My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So rather than wonder why the Phoenix threw a parade for the Suns
    Why does Phoenix embrace losing? Is it the only thing they're good at? I mean you threw a ing parade for blowing a 20 point lead.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still salty because Steve Nash flopped into the scorers table and got his teammates suspended.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you sell the hit? I thought you flopped:

"A little bit after... I was so pissed that I jumped up and ran after him, I kinda ruined the flop"

-Steve Nash

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still salty because Steve Nash flopped into the scorers table and got his teammates suspended.
    I would say that would be Nash's biggest regret, but I don't think he ever gave a about the playoffs or winning. I was blown away when he just dribbled out the clock to end Game 6 that series. ing Juan Gonzalez of the NBA tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many championships have the Suns won?

According to our research engine:
    The Suns franchise has won 0 championship(s). The Suns have played in 2 NBA Finals. They lost in the following years:

How many championships have the Spurs won?

According to our research engine:
    The Spurs franchise has won 5 championship(s). They have won in the following years:

The Spurs have played in 6 NBA Finals. They lost in the following years: 2013

Believe.
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Except they dont sell out playoff games in championship years.

And I MIGHT buy the "well theyre so good for so long" argument if there were any other teams or distractions in San Antonio. But there's not.

So rather than wonder why the Phoenix threw a parade for the Suns, maybe you should wonder why your team cant sell itself to its city.

*MIC DROP*

-DSF OUT!
    the spurs have one of the best fan attendances in the nba: http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance

#1 in the league in 2001 and 2002. in the top 10 or top 1/3 every season after that till date.

the suns are routinely around #20 or so.

I understand your team is ty, as is your city, but google still exists. if you want to troll and find ty takes to throw around, do a quick lit search first so you don't get railed. you should have plenty of time seeing as as the suns are currently vacationing.

also you were blatantly wrong about the spurs not making back to back finals, as several posters have pointed out. you make no consessions about this obvious over-sight.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    You're not embarrassed your team embraces failure?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They didn't throw a parade after they lost the alamo though.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    They didn't throw a parade after they lost the alamo though.
    Im still lauging my ass off!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im still lauging my ass off!
    Why? Texas won Game 7 that series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the spurs have one of the best fan attendances in the nba: http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance

#1 in the league in 2001 and 2002. in the top 10 or top 1/3 every season after that till date.

the suns are routinely around #20 or so.

I understand your team is ty, as is your city, but google still exists. if you want to troll and find ty takes to throw around, do a quick lit search first so you don't get railed. you should have plenty of time seeing as as the suns are currently vacationing.

also you were blatantly wrong about the spurs not making back to back finals, as several posters have pointed out. you make no consessions about this obvious over-sight.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You can always tell it's the playoffs when Da_Suns_ returns to the forum for his annual meltdown. Worst takes known to man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

how is this stat recorded? tickets sold or tickets "validated" at entry?

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    You can always tell it's the playoffs when Da_Suns_ returns to the forum for his annual meltdown. Worst takes known to man
    Bro, youre like obsessed with me. Probably because I know the truth:

Youre a ing Pussy.

You pander to spurs fans because youre embarrassed by your team.

You should be embarrassed by your contant stream of ty takes.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

Too stupid to realize theyre the same thing.

Its not true, btw.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Youre too much of an idiot to realize the Spurs would take Dudley over Carmelo any day of the week.
    And this forum doesnt realize that

A) Carmelo SUCKS

B) Jared Dudley is ing great.

http://www.thenbageek.com/players/co..._ids%5B%5D=264

Im what you call "an intellectual". Im not impressed by your attempts at deflection.
    I can just tell you how much better it feels when D'Antoni signals Grant Hill to come in rather than James Jones. Thus far, Brian Skinner has played much better than anyone (including all Suns fans) anticipated. Its just a matter of time before he gets his lineups figured out and then the rest of the league if ed.

Its gonna be another great year for the Suns.....and this year they're gonna take it all.
    The thing is, with Barbosa and Raja Bell, we don't need Joe Johnson.
    I said the guy (Goran Dragic) didnt even belong in the league in the pre-season

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

$80 million for one of the most overrated players in recent memory
    Flop So Harden
    Rockets

I am a giant vagina
    QueeferNation

Believe.
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Too stupid to realize theyre the same thing.

Its not true, btw.
    i've got facts, you've got speculation/opinions. and fine, i'll concede the 1/3. spurs are either top 10 or 15. you s are still 20+. if you say its not true, show me stats that show its not true.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    i've got facts, you've got speculation/opinions. and fine, i'll concede the 1/3. spurs are either top 10 or 15. you s are still 20+. if you say its not true, show me stats that show its not true.
    Top 15!

So Spurs fan loves to spout out numbers about their great winning percentage during the Duncan era yet the best they can do attendance wise is "top 15". Or rather "top half".

This is a city with ONE sports franchise.

So why dont Spurs fans like their team?

Believe.
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Top 15!

So Spurs fan loves to spout out numbers about their great winning percentage during the Duncan era yet the best they can do attendance wise is "top 15". Or rather "top half".

This is a city with ONE sports franchise.

So why dont Spurs fans like their team?
    learn to read my friend- top 10 most seasons, top 12, top 15 at worst.

why don't suns fans like their team? again, hit me with facts sir- speculation is cute at best. its pathetic when you don't even have a team in the playoffs

i don't really have a dog in this fight- just pointing out that you're making a baseless assertion with no numbers behind your rhetoric. you say they are one of the worst teams at selling tickets, show me.

Thread Information