Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    The Fury Klitshcko fight will be interesting. Hopefully Fury can beat him again.
    Heavyweight boxing is so t to watch. Srs. Id rather watch beisbol than watch a modern day heavyweight boxing. Seems like the only division where boxers didnt improve from a skill standpoint.

Every other division has imporved skills wise.

Post Count
    Round 4: 10-9 Khan, easy, beautiful counter
    this clown had Khan 4-0

Heavyweight boxing is so t to watch. Srs. Id rather watch beisbol than watch a modern day heavyweight boxing. Seems like the only division where boxers didnt improve from a skill standpoint.

For sure, the first fight was awful. But they genuinely hate each other, like that in the fight game.

this clown had Khan 4-0
    He was up 4-0 after 4. Connected more. Cut canelo too.

Hes punches are meanigless against a much heavier boxer. Bit you awards the points to the more efficient boxer.

Post Count
    what a clown, he wanted that payday so bad

this clown had Khan 4-0
    I believe all judges did. So you had it 4-0 Canelo?

Post Count
    Canelo controlled the fight from round three on. I figured the fight wouldn't go more than 9, but didn't expect it to happen when it did

Now let's get a real fight, Canelo vs GGG

He was up 4-0 after 4. Connected more. Cut canelo too.

Hes punches are meanigless against a much heavier boxer. Bit you awards the points to the more efficient boxer.
    313 might be a emotional Mexican, lol.

Post Count
    I believe all judges did. So you had it 4-0 Canelo?
    3-2 is what I had. Would've been 4-2 if Khan made it

Post Count
    Canelo controlled the fight from round three on. I figured the fight wouldn't go more than 9, but didn't expect it to happen when it did

Now let's get a real fight, Canelo vs GGG
    That will be a fun to watch fight, but an abortion of a boxing match - just slugging and brawling for ~10 rounds.

Anthony Joshua/Deontay Wilder is the only marketable fight at the HW division

Post Count
    313 might be a emotional Mexican, lol.
    Lol no, but you might be a stinky paki. You don't see me assuming things do you?

Post Count
    Damn Canelo, nice shot. Khan did what he could, but as the better bigger puncher Canelo stayed calm and hunted him down.

what a clown, he wanted that payday so bad
    He got 6.5 million today so im sure hes happy.

Hes probably going to beat up a scrub in his next fight and then try to get another payday after.

Dude just wants money. He doesnt really care about his record. Hes got a reputation now so he can easily get fights with heavy favourites.

I mean fighting canelo was suicide. Like i said, hes probably bankrupt or something.

Post Count
    That will be a fun to watch fight, but an abortion of a boxing match - just slugging and brawling for ~10 rounds.
    True. Boxing could use a good brawl to attract the casual fan though.

Major Props to khan. I'm sure he knew he was a major underdog on this fight as evidenced by his interview. It was a silly move to fight Canelo from a career standpoint. Canleo looks like hes at least naturally 2 weight class above him. Thats brutal.
    Prince Naseem is James Tony status:

Lol no, but you might be a stinky paki. You don't see me assuming things do you?
    You definitely have some mental issue. 20 sec ago you say this.

this clown had Khan 4-0
    Then this:

3-2 is what I had. Would've been 4-2 if Khan made it
    I had it 4-0 then 4-1, we were 1 round off, if your scoring is correct, yet you trash talking. Definitely a dumbass.

I cant see Canelo beating a bigger GGG too though. But major props to him if he fights him. Hopefully this is a trend and fighters just fight each other.

I cant see Canelo beating a bigger GGG too though. But major props to him if he fights him. Hopefully this is a trend and fighters just fight each other.
    Perhaps is Golden Boy that doesn't want to put Canelo in with GGG at the moment. Canelo is boxing cash cow, they probably looking to make more money with him fighting unworthy opponents.

Post Count
    You definitely have some mental issue. 20 sec ago you say this.

Then this:

I had it 4-0 then 4-1, we were 1 round off, if your scoring is correct, yet you trash talking. Definitely a dumbass.
    Wallahi you are one dense fellow, ya? I'm not assuming you're a clown, you are a clown bruv.

I had khan winning the first two rounds, and Canelo winning the next three. I suppose you could give round four to Khan but definitely not round three.

Wallahi you are one dense fellow, ya? I'm not assuming you're a clown, you are a clown bruv.

I had khan winning the first two rounds, and Canelo winning the next three. I suppose you could give round four to Khan but definitely not round three.
    That's if your scoring is right. We were off a couple of rounds, that's boxing.

But you're definitely the clown (perhaps a Mexican clown) for not knowing that scoring close rounds is subjective.

Now go to bed.

GGG would smash Canelo just like o smashed Vargas.

Hey clown (perhaps a Mexican clown).

Round 1:

Mike Sloan scores the round: 10-9 Khan
    Gary Randall scores the round: 10-9 Khan
    Mike Fridley scores the round: 10-9 Khan

Round 2:

Round 3:

Round 4:

GUESS WHAT, IT'S 4-0, clown.

Round 5:

Mike Sloan scores the round: 10-9 Canelo
    Gary Randall scores the round: 10-9 Canelo
    Mike Fridley scores the round: 10-9 Canelo

Now it's my turn, wallahi you're a dumbass clown. LOL, some people are such idiots. Incredible!

Now go to bed.

Hey clown (perhaps a Mexican clown).

Round 1:

Round 2:

Round 3:

Round 4:

GUESS WHAT, IT'S 4-0, clown.

Round 5:

Mike Sloan scores the round: 10-9 Canelo
    Gary Randall scores the round: 10-9 Canelo
    Mike Fridley scores the round: 10-9 Canelo

Now it's my turn, wallahi you're a dumbass clown.

Now go to bed.
    Like I said, Judges usually award efficient boxing. Canelo probably damaged khan more in rounds 3 and 4 but he also had a lot of empty punches and that usually is a huge minus. Canelo was pressing since round 1 though.

Post Count
    That's if your scoring is right. We were off a couple of rounds, that's boxing.

But you're definitely the clown (perhaps a Mexican clown) for not knowing that scoring close rounds is subjective.

Now go to bed.
    Suck your bomboclaat mudder, fam

Thread Information