Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13535960616263
Results 1,551 to 1,564 of 1564
    Damn Ronaldo could be out for the rest of the season depending on severity of tear/tweak to cruciate ligament or whaterver (3-6 months)..

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I trolled a frenchie on the streets

Will post pics later

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Frenchies burning down the Eiffel tower.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    I trolled a frenchie on the streets

Will post pics later

They will get over it when MVParker wins a gold medal for them. Amirite?

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Where's that Klay Thompson tweet about ringing without doing ?
    Henry didn't even get off the bench when France won in '98 but nobody is discrediting him for it.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    France felt they were already champions after beating Germany, the game vs Portugal was to be a mere formality. In the end, the final was evenly contested and Portugal won with a great goal. It's true the team coasted through the group stage, but real football commences at the knockout stage. The only game they won by penalties was the match vs Poland, so there was little luck in winning it all. They took out some tough opponents, like Croatia, and then France playing at home in the final so it's well deserved.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Last edited by lefty; 07-11-2016 at 10:46 AM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Explains why there were four Portuguese players of the eleven so-called All Euro players selected; yet no Gareth Bale. This got was on the committee.

http://soccer.nbcsports.com/2016/07/...-of-euro-2016/

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    This is the biggest rider, probably hasn't held a Portuguese flag since 2004

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    This is the biggest rider, probably hasn't held a Portuguese flag since 2004
    He's a big time rider.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    i'm back from france s and I came to collect my Ls here, had to overstay in france a bit due to an ukrainian beauty (>>> football tbh). It's funny how one can met hot women cheering against france on their home soil . She ate the cash and then left, I'm not even mad tbh, you can't find a body like that in all of ing germany, just god's way of spreading the wealth of the world

Impressions:
    1. france tbh, these gots cheated. We would've won that game too tbh (final also).
    2. germany got exposed for their tactical inflexibility. They kinda reminded me of old spain, if they aren't getting down by bad luck or bad ref both teams have really high win rates. But if they go down they can't switch styles easily. That's why I've been saying that we were a weak champ in '14. that piece of trash italian ref, cue in the darko milicic tape
    3. portugal won by outnigging france. Told y'all sons that france is a cuck team, all that talent is for if they play with the balls of a 12yo school girl. I still think in a fair game they would've gone down to many teams (germany, italy, spain). portugal played a gypsy game going only for the leg, quaresma with the WWE goods tbh.
    4. I felt sorry for griezmann, he deserves a better team. Should've played for his real country.
    5. lol france, cheated against romania, cheated against germany, platini, got cucked by a penaldo-less portugal, got leftied in nice. Cucks for life tbh.

To all my argentine s : sons, next season gonna be better for missi, this one was L after L after L : lost league to penaldo, lost champs league to penaldo, lost copa america to nobodies, penaldo rang, tax evasion problems. All is left is for his wife/girlfriend to leave him and it's a wrap tbh. Maradona probably went nuts on argentine tv

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Welcome back son, glad to see your butthurt is being treated.

Btw Messi won the last league.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Welcome back son, glad to see your butthurt is being treated.

Btw Messi won the last league.
    league football is boring tbh, besides champions league knockout games and EC/WC/CA and big showdowns I don't follow much football these days, you might call it casual but it ain't, these days teams don't play with heart anymore, and it's hard to watch a game between two heartless teams or beatdowns like bayern vs german league.

she treated me the best son!! I even donated to stop war in ukraine whole 1.5 months were wild tbh and I got no major STDs so I can wholeheartedly say that god blessed me for being there for the team.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Thread Information