Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is it of the entire team, the only person who makes # of shots an issue is Porker?

Trying to aggrandize himself as making such a great sacrifice. When we all can plainly see he should have been doing this since 2010.
    2014 Championship he had to be taken out to stop his upchucking.

You had a great 1st half this year Porky, and started off well in Game 1 vs OKC. Don't f this up,
    Last edited by MultiTroll; 05-05-2016 at 08:22 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn...I can see him next game, Parker taking a lot of shots and missing them...because..."I get only 4 shots this series, Pop"

A game when the Spurs really need to give the ball to Kawhi to get his rhythm back...but no, Parker will have those shots. Depressing
    Lol, Parker shot half the shots Kawhi did last game.

keep asking questions George Gervin's Afro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #fathertimeisundefeated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker is having a horrible playoff run, so far, although it's better than what he showed last year

#9 in PER in the rotation(only ahead of Kyle Anderson), 44.8 TS% which is 9th in the rotation(only ahead of Kyle Anderson), .103 WS/48(#9 in the rotation, only ahead of Kyle Anderson), -3.1 BPM(by far the worst among Spurs playoff rotation players) and a 0.0 VORP, which is also last among rotation players..

There's just no way they can keep relying on him in a league where PG play has become vital..he no longer has a role on this team, unfortunately..
    Well, he does from Nov 1st to Nov 30th though...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker is by all stats the worst player of the Starting unit and the worst player of our main 8 man rotation. Before saying anything he has to play better.

And i hope he gets cut or traded by next season.

He has been the most disappointing of the big 3, really the one who "broke down" earliest, and the one that had the longest period of sucking at the younger of ages.

Plus i dont think without Manu and Timmy that Tony would be a positive leader.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would not.
    Continues to do his *Evil Stare Down* after he makes a bad pass. As if it was all on the cutter and not his own bad pass. Game 2 OKC Green left the arc and cut to the rim after Porker was in dribble dribble stand mode. Porks tosses the to the spot where Green was and the ball goes out of bounds. Cue Porkers glare as if it was Greens fault. Porks has done this more then once this playoffs.

I accidently deleted game plus I am technomologically challenged or would post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker is by all stats the worst player of the Starting unit and the worst player of our main 8 man rotation. Before saying anything he has to play better.

And i hope he gets cut or traded by next season.

He has been the most disappointing of the big 3, really the one who "broke down" earliest, and the one that had the longest period of sucking at the younger of ages.

Oh yah all stats except that he's the only person on the team that can pass the ball. I guess assists aren't a stat anymore.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holding hard to that schtick, huh.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu's averaging 2.8 APG. We need someone who can distribute the ball.
    You didn't see that pass he gave to Durant?

Thread Information