Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Name
    Mike Hunt
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Cosmoron you shithead, nobody gives a flying fuck about your insanity. Get a life.

Get a life you sad shithead spammer. No one gives a fuck
    Last edited by Fatfreddy88; 09-15-2017 at 03:21 PM.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    They're still at it.
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...201736&page=44

They don't want people to see the stuff I post. Do page searches on my username to see my posts.

Name
    Mike Hunt
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Cosmoron you shithead, nobody gives a flying fuck about your insanity. Get a life.

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    They're still at it. Here's a post they don't want people to see.
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...=1#post9152741

Name
    Mike Hunt
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You stupid fuck! I don't need to address your fucking opinon! You say it flutters like it would in water? No it doesn't. Dispensed. Cun t.

I agreed with Betamax, there's no tap dancing like you, you shithead. You are the one not answering my post above!!!

I just posted this. Stop avoiding it.

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/...=686258&page=6

"I'm sure it's not the first time you've heard this, nor will it be the last:

You're a fucking moron, Cosmored.

If by some miracle there happens to be a single person that you manage to convince with this horseshit then you should feel good about yourself because you've possibly found someone who is indeed a bigger idiot than even you."

"More moronic claims. Why would they a) use buoyant cables in the first place b) if it was an issue, you don't think one of their speshul faking team would have noticed? The cable, like all wound steel would be stored onto a drum when manufactured. As the debunking a moron link says, it's probably simple shape memory."

"One does need a braincell to see that there is no shimmering of light from currents and refraction - especially with all the lighting obvious in the scene. The most glaring, mind bogglingly obvious sign that it is not in water and in a vacuum is the totally unrestricted way the flag spins around. In water, no matter what speed you do it at, the flag folds back and billows from the liquid.

You are one messed up dude, you've been peddling this shit for so long it has addled your brain."

http://www.sciforums.com/threads/we-....145207/page-8

"Five quick questions:

1. How can a flag swing around in water without severe restriction? Even really slowly there is enormous drag!
    2. If you setup a current in a pool from these bogus wave blowers, that force doesn't suddenly disappear, it just keeps swirling stuff all over the place. How come your bullcrap wave blowers don't make the astronauts move about?
    3. Will you individually identify which pieces of this you regard as proof? We'll take it as read that the cables are on that list, but what else doesn't that blog link answer?
    4. The man who made your video says 911 wasn't an inside job and says Apollo wasn't hoaxed. Your bullcrap claim says he was got at! That is ridiculous as he has never even mentioned any of those subject. Yet people like Aulis, Jarrah White, YOU! aren't made an offer you can't refuse. Explain this.
    5. Final question is why won't you give a full scientific explanation concerning your "wall of air"? You just offer an opinion based on nothing more than your extremely inept and biased viewpoint. "

Read question 1 above you complete cun t.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    The shills are still trying to keep people from seeing my posts. Here's the latest one.
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...=1#post9156842

Name
    Mike Hunt
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You stupid fuck! I don't need to address your fucking opinon! You say it flutters like it would in water? No it doesn't. Dispensed. Cun t.

I agreed with Betamax, there's no tap dancing like you, you shithead. You are the one not answering my post above!!!

If by some miracle there happens to be a single person that you manage to convince with this horseshit then you should feel good about yourself because you've possibly found someone who is indeed a bigger idiot than even you."

"More moronic claims. Why would they a) use buoyant cables in the first place b) if it was an issue, you don't think one of their speshul faking team would have noticed? The cable, like all wound steel would be stored onto a drum when manufactured. As the debunking a moron link says, it's probably simple shape memory."

"One does need a braincell to see that there is no shimmering of light from currents and refraction - especially with all the lighting obvious in the scene. The most glaring, mind bogglingly obvious sign that it is not in water and in a vacuum is the totally unrestricted way the flag spins around. In water, no matter what speed you do it at, the flag folds back and billows from the liquid.

You are one messed up dude, you've been peddling this shit for so long it has addled your brain."

"Five quick questions:

1. How can a flag swing around in water without severe restriction? Even really slowly there is enormous drag!
    2. If you setup a current in a pool from these bogus wave blowers, that force doesn't suddenly disappear, it just keeps swirling stuff all over the place. How come your bullcrap wave blowers don't make the astronauts move about?
    3. Will you individually identify which pieces of this you regard as proof? We'll take it as read that the cables are on that list, but what else doesn't that blog link answer?
    4. The man who made your video says 911 wasn't an inside job and says Apollo wasn't hoaxed. Your bullcrap claim says he was got at! That is ridiculous as he has never even mentioned any of those subject. Yet people like Aulis, Jarrah White, YOU! aren't made an offer you can't refuse. Explain this.
    5. Final question is why won't you give a full scientific explanation concerning your "wall of air"? You just offer an opinion based on nothing more than your extremely inept and biased viewpoint. "

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    They're still at it. They don't want people to see this post.
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...=1#post9158694

Name
    Mike Hunt
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

"Five quick questions:

Name
    Mike Hunt
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

"Five quick questions:

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    They're still at it. Here's the latest one they don't want the viewers to see.
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...=1#post9187672

Name
    Mike Hunt
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

"Five quick questions:

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls

Name
    Mike Hunt
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

"Five quick questions:

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Mississippi State Bulldogs

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Well, we can add Silver&Black to the list of known trolls.

Thread Information