived on all these years. That's not peanuts - he flies around in a private jet, paid alimony and child support, provides livelihoods for all his kids (and I assume their spouses too), and have you seen where he lives? That's not even counting the thousands of people who he directly employs - jobs that investing in an S&P 500 fund would not necessarily create.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These people who blithely compare his assumed net worth with what the S&P 500 index has done are leaving out the money he has lavishly lived on all these years. That's not peanuts - he flies around in a private jet, paid alimony and child support, provides livelihoods for all his kids (and I assume their spouses too), and have you seen where he lives? That's not even counting the thousands of people who he directly employs - jobs that investing in an S&P 500 fund would not necessarily create.
    You Trump-sucking assholes gonna be crushed in November, just like Donny.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one knows what Trump believes in. He lies and changes his mind constantly.
    I have yet to meet a Trump supporter who can stand up to any sort of questions.

And its the same with so many voters. They can't really give you a position or quality they like about a candidate, just negatives about the opposition. Trump understands graft therefore he may have an easier time stopping it. He understands how businessmen can take advantage of government loopholes so he will be versed in closing them. Hillary has made foreign policy mistakes but at least she understands how to deal with other countries. She has been in the thick of it. There ya go...

Hillary is going to win. At least voters could see Cruz for what he is. Choosing Trump over Ted is a no brainier. So do I believe in Amerca's ability to choose wisely... in this reduced field.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    No one knows what Trump believes in. He lies and changes his mind constantly.
    I have yet to meet a Trump supporter who can stand up to any sort of questions.

And its the same with so many voters. They can't really give you a position or quality they like about a candidate, just negatives about the opposition. Trump understands graft therefore he may have an easier time stopping it. He understands how businessmen can take advantage of government loopholes so he will be versed in closing them. Hillary has made foreign policy mistakes but at least she understands how to deal with other countries. She has been in the thick of it. There ya go...

Hillary is going to win. At least voters could see Cruz for what he is. Choosing Trump over Ted is a no brainier. So do I believe in Amerca's ability to choose wisely... in this reduced field.
    LOL at Hillary knowing how to deal with other countries.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "He understands how businessmen can take advantage of government loopholes so he will be versed in closing them."

Holy . He'll sign every Repug bill with every kind of BigCorp/1% loophole attached. His tax plans, true to his wealthy class and Class Warfare, makes HIM much more wealthy.

"
    she understands how to deal with other countries. "

Bribe, extort, threaten, embargo them, then bomb and invade them. Worked great in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria. She installed the military dictatorship in Egypt.

Anybody got any proof that Hillary advanced peace and cooperation among nations as Senator or Secy of State? (not that it would offset her Iraq, Libya, Syria, etc)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You Trump-sucking assholes gonna be crushed in November, just like Donny.
    Trump (and Bernie) may lose - but at least they've brought more awareness of how rigged the system is. I can't believe the way in which some of these delegates are chosen. And the democrats' super delegates - that's like the establishment choosing the candidate. Why bother voting?
    Last edited by rmt; 05-03-2016 at 11:25 AM.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL at Hillary knowing how to deal with other countries.
    So Trump will force Mexico to build a wall. Hillary has 100x Trump's experience.

"He understands how businessmen can take advantage of government loopholes so he will be versed in closing them."

Holy . He'll sign every Repug bill with every kind of BigCorp/1% loophole attached. His tax plans, true to his wealthy class and Class Warfare, makes HIM much more wealthy.

"
    she understands how to deal with other countries. "

Bribe, extort, threaten, embargo them, then bomb and invade them. Worked great in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria. She installed the military dictatorship in Egypt.

Anybody got any proof that Hillary advanced peace and cooperation among nations as Senator or Secy of State? (not that it would offset her Iraq, Libya, Syria, etc)

And one from boots. How will Trump be better on foreign affairs boots? These are your candidates.

So I got both extremes to s out the fruitbat comments.

See what we got here are recalcitrant ninnies, boots and thin-thong, who can only spew insults. No candidate could possibly have a positive. These are the types of citizens who hate too much, and act on nothing. Cowards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As much as I dislike Trump's bull , ing Hillary is gonna be way worse. I want to hold her throat with one hand and beat the ing stupid fake ass expressions off that s face until she goes into a coma. She's annoying as

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This y, slithering snake is unbelievable. I hope she gets assassinated while in office tbh.

starts at 3:28

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As much as I dislike Trump's bull , ing Hillary is gonna be way worse. I want to hold her throat with one hand and beat the ing stupid fake ass expressions off that s face until she goes into a coma. She's annoying as
    So you think Trump would be better than the status quo?

