Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I in absolutely hate my in job! in bunch of lying upper management and asshole co-workers.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    not into asses anymore?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Does the treatment by your employer and co-workers have anything to do with your race, you think?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Does the treatment by your employer and co-workers have anything to do with your race, you think?
    Oh, Im sure of that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I in absolutely hate my in job! in bunch of lying upper management and asshole co-workers.
    How much do you make?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    How much do you make?
    College degreed position...........enough for me to tolerate the bull . At least for awhile. Some days I just wanna go straight up "Office Space" in this camp!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College degreed position...........enough for me to tolerate the bull . At least for awhile. Some days I just wanna go straight up "Office Space" in this camp!!!
    lol, "College degreed position"... that could mean something as low as $40K or less... you going to take the bull you claim you get for that? Hopefully, you're getting paid very well.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    lol, "College degreed position"... that could mean something as low as $40K or less... you going to take the bull you claim you get for that? Hopefully, you're getting paid very well.
    All I will say..... I make A of a lot more than that. But I put up with tons of bull from up top.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    you should create and distribute a "company mission statement"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm somewhat curious -- what exactly do you do, lebomb? If your job is that bad, change it if the job market for your profession is there.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I'm somewhat curious -- what exactly do you do, lebomb? If your job is that bad, change it if the job market for your profession is there.
    Key words...........

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't hate my job. Just one lazy ass coworker.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't hate my job. Just one lazy ass coworker.
    Uh oh...here comes racist Judyn.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I don't hate it. I'm just completely uninterested in it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Blakey part of my pay is to keep informed on marketing trends.
    Sad, make that extremely sad to say the Skunkdashians have an ungodly number of paying customers.
    Poor Fabbs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you are talented enough and sought after enough, there will always be work. I think people that are unhappy in their jobs need to ask a few questions:

1. Am I that valuable? Am I better at my job than most others & can I prove that?

2. Did I pursue the right thing and educate myself/prepare myself to be in control?

3. Do I have the courage and ability and work ethic to take control of my own financial life?

4. Why am I unhappy? Is it the work that I do? Am I bad at my job? Is it the culture? Money? Etc...

A lot of people hate their job unfortunately and that's sad. At the same time, many people over value themselves. If you are truly special other companies where you have more choice in the people you work with/for, the culture, pay, etc.. Will always be available.

If you aren't anything special (nothing wrong with that, sometimes just paying the bills is good enough), does your unhappiness stem really from that? Can you escape that even if you go to another company? Sometimes when it's every job you hate and you are the only constant variable might be time to look in the mirror.

It sucks, but my advice would be to be honest with yourself, control what you can & if you have the courage/finances to do your own thing, try it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Man, I agree with his life philosophy but that was a rough video. He did not give you any actual tangible advice on how to quit your job in 2016 but pitched you his $40 per month online school in order to find out.

I also don't get why the emphasis on less college (isn't he a doctor who got his degrees from a college?) & paying for his online course instead? He made it about race when he previously cited and acknowledged that now more than ever there is unprecedented opportunity for all people to be entrepreneurs. Just a really odd video that ended up being an infomercial for his online courses.
    Last edited by DPG21920; 05-18-2016 at 05:31 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Michigan Wolverines
    Man, I agree with his life philosophy but that was a rough video. He did not give you any actual tangible advice on how to quit your job in 2016 but pitched you his $40 per month online school in order to find out.

I also don't get why the emphasis on less college (isn't he a doctor who got his degrees from a college?) & paying for his online course instead? He made it about race when he previously cited and acknowledged that now more than ever there is unprecedented opportunity for all people to be entrepreneurs. Just a really odd video that ended up being an infomercial for his online courses.
    I agree with you, this sounded more like a pitch for his online school rather than "how to quit your job". I think his emphasis on less college was because of the increased cost nowadays, though. He advocated going to a state school over a private, for that reason. and apparently his kids went to school so I think that bit about choosing his online school over university was just part of his pitch.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Michigan Wolverines
    Can you escape that even if you go to another company? Sometimes when it's every job you hate and you are the only constant variable might be time to look in the mirror.
    A lot of people are the constant in these situations tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Michigan Wolverines
    Black business

lol @ him earning more than 2 to 3 million but still having student loan debt though

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well like the Dr. Said in that video - he works harder as an entrepreneur than he did in corporate but I think people romanticize "the other side". There will always be conflict and bad days etc...I think the practice that is best is being able to separate momentary stress vs actual legit problems and unhappiness.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I agree with you, this sounded more like a pitch for his online school rather than "how to quit your job". I think his emphasis on less college was because of the increased cost nowadays, though. He advocated going to a state school over a private, for that reason. and apparently his kids went to school so I think that bit about choosing his online school over university was just part of his pitch.
    Sure but if felt really disingenuous. The cost thing was more to make his $40 class appear like a deal. I don't see any evidence that college is a losing proposition or at least he didn't provide that info. Especially with minorities getting entry into universities on their own merits, special program and all of the financial aid/grants/scholarships/athletics available I think it's still a worthy cause.

I also disagree about the pointing out that "you can't get this" or "you can't get that" at those universities. Just not true at all. At all. Many universities have business owners come and speak all the time, job placement centers & special access to job fairs.

I'm all for anyone pursuing the dream, but on one hand he says he wants to give you the black experience but then cites a lack of diversity from universities because there aren't many black professors.

Well, would you get the same sheltered POV from just hearing the black side of things as well?? Especially when whites still make up a large percent of the population and represent a large portion of employment for all races.

Anyways, apologies, not the point of the thread and kind of a separate issue.
    Last edited by DPG21920; 05-18-2016 at 06:24 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Originally Posted by Mul roll Blakey part of my pay is to keep informed on marketing trends.
    Sad, make that extremely sad to say the Skunkdashians have an ungodly number of paying customers.

An unusually large order for "Kris' Pegs" arrive at your address on the reg.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I cant take being a nurse anymore tbh...frustrating ...dont tell DMC about this please

Thread Information