Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Missi hurt in this friendly, tbh, we might have a shot at Copa America now...

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Missi hurt in this friendly, tbh, we might have a shot at Copa America now...
    As long as Mercado is ok tbh...

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    As long as Mercado is ok tbh...
    yep

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    All time Europe leads 11 to 9 and won last 3. To rank continents or countries I don't do euro and copa stuff, there is one compe ion for that: the WC. thats it and thats all

Thing is when you factor population number of teams SA is historically still ahead but gap between european and south american powerhouses capable to win a WC is increasing. Unless a quick sponteneous generation which is always possible with Brazil, Brazil is out of equation for a while (Italy and Germany are closer to 5 than Brazil to 6 tbh), I believe Argentina missed its opportunity with last WC: next one is in Europe, Messi will be 30 still prime but probably not as good. I dont see any other SA team capable to get a WC anytime soon. After next WC, Europe will probably be at 12 and counting

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    brazil = lakers (always the most popular)
    germany = spurs (great system and discipline)
    argentina = clippers (includes stars but no success)
    france = bulls (still misses their mj=zidane)
    italy= pistons 03-05 (ugly but good)
    england= utah jazz (old school play and loser)
    sweden-norway= memphis (slow and less creativity)
    except for Argentina, this is quite good tbh

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    All time countries, that goes like this:

Brazil
    Germany
    Italy
    Argentina

Uruguay (even though it has been a while )
    France
    Spain

England
    The rest

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    All time Europe leads 11 to 9 and won last 3. To rank continents or countries I don't do euro and copa stuff, there is one compe ion for that: the WC. thats it and thats all

Thing is when you factor population number of teams SA is historically still ahead but gap between european and south american powerhouses capable to win a WC is increasing. Unless a quick sponteneous generation which is always possible with Brazil, Brazil is out of equation for a while (Italy and Germany are closer to 5 than Brazil to 6 tbh), I believe Argentina missed its opportunity with last WC: next one is in Europe, Messi will be 30 still prime but probably not as good. I dont see any other SA team capable to get a WC anytime soon. After next WC, Europe will probably be at 12 and counting
    How the can Italy be closer to win a WC than Brazil when they haven't even got out of the group stage in the last 2 WC and they have no young star at sight that could lead them in the future. Italy would give all of its players to have a Neymar, tbh.
    Last edited by DAF86; 06-01-2016 at 02:06 PM.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    How the can Italy be closer to win a WC than Brazil when they haven't even got out of the group stage in the last 2 WC and they have no young star at sight that could lead them in the future. Italy would give all of his players to have a Neymar, tbh.
    I think you are overestimating Brazil but you're right Italy is crap right now

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    How the can Italy be closer to win a WC than Brazil when they haven't even got out of the group stage in the last 2 WC and they have no young star at sight that could lead them in the future. Italy would give all of his players to have a Neymar, tbh.
    italy will be back before brazil son. they got cucked really bad by the calciopoli and the resulting lack of revenue made developing young players an afterthought, that's why you see so few names these days. They still produced solid tactical/technical players and got to a euro final so it wasn't all that black. The national team kinda panicked and played some weird teams, calling dumbass instead of italians. They are starting to get some new talent right now, which looks better than what I see from brazil. They also got unlucky with key injuries for this euro. Still, there is an overall direction being followed, something I can't say of brazil. And I doubt they'd trade all their midfield/defensive talent for neymar.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    If I had to bet I would bet on Brazil making the semis again in Russia, and Italy getting eliminated on the group stage. Again. tbh. imho. fwiw.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Euro more difficult than WC

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Messi will never win Euro tbh

Messi will never win Euro tbh
    can't even win a tournament against the powehouse of Bolivia, peru, usa..etc..and he cam win a euro? Please..

We're talking about a nugga that lost to Bolivia 6-1 in an important qualifier

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Some years ago that was probably true tbh... not anymore

Thread Information