Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony Parker is a bigger concern than any of those, tbh.
    Lol I was waiting for the obligatory Parker blame post with nothing to back it up. Surprised it took so many posts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol I was waiting for the obligatory Parker blame post with nothing to back it up. Surprised it took so many posts.
    T. ParkerPG / MIN 27 / FG 3-9 / 3PT 0-2 / FT 1-1 / RBD 1 / ASSTS 6 / STL 1 / BLK 0 / TO 1 / +/- -14 / PTS 7

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400875652

That's the type of production our 15 mil per year starting PG, constantly, gives us.

Now shut the up.
    Last edited by DAF86; 05-04-2016 at 01:36 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    T. ParkerPG 27 FG 3-9 / 3PT 0-2 / FT 1-1 / RBD 1 / ASSTS 6 / STL 1 / BLK 0 / TO 1 / +/- -14 / PTS 7

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400875652

That's the type of production our 15 mil per year starting PG, constantly, gives us.

Now shut the up.
    He's averaging 9 APG for the series. That's what you and the rest of this forum wanted. He's doing exactly what a PG does, distribute the ball at a very high clip. He used to score at a very high clip until you guys wanted Kawhi to start doing that. Well, that's what you have now. So do you want Parker to start shooting 10-15 times a game again or not? Just be clear so we know.

By the way, the next best distributer on our team isn't averaging half of that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's averaging 9 APG for the series. That's what you and the rest of this forum wanted. He's doing exactly what a PG does, distribute the ball at a very high clip. He used to score at a very high clip until you guys wanted Kawhi to start doing that. Well, that's what you have now. So do you want Parker to start shooting 10-15 times a game again or not? Just be clear so we know.

By the way, the next best distributer on our team isn't averaging half of that.
    I want him to be able to get a ing basket. He's paid like a star and can't make a ing 15 footer, while being wide ass open, to save his life.
    Last edited by DAF86; 05-04-2016 at 01:57 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, according to the coach and the veteran players, the team lost because they were incapable of making a LAY-UP for the first seven possessions or so,

and

because there was poor decision making and shot selection in the last 5 minutes or so.

Me? I tend to take the word of the folks who do this for a living. So I go along with the coach and players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty. It's a typical Aussie thing. They all think they are 10 feet tall and bulletproof.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about not getting to the line enough?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Energy (or lack thereof)

Spurs looked like a bunch of Xs and Os in Game 2 while OKC looked like living, breathing individuals.

Spurs are playing too nice. Too scared. Too conservatively.

I like the idea of Simmons being suited up rather than either Miller or Martin.

Somebody's gotta be ready to remind the starters how to play basketball if they start out as a rusty, lethargic, inhuman system again.

Gino and Patty aren't enough of an energy jolt when the starters decide to play like clueless YMCA infants.

Pretty bad that Pop was having to find "five guys who care" halfway through first quarter of last game.

--Paul

Thread Information