Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    To be it's weird to be both a Seattle fan and a Spurs fan. I'll never forget nor forgive Seattle fans for unanimously cheering and laughing when TD went down with that ankle injury in the 4th quarter of game 6 of the 2005 playoffs. Unforgettable moment. Then they booooooooooooooooooed when he got up and walked off the injury and went back into the game. Unforgettable.

They say Seattle is hipster, but they've had some of the dirtiest, classless, meanest sports players and classless fans and it's a cult thing up there. Jerome James/Reggie Evans/Danny Fortson/Gay Allen in the mid 2000s and the "LOB" in the mid 2010s. The Sonics in the mid 2000s had the same sort of aura the Seahawks have had for the last several years now. I don't get it?

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    To be it's weird to be both a Seattle fan and a Spurs fan. I'll never forget nor forgive Seattle fans for unanimously cheering and laughing when TD went down with that ankle injury in the 4th quarter of game 6 of the 2005 playoffs. Unforgettable moment. Then they booooooooooooooooooed when he got up and walked off the injury and went back into the game. Unforgettable.

They say Seattle is hipster, but they've had some of the dirtiest, classless, meanest sports players and classless fans and it's a cult thing up there. Jerome James/Reggie Evans/Danny Fortson/Gay Allen in the mid 2000s and the "LOB" in the mid 2010s. The Sonics in the mid 2000s had the same sort of aura the Seahawks have had for the last several years now. I don't get it?
    Thanks for sharing.

It's weird when I see Cowboys fans who are Spurs fans. Don't give me the Texas/proximity argument, I'm sure many were Rockets when five slamma jamma went back to back in the mid-ninties.. Because the Cowboys are the Lakers of the NFL. The Spurs are the exact opposite of everything the Cowboys are.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Thanks for sharing.

It's weird when I see Cowboys fans who are Spurs fans. Don't give me the Texas/proximity argument, I'm sure many were Rockets when five slamma jamma went back to back in the mid-ninties.. Because the Cowboys are the Lakers of the NFL. The Spurs are the exact opposite of everything the Cowboys are.
    And the Green Bay Packers are what the Spurs are (smaller market, lower payroll, got lucky with 2 franchise players in a row, have won consistently for last 2+ decades) but we all hate 'em down here... yeah.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Just when the line was coming together, our 1st round pick goes down for a few weeks. We'll manage

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Russ comes through in the clutch. Grind of a game, but I'll take it.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    A win is a win.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    struggling to beat the dolphins even though they were playing at the canoe, have fun with the season

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    struggling to beat the dolphins even though they were playing at the canoe, have fun with the season
    C'mon dude. You're a Cowboy fan for god's sake.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    semenpigeons
    11 point spread....won by 2 points

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    C'mon dude. You're a Cowboy fan for god's sake.
    Don't take the bait, just hope Russ is good to go. We always start slow, but not having Russ would be a major problem.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    A win is a win.

Hope Russ is ok

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    A win is a win.

Hope Russ is ok
    Respect...

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Once again, the Rams had our number. They can beat us, but can't beat anyone else. This must be why Jeff Fisher keeps getting extensions. Another slow start to the year, but can't complain sitting at 1-1. Especially with the level of roster turnover, and injuries on the offensive side. Hopefully Russ is noticeably more agile next week.

Yep, docked a fifth. What are ya gonna do.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Once again, the Rams had our number. They can beat us, but can't beat anyone else. This must be why Jeff Fisher keeps getting extensions. Another slow start to the year, but can't complain sitting at 1-1. Especially with the level of roster turnover, and injuries on the offensive side. Hopefully Russ is noticeably more agile next week.

Yep, docked a fifth. What are ya gonna do.
    Gotta beat AZ in AZ and NO in NO. Tough.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Due to extensive RB injuries, Hawks sign C.J Spiller.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Due to extensive RB injuries, Hawks sign C.J Spiller.
    Hasn't been too productive for a couple seasons now but he still has a 4.9 career averaged and at 28 should still have most that speed left. Good out of the backfield as a receiver.

When right one of the fastest RB in football. I'd try to get him out in apace with the ball, let Michael/Rawls be the thumpers.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Hasn't been too productive for a couple seasons nowm but he still has a 4.9 caeer averaged and a5 28 should still have most that speed left. Good out of the backfield as a receiver.
    Yeah basically. Injury prone, explosive when healthy

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Looking like Wilson is out vs Jets. Now let's see how important he really is.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    avante

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Ifedi had a really good first game for being a rookie going up against a monster defensive line. Very pleased, bodes well for the future. It was nice to see my guy McEvoy, who I touted prior to camp as an UDFA, get a TD this week. But man, despite having a banged up ankle and knee, Russell played very well. He's getting the ball out quickly, and stepping up in the pocket well. As long as he keeps throwing it away when nothing is there like he has been, he should be fine as he'll be unlikely to take unnecessary hits. But his work ethic is unmatched, the guy gets up in the middle of the night to do rehab. Crazy

