Page 128 of 293 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 7307
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Durant joins Golden State then the Spurs should just punt this offseason and focus on getting Westbrook or some other top FA next summer.

Durant joining the Dubs would basically be a death knell to his legacy. I don't think he'd do it but this is the same guy who wanted to be known as The Servant crofl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's see how good Barnes is without Curry and Klay opening up the offense for him.

Get Paycheck, Get Drunk HankChinaski's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care for tweets about "strongly considering" or " blown away" unless it is confirming a verbal agreement with numbers I don't bother with Tweets about allegedly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Durant joins Golden State then the Spurs should just punt this offseason and focus on getting Westbrook or some other top FA next summer.

Durant joining the Dubs would basically be a death knell to his legacy. I don't think he'd do it but this is the same guy who wanted to be known as The Servant crofl
    Yeah, he'd basically be seen as a total .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Credible sources like Stein and Lowe(he was one of the first to discuss Aldridge to Spurs well before the off-season) have said Durant to the Warriors has a good chance of occurring, not just a rumor..

Really hoping he stays in OKC or goes to the East, because Durant to GS would be horrifying(coming from somebody that hates Dominos)..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's see how good Barnes is without Curry and Klay opening up the offense for him.
    Everyone but Dallas knows the answer to that.

Max money to a role player

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wasn't good, even with Steph and Klay

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if Durant chooses the Dubs it'll close the door on him ever being considered a Top 25 player...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think Durrant goes to the Warriors. He didn't look to happy with them during and after their series. Especially with Draymond.

I think your seeing the national media push agendas. California and Boston is where they want him. Saying those two areas gives them more views.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count

$24 million, 3rd year player option.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So when is the Spurs/Pau announcement?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be honest, if I was Durant I'd go to Golden State... they have young players locked up, Curry will definitely not leave, etc. They'd have a shot at a legendary run of championships... If Golden State loses to LeBron James and his inferior team but then turns around with Durant to win 3 or 4 straight, that certainly wouldn't hurt Durant's "legacy."

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's okc and golden state imo I just hope if we're not in, he lets us know soon so we can move on, although, We may elect to take on salary and players from teams trying to get cap room. That would be smart. Let everyone spend their money on name brands while we go to thrift store.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be honest, if I was Durant I'd go to Golden State... they have young players locked up, Curry will definitely not leave, etc. They'd have a shot at a legendary run of championships... If Golden State loses to LeBron James and his inferior team but then turns around with Durant to win 3 or 4 straight, that certainly wouldn't hurt Durant's "legacy."
    He'd be joining the best regular season of all time and the unanimous MVP of last year? Joining them wouldn't hurt his legacy just because the DUbs choked away a trophy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is getting interesting

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

$24 million, 3rd year player option.
    Is anybody going to sign for the MLE/BAE unless they're from Europe or D-League?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Always my thought too...if he left OKC the Warriors had to be heavy favorites due to their combination of young superstar talent and unselfish fun playing style. Was always a longshot for the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poison pill
    For Johnson, the contract represents one of the most rapid financial ascensions in recent league history: From an undrafted NBA Development League guard in 2015, to participating in only 68 games over parts of the past two seasons, to a staggering poison-pill contract that guarantees seasons of $18.8 million and $19.6 million in the final two years of the deal.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand why people here keep thinking Gasol prioritizes winning

As I said last week and 2 years ago in the 100-page "Pau to Spurs" thread, he cares about money and touches.. He already has 2 rings, he has never been willing to sacrifice for winning, he's known as a complainer that pouts when he doesn't shoot enough..

He will go to the team that will give him money and touches..
    Two years ago, he was out to prove he could still be a featured player after being questioned for his declining play with the Lakers (which was clearly injury/unhappiness related).

This was also at a time when it was thought the Bulls might have a one year window as favorites in the East, before the Cavs core gelled and they surrounded them with the requisite role players.

Then there was the fit with Duncan, which would have been awkward. Neither could defend power forwards and the post touches would have been split.

I'm not saying it's a certainty, but I do get the sense that this time is different. If he really wanted the money/touches, why wouldn't he have already signed with the Trail Blazers or Timbewolves? It's not as if the Spurs can come close to $20M.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope Durant doesn't go to GSW...But, if he chooses to go with them and wins championships, whats the difference with him vs Lebron doing it? Teaming up with some of the best players in the NBA to win les....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't necessarily think the Spurs have a shot at KD but kinda surprised they haven't moved on if they really thought they didn't have a shot. The clippers knew they had no chance and moved forward with their free agency without waiting for his official decision. Spurs should be able to see the writing on the wall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All these people saying spurs don't have a shot lol. They do have a shot. They met with him. So enough with that nonsense

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'd like to see Dirk join Durant to GS, but both are probably staying put

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    If Durant joins Golden State then the Spurs should just punt this offseason and focus on getting Westbrook or some other top FA next summer. l
    I wonder where WestBrook would go next summer if Dominos bolts? (Maybe Blake goes back to his hometown & WB gets his super max)

Thread Information