My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone with a lick of logic knows that * championships dont mean a thing in the grand scheme of things, but it just seems that once again that Spurs have to pass the Gauntlet with OKC while Warriors basically get a dysfunctional Houston and a "happy to make it this far" Portland.
    And dont even get me started on Lebron cruising through the Eastern Conference.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's true. Last year was a cakewalk for GS, too. After game one of this series I thought my heart was going to get spared the drama of a difficult series. Wishful thinking.

all of those that were saying: "I don't even want to watch these beat downs. Give me some compe ive games!"

no. Bring back the Spurs beatdowns please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    better to go through the gauntlet, like Jon Snow and Daenerys, hahahahaha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the refs

if everyone plays to their level and capacity, we can beat them all.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's true. Last year was a cakewalk for GS, too. After game one of this series I thought my heart was going to get spared the drama of a difficult series. Wishful thinking.

all of those that were saying: "I don't even want to watch these beat downs. Give me some compe ive games!"

no. Bring back the Spurs beatdowns please.
    I was saying that when people were complaining that the Grizz series was boring. Enjoy it while you can. That said, we're clearly the better team than OKC if for no other reason our defense. I think we'll take it in 5 or 6. Hopefully the Guests can at least win one at home so the Dubs don't get too much rest before we face them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone with a lick of logic knows that * championships dont mean a thing in the grand scheme of things, but it just seems that once again that Spurs have to pass the Gauntlet with OKC while Warriors basically get a dysfunctional Houston and a "happy to make it this far" Portland.
    I don't mind the Spurs playing OkC. I just wish GS would have gotten a healthy Clips team to make them work. And you're right about LeBron's Cavs and the East. It's sad that he has a bye to the Finals every year. KD should seriously consider going to the Wizards for no other reason than to get out of the West.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    co sign.

Spurs need to sack up 2014 style and Game 1 OKC 2016 style and just seize the Championship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's why getting the number 1 seed *is* important despite what Pop says.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was saying that when people were complaining that the Grizz series was boring. Enjoy it while you can. That said, we're clearly the better team than OKC if for no other reason our defense. I think we'll take it in 5 or 6. Hopefully the Guests can at least win one at home so the Dubs don't get too much rest before we face them.
    Your fingertips to god's ears!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your fingertips to god's ears!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess GSW have the easy road, but they are still playing without the MVP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's why getting the number 1 seed *is* important despite what Pop says.
    This. If we were the 1st seed, we'd be the ones playing Houston and Portland. Last year if we didn't blow our final game against New Orleans, we wouldn't have dropped to the 6th seed and have to play LAC the first round.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nice Spoiler tag..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys need to quit complaining. Spurs got the Memphis Grizzles in the first round, what more do you want? This difficult matchup against OKC will get the Spurs primed and ready to take the Warriors by surprise when they keep sleepwalking throughout the WCF.

We all witnessed the Warriors getting lazy after the all-star break and losing games from lack of intensity and against bad teams. Spurs will come firing on all cylinders.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. If we were the 1st seed, we'd be the ones playing Houston and Portland.
    I know. All the Spurs had to do was win 74 games. And they couldn't even do that. Slackers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm as excited to see episode 3 Sunday as the game tonight. Glad to see John snow come back to life.

Thread Information