Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Deandre Jordan would break Bird's back Bane style. would get dunked on like Knight and that'd be the end of him.
    NBA had a better version of DJ; Dominique. You wanna know how that turned out? Okay then; STFU.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't mention them because they didn't reach the Finals

But yeah they were a tough team to beat

They swept the Celtics in 82
    Word is Bird was playing with flu like symptoms in that series; but maybe it wouldn't have mattered. Bucks were definitely a tough team. Maybe they didn't make a finals; but they were still way better than the rest the sh** the Lakers were playing out west.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Word is Bird was playing with flu like symptoms in that series; but maybe it wouldn't have mattered. Bucks were definitely a tough team. Maybe they didn't make a finals; but they were still way better than the rest the sh** the Lakers were playing out west.
    Actually it was in 83 and Bird didn't play game 2 becauseof a high fever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Excellent post, yep that type of profile will do that to anyone. I thought he transferred to Indiana State because he and Bob Knight didn't get along?

As for Jordan, he was teased and told how ugly he was as a child, not to mention stuff, while normal, that he took very personal like being cut as an underclassman from his high school basketball team. He turned out just fine until he excelled so well at basketball that people started treating him so good and proceeded to make him feel like a god and better than everyone.
    He wasn't cut, he was so good the coach thought he should be in varsity. He created that myth to motivate himself, ignoring the fact how much of an impact on a coach that had so much confidence in him.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    White people love Dad Killer more than Black people do, tbh

DK isn't idolized in the Black community as much as other players..his sneakers are, though, brainwashing Black youth for over 25 years..
    DK letting nike use his name to suck money out of the inner city for 25 years
    maybe the biggest uncle tom in professional sports history

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA had a better version of DJ; Dominique. You wanna know how that turned out? Okay then; STFU.
    only a 40 pound difference between the two

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't give a about Larry Bird. His team is never an issue. Let's keep it that way.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only a 40 pound difference between the two
    Better's better.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    DK letting nike use his name to suck money out of the inner city for 25 years
    maybe the biggest uncle tom in professional sports history
    "Uncle Tom" doesn't even have any meaning anymore and now just refers to those who aren't in group think with the loudest, most obnoxious black people who shout down those who have a differing opinion.

And don't even go there, I'm black too and I said it. If you don't like it, you're one of those people I'm talking about.

Thread Information