Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I hated this Jim Rome wannabe from the get go...thank God the fired his ass....guy was annonying as and this dude had....no originality..

Goodbye asshole!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    That was out of the blue. What happened

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    hate for anyone to lose their job but sheen won't be missed. the hardline isn't that good either.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That was out of the blue. What happened
    They are saying buget cuts.....but its a crock....it may be he was let go from his contract or had to leave due to personal problems

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Is that the guy who was saying OKC would be a seven game series before it started and then acted like the series was over after Game 1?

Fame is a trick. The Great Fantastic's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I heard The Sports Buffet today and I never realized how much I could possibly miss Geoff Sheen. I wasn't a big fan of his, but he seems like a genius by comparison. They better not mess with The Sports Grind.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    I used to live in SA and the Ticket 760 is the station that drove me to Sirius.

I'm forever in their debt! Thanks for sucking the Ticket!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Is that the guy who was saying OKC would be a seven game series before it started and then acted like the series was over after Game 1?
    Like an Uber Homer that made someone like Sean Elliott sound like a hater of some sorts. Jim Rome wannabe was about right. The voice delivery the pauses. My god I didn't think Sports Radio can be so horrible as it is in SA/Austin. It is just an abortion.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I heard The Sports Buffet today and I never realized how much I could possibly miss Geoff Sheen. I wasn't a big fan of his, but he seems like a genius by comparison. They better not mess with The Sports Grind.
    The Sports Buffet was god awful.

Fame is a trick. The Great Fantastic's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The Sports Buffet? Consider me smorgas-bored.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Geoff Sheen was so annoying that I switched to Jason minix on ESPN and I hated that guy. I actually enjoy his show now though. I couldn't stand that ex cowboy nguen or whatever his name was. Dude couldn't even speak proper English. Minix and rob Thompson make a good team. But sheen pissed me off two years ago when he predicted that the Spurs would sweep the mavs in round 1 and it went 7 games. I knew I would never listen to that asshat again.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Like an Uber Homer that made someone like Sean Elliott sound like a hater of some sorts. Jim Rome wannabe was about right. The voice delivery the pauses. My god I didn't think Sports Radio can be so horrible as it is in SA/Austin. It is just an abortion.
    I get it or I get that.......yep Rome clone........reading tweets....no Originality.

Daym I miss Tony Bruno....That guy made a sports show fun

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Worst of the Worst

Kevin Boons this guy was a en bigot

Don Harris guy was a egomaniac on the radio

CJ Silas this dis chick was always sucking Laker

Andy Everett always sucking the Tiger

walter Pasacrita....omg the list goes on......

Name
    Chingo
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So, some of you vavosos are upset porque this sports radio host couldn't predict the future? Que mensos.

Pero you listen to those pendejos on 1250 and all they do is bash the Spurs and San Antonio. Never heard "Spurs fans" so happy to say "See. I told you they were going to lose" FTPs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So, some of you vavosos are upset porque this sports radio host couldn't predict the future? Que mensos.

Pero you listen to those pendejos on 1250 and all they do is bash the Spurs and San Antonio. Never heard "Spurs fans" so happy to say "See. I told you they were going to lose" FTPs
    Not me vato I hated this Vabbosso

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    I get it or I get that.......yep Rome clone........reading tweets....no Originality.

Daym I miss Tony Bruno....That guy made a sports show fun

I also liked Tony Bruno when he was on FoxSports. The show with Andrew was good.

ESPN 1250 is equally if not worse. LOL That station should go back to being the old Heavy Metal format it was long ago!!!

I don't think this show will work that replaced Sheen. I do like Chris Duel but I don't know about the show.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I also liked Tony Bruno when he was on FoxSports. The show with Andrew was good.

ESPN 1250 is equally if not worse. LOL That station should go back to being the old Heavy Metal format it was long ago!!!

I don't think this show will work that replaced Sheen. I do like Chris Duel but I don't know about the show.
    Bruno was awesome!!!

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I would like to see the "Sports Grind" extend their show by at least 2 hours......

Thread Information