My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    You see, for years your "trolling" has been pathetic and embarrassment to the forum. 7 troll accounts and not one single decent one, ....I thought you would have been beyond the point of butthurt by now seeing how far that turdhole has been stretched beyond the imagination, in which either the Lord has gifted you with an asshole the size of China or you've been taking alot of meth and shots up the ass, in no order by the way. I underestimated this, but this time the game you will play will be more lethal than you have ever seen. You like to refer to yourself as "Big Dog", but you haven't done anything to earn that role. But you will today. You see, dogs like to go around and lick each other's assholes. You can see where this game is going. What you see before you is a gloryhole that is inserted in the room for which your are locked. The setup is like this but with only one.

And in the ass gloryhole, is none other than

My assistant Dr. Gordon has surgically implanted a 20 oz bag of meth ( in other words, your food for the week) up Earvin's rectum. Your hands are tied so you only have one way to fish it out. 60 seconds to ingest it all or die from withdrawals. Better watch out for the aids too. Let's see of you are really a big dog or not. Live or die Mitc , (aka tombstone pizza face) the choice is yours.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Magic Junior will about your fashion choices while making out with a fine pinoy boy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team