Graham looks like his old self again, he and Russell have visible chemistry. The defense is top-notch as always, and in particular Shead looks to have really emerged and found a place. Perfect time for a bye week, Russell can get some much needed rest and rehab. Gotta love those Bills running backs, they come to Seattle and just ball-out. Spiller in his first game scores a touchdown and plays very well in limited time. Michael still very productive despite facing a vaunted front, he really deserves to maintain a full-workload (at least a look at it) for an extended period of time even after Rawls comes back. He looks like the guy I thought he'd be when we drafted him. Especially given Rawls inability to stay healthy, he really needs to be eased in rather slowly.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Seahawks look good... I thought they would lose considering they haven't beat a decent East Coast team in a long, looooong time... if ever in the RW era... but they did it... RW is truly elite, injured and all. Definitely better than Newton thus far.

I only see 2 more losses on the schedule... at NE and at GB... the rest shouldn't be too bad since the Cardinals aren't good anymore and the rest of their games against tough teams are at home where they don't really lose.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    That was a nice win on the road. I think MetLife Stadium is the Clink on the road. Superbowl 48 le there and have won the last 3 match-ups in the Meadowlands. The bye week is early. But with RW3's injuries, it came at a right time.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    That was a nice win on the road. I think MetLife Stadium is the Clink on the road. Superbowl 48 le there and have won the last 3 match-ups in the Meadowlands. The bye week is early. But with RW3's injuries, it came at a right time.
    Two tough ones coming. It was interesting to see ATL attack Denver's LBs much like teams typically try to attack our LBs if they themselves have good TEs and RBs. With the aim to dink-and-dunk their way to prosperity. Knowing this is an inevitability for the upcoming week, and seeing as how we rarely deviate from certain defensive sets, it will be interesting to see how those matchups go early on. And if there will be any adjustments. Although, we are blitzing more this year which is peculiar.

Man I love how Ifedi played in his first game and hopefully he carries that over into this matchup. Hopefully that continues because if so, then the interior of the O-line has nice potential for the next few years with Ifedi/Britt/Glowinski.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Two tough ones coming. It was interesting to see ATL attack Denver's LBs much like teams typically try to attack our LBs if they themselves have good TEs and RBs. With the aim to dink-and-dunk their way to prosperity. Knowing this is an inevitability for the upcoming week, and seeing as how we rarely deviate from certain defensive sets, it will be interesting to see how those matchups go early on. And if there will be any adjustments. Although, we are blitzing more this year which is peculiar.

Man I love how Ifedi played in his first game and hopefully he carries that over into this matchup. Hopefully that continues because if so, then the interior of the O-line has nice potential for the next few years with Ifedi/Britt/Glowinski.
    They attacked the Broncos' LBs very well. I don't know if Wagner and Co. can prove to be more of a deterrent. I guess it'll have to depend on the DL to get pressure on Ryan. His pedigree is that he'll panic and make mistakes. Will that happen? I don't know. But it is also hard to win back-to-back road games against top defenses. I hope the bye week and this week has given Russell time off to get somewhat healthy. He looked really good against the Jets. If he plays like this and gets Graham further into the scope of the offense, we'll be alright. The OL has to slow Beasley and the other LB who shredded the OL of the Broncos. I think having Wilson over Lynch will probably be the key. Then we face the Cards and that is always a tough match-up.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    They attacked the Broncos' LBs very well. I don't know if Wagner and Co. can prove to be more of a deterrent. I guess it'll have to depend on the DL to get pressure on Ryan. His pedigree is that he'll panic and make mistakes. Will that happen? I don't know. But it is also hard to win back-to-back road games against top defenses. I hope the bye week and this week has given Russell time off to get somewhat healthy. He looked really good against the Jets. If he plays like this and gets Graham further into the scope of the offense, we'll be alright. The OL has to slow Beasley and the other LB who shredded the OL of the Broncos. I think having Wilson over Lynch will probably be the key. Then we face the Cards and that is always a tough match-up.
    Ryan has looked under control so far this year, and he's spreading the ball around like Jason Kidd. He seems to have a different mentality this year and I'm sure Shanahan has something to do with that. And while the historic Ryan may be sloppy, I'm sure he's aware of his deteriorating performances the last several seasons and is therefore open to adjustments. Especially when those adjustments have been working. I think it'll be important to establish the run and get up early. Perhaps those habits may resurface in a tough environment. Make them uncomfortable, because with an offense like that, hanging around late in the game, is not good. Our tackles have left a lot to be desired this season so Vic may find himself having back-to-back solid outings. Hopefully Lockett is on the mend, that would be nice to have him somewhat back to form. Contrary to popular belief, I think Jimmy will continue to be a focus of the offense going forward.

Thread Information