Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marjanovic is a restricted free agent this summer and will get more than his moderate hold, but that does not affect the Durant calculations until they match. Furthermore, Marjanovic qualifies for the Gilbert Arenas provision, which means he cannot sign an offer sheet with a 2016-17 salary of more than $5.628 million.
    If Durant decided to join the Spurs, there are a series of different moves they could make to clear the space. Changes would be required, as would sacrifices on the parts of veterans who want to stay with the franchise. The Spurs’ toughest choice is Parker or Green, with one likely headed out in a trade with little immediate return because of their lack of flexibility to take on salary.
    http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news...71uosph6652hy9

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bye bye Green.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bye Bye Tony

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A guy should able to at least dribble or make a pass with effin up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't see Durant coming here to be 3rd wheel

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't see Durant coming here to be 3rd wheel
    But where has 2nd Wheel taken him so far? I understand his latest chapter has yet to be finished..but still.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its not happening

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As i think about it.. i hate D. Howard but for cheap, he'd be great to pick up. LMA an Kawhi would be the bulk of scoring. So all Howard would have to do is help defense an rebound.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ain't gonna happen. And if some crazy chance it did, Tony ain't leavin' unless he's cool with it. No way they'd get rid of him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As i think about it.. i hate D. Howard but for cheap, he'd be great to pick up. LMA an Kawhi would be the bulk of scoring. So all Howard would have to do is help defense an rebound.
    Agreed... Guy is such a diva, idk how he'd be here. Especially at a discounted rate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is the media trying to push this that clearly has no chance of happening. At all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed... Guy is such a diva, idk how he'd be here. Especially at a discounted rate
    If he'd accept just being a defender (at an appropriate salary) he'd be great. Problem is he'd want his shots, tough to come by after LMA and Kawhi. Also, LMA has ditched all the diva stuff from Portland, but that's while interacting with Timmy. But replacing Timmy with Howard in the leadership department....woah. If LMA resented Lillard, he might hate Howard. If TD stays on as a bench player or assistant coach though we could probably handle Dwight in the locker room.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait until the Spurs win this series before claiming the Spurs have a chance at him.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "He's a idiot. He's a idiot."

Meh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he'd accept just being a defender (at an appropriate salary) he'd be great. Problem is he'd want his shots, tough to come by after LMA and Kawhi. Also, LMA has ditched all the diva stuff from Portland, but that's while interacting with Timmy. But replacing Timmy with Howard in the leadership department....woah. If LMA resented Lillard, he might hate Howard. If TD stays on as a bench player or assistant coach though we could probably handle Dwight in the locker room.
    Very true. Duncan is the guy that commands and portrays how players should act, whether you're a star level player, or an end of bench guy. That would be a very formidable front line though. Dwight would probably appreciate Pop's openness (or it'd hurt his feelings) but either way it'd be nothing like the garbage locker room he's dealing with now

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Why in the would Dwert take a paycut after opting out of a 22 mill guaranteed contract to be a role player?

He ain't washed up geezer with no market value like D-West

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why in the would Dwert take a paycut after opting out of a 22 mill guaranteed contract to be a role player?

He ain't washed up geezer with no market value like D-West
    Cuz that nicca aint worth 22mil... He's a damn fool just like Chandler Parsons if he's expecting a payday. Neither aint did in 3 to 5yrs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3yrs $23mil would be good for D. Howard to rebound an block shots.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Cuz that nicca aint worth 22mil... He's a damn fool just like Chandler Parsons if he's expecting a payday. Neither aint did in 3 to 5yrs.
    If you think Dwert isn't getting 20+ mill per then you are in for a BIG surprise.

On the other hand, only the Mavs will give Parson anything north of 10 mill per when he had a degenerative knee injury.

The Mavs have cap space & they are DESPERATE to use it.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    3yrs $23mil would be good for D. Howard to rebound an block shots.
    Dude wouldn't rebound & blocks shots for 20 mill this season. (Unless he gets touches on offense, dude isn't going to play D)

Joakim Noah wouldn't even agree to that contract.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is the media trying to push this that clearly has no chance of happening. At all.
    You don't know

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Want to tell Durant's people that who are already scouting out places north of town to build a house? Or.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Howard dude can't even be in the game late because his lack of free throw shooting. And do you really want to see teams do hack-a-howard on us? Gross bruh..

Thread Information