Welterweight Matt Brown vs. Jake Ellenberger
    Bantamweight Francisco Rivera vs. Érik Pérez
    Light Heavyweight Ed Herman vs. Nikita Krylov
    Welterweight Jorge Masvidal vs. Ross Pearson
    Heavyweight Anthony Hamilton vs. Damian Grabowski
    Welterweight Michael Graves vs. Bojan Veličković
    Lightweight César Arzamendia vs. Damien Brown

http://www.mmafighting.com/fight-car...ler-vs-woodley
    Last edited by ace3g; 07-13-2016 at 10:31 PM.

UFC Verified account ‏@ufc

WE GOT FIGHTS IN ATLANTA! @MightyMouseUFC vs @WilsonReis7 set to clash at #UFC201!

Robbie Lawler vs. Tyrone Woodley for the welterweight championship – Lawler has a tendency to make every fight a war, which means that his opponent always has a chance. Despite his vaunted toughness and chin, this fighting style has to catch up to the champ at some point. Is this Saturday that time? I doubt it, but you never know. Woodley has the power to put someone to sleep, but I doubt that he is active enough to do it to Lawler. #AndStill

Rose Namajunas vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz – Grappler vs. Striker, and possible le eliminator matchup? Karolina throws punches in bunches, and likes to swarm her opponent, but she doesn’t throw with much ill intent. Rose, a grappler by trade, has vastly improved her striking to a point where it is now more than just serviceable. Rose’s style is perfectly suited to deal with a pressure fighter like Karolina, and she takes the decision here.

Matt Brown vs. Jake Ellenberger – I think I was still in diapers the last time Ellenberger won a fight. While Brown is on his own 1-3 slide recently, it has been against much stiffer compe ion, which Ellenberger is not. This seems like a “get back on track” fight for Brown, and he might just retire Ellenberger with those vicious clinch elbows.

Francisco Rivera vs. Erik Perez – this is going to be a fun fight. Rivera throws some heavy hands for a bantemweight, and Perez is usually happy to oblige. However, Perez is still too hittable, which means bad things for him against a fighter like Rivera. Unless he can weather the early storm and tire out Rivera he’s not leaving with his hand raised. Rivera for the win.

Ian McCall vs. Justin Scoggins – Uncle Creepy seems to get a bad rep, and I’m not sure why. He only losses to the cream of the crop. Unfortunately for him, Scoggins looks like he belongs up there with his karate/wrestling combination. The young “Tank” cements himself as a contender in a close decision victory.

https://broestbros.com/2016/07/28/uf...in-card-picks/
    Last edited by txstr1986; 07-28-2016 at 12:51 PM.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    anyone who pays for this

Robbie Lawler vs. Tyrone Woodley for the welterweight championship – Lawler has a tendency to make every fight a war, which means that his opponent always has a chance. Despite his vaunted toughness and chin, this fighting style has to catch up to the champ at some point. Is this Saturday that time? I doubt it, but you never know. Woodley has the power to put someone to sleep, but I doubt that he is active enough to do it to Lawler. #AndStill

Rose Namajunas vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz – Grappler vs. Striker, and possible le eliminator matchup? Karolina throws punches in bunches, and likes to swarm her opponent, but she doesn’t throw with much ill intent. Rose, a grappler by trade, has vastly improved her striking to a point where it is now more than just serviceable. Rose’s style is perfectly suited to deal with a pressure fighter like Karolina, and she takes the decision here.

Matt Brown vs. Jake Ellenberger – I think I was still in diapers the last time Ellenberger won a fight. While Brown is on his own 1-3 slide recently, it has been against much stiffer compe ion, which Ellenberger is not. This seems like a “get back on track” fight for Brown, and he might just retire Ellenberger with those vicious clinch elbows.

Francisco Rivera vs. Erik Perez – this is going to be a fun fight. Rivera throws some heavy hands for a bantemweight, and Perez is usually happy to oblige. However, Perez is still too hittable, which means bad things for him against a fighter like Rivera. Unless he can weather the early storm and tire out Rivera he’s not leaving with his hand raised. Rivera for the win.

Ian McCall vs. Justin Scoggins – Uncle Creepy seems to get a bad rep, and I’m not sure why. He only losses to the cream of the crop. Unfortunately for him, Scoggins looks like he belongs up there with his karate/wrestling combination. The young “Tank” cements himself as a contender in a close decision victory.

https://broestbros.com/2016/07/28/uf...in-card-picks/
    LOUD but WRONG.

Yeah... that was my worst night of picks ever. And I only got 3 correct on the undercard.

Thread Information