People that get reflexively mad are weak-willed btw. You must be an absolute joy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

People that get reflexively mad are weak-willed btw. You must be an absolute joy.
    Go use your gender neutral restroom

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How?

You're comparing with tier, remember.
    don't reason with these dumbasses...

In a thread about Hillary lying they are advocating for a guy that changes his mind every day, and determines his net worth to be how he's "feeling"

At least Hillary is competent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This y, slithering snake is unbelievable. I hope she gets assassinated while in office tbh.

starts at 3:28
    Of course she's a snake, but if you're asking to shove a knife up my ass or our shards of glass..I'm taking the knife.

You're not gonna vote for trump are you? He wants to send your people to build a wall and then trick you guys to walking over to the other side before he locks the door.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't reason with these dumbasses...

In a thread about Hillary lying they are advocating for a guy that changes his mind every day, and determines his net worth to be how he's "feeling"

At least Hillary is competent.
    Trump and Bernie Sanders supporters are equality re ed, I've come to find out.

Wierdly enough Hillary seems to be the most honest of all the candidates. A while back fact checkers made a chart of who was full of and this was the results.

19 pants on fire for Trump.

What a crock of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump and Bernie Sanders supporters are equality re ed, I've come to find out.

Wierdly enough Hillary seems to be the most honest of all the candidates. A while back fact checkers made a chart of who was full of and this was the results.

19 pants on fire for Trump.

What a crock of .
    Dude is a masterful manipulator...I can't believe how stupid some of his supporters are. Cruz was a pos, but calling him "lying Ted" was ironic to say the least. Bernie is a good man tbh, just can't stand his supporters they are a bit crazy.

Hillary, I'm not too big a fan of because I don't like the idea of political families---its borderline nepotism. However, she is one tough ing cookie and probably one of the most competent people to ever run for office. While doo doo head complained about being asked "tough" questions and the debates being too long she stood in front of pointless questioning for like 15 hrs straight. Elizabeth Warren, one of the most brilliant political minds in this country mentioned that Hillary was the smartest student she ever came across, picking up one of her complex bills in the span of a couple of minutes. If someone is going to steer this country in the right direction, they need to be competent.

Thats why she gets my vote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go use your gender neutral restroom
    Oh noes phobic tough guy smack!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Gary ing Busey would be better than the status quo. The status quo is the problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gary ing Busey would be better than the status quo. The status quo is the problem.
    Change for the sake of change?

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Change for the sake of change?
    Abso inglutely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jumping blindly is for fools.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be true if a whole nation wasn't at stake.

Trump would be a disaster for this country economically. Does a guy who has gone banrupt more than once and says things like "I love playing with debts" sound like a guy you want handling our economy?

Call me crazy but I will take a steady economy like it is now to a tanked economy.

Dont believe Trump when he says he'll bring jobs back from China or whatever. Same guy who has his hats and campaign gear made there.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump does hundreds of ventures. If 4 go bankrupt, that's a good percentage. He flies around in a private jet so obviously he's doing well. It's not like we don't see the visible buildings with his name on it and with real estate value going through the roof - well... Debt is a good thing if handled well. If I can get a 3+% mortgage and free up my money, invest and make more than that 3+%, then that debt is a good thing. The lower that interest rate, the more it makes sense to invest elsewhere. That is exactly the sort of guy with business sense that I want handling the country's economy. Do you think that someone with a history or political science degree which is typical of these politicians would be better at finance?

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Jumping blindly is for fools.
    I'm not jumping blindly. I can clearly see what Hillary has done and will continue to do.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump does hundreds of ventures. If 4 go bankrupt, that's a good percentage. He flies around in a private jet so obviously he's doing well. It's not like we don't see the visible buildings with his name on it and with real estate value going through the roof - well... Debt is a good thing if handled well. If I can get a 3+% mortgage and free up my money, invest and make more than that 3+%, then that debt is a good thing. The lower that interest rate, the more it makes sense to invest elsewhere. That is exactly the sort of guy with business sense that I want handling the country's economy. Do you think that someone with a history or political science degree which is typical of these politicians would be better at finance?
    He has been a disaster with the projects he's been directly involved. The ones that have been successful were because he was just a "partner" and not actually involved in in planning the project.

As for the visible buildings with his name...well its a brand. He licenses it to developers so they can use it on their own buildings. He gets paid for people to use the trademarked name.

Let's not give the guy too much credit. He's mostly got riched off an already made empire that his father made.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BS. You'd almost certainly vote for Obama if he ran for another term compared to any of the nominees on both sides.

Thread Information