Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Soft, flash in the pan team that can't play defense and struggles to keep with the opposition when they face a real, non-injured team that plays them tough and physical. Kind of like the early 00s Kings or Nash era Mavs & Suns teams. No matter how many threes they make, how many ppg they average, how good their MVP point guard is offensively, how good their regular season home record is, how many games they win in the regular season -- they are simply outmatched when they're facing a team that gets a lot of calls and free throws and is allowed to rough them up on the other end.

I was actually rooting for the Dublets this series because I hate OKC but I was right about OKC all along. How many people want to bump all the threads early in the season in which I wrote that the Spurs would lose in the 2nd round if OKC was our opponent, with or without HCA? I posted that MANY times tbh... I'm kind of the board messiah on here, unfortunately.

If it's OKC-Cleveland in the Finals (the two teams I loathe most since the Kobe Lakers era) I'm done with the NBA, tbh. Might as well vote for Gary Johnson.

Believe.
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    is the series over?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the is up with all the premature ejaculation? It's not like this is the first time this Warriors team is 2-1 down in a series.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Games 4-7 are going to be very Kings/Lakers 2002 style calls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    except the Kings had the 2-1 lead in 2002. If the Warriors get Horry'd or similar in game 4 the series will be over in 6.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the is up with all the premature ejaculation? It's not like this is the first time this Warriors team is 2-1 down in a series.
    lol stfu

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? Last year was the same .

2-1 down to Memphis: "lol jumpshooting team", "lol cute little regular season team", etc.

2-1 down with Cleveland: "lol gonna choke against a depleted team", "lol Curry choker", etc.

Dumb s repeat their mistakes season after season.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

2-1 down to Memphis: "lol jumpshooting team", "lol cute little regular season team", etc.

2-1 down with Cleveland: "lol gonna choke against a depleted team", "lol Curry choker", etc.

No crippling injuries to Warriors opponents this year, dumb .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's not something you say about a team that has been relevant for one damn year. Sample size way too small to say "they've been here before". Don't give them so much damn credit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No crippling injuries to Warriors opponents this year, dumb .
    When the Warriors lift the LOB in a couple of weeks you will be nowhere to be seen here, posting more dumb bull with your main alt anywhere else.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's the first time they play a healthy team, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DAF

Dumb As

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't you have some dumbass opinions to spin chode fingers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you have AC in your favela?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Duds are about to get "We Believed"

Gm 1:
    -WestBrick score 19 in the 3rd quarter, steal HCA
    -Baron Davis scored 19 in the 3rd quarter, steal HCA:

Gm 3:
    -Duds get blown out at the rowdiest road arena
    -Mavs got blown out at the rowdiest road arena:

Gm 4:
    -Duds: TBA
    -Mavs control the first half only to be undone by a Baron Davis halftime buzzer beater that gets the crowd going:
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 05-23-2016 at 06:22 AM.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

The Grizzlies were checkmated when Kerr decided to ignore Tony Allen & use Bogut to shutdown the paint. Kerr is ignoring Roberson but dude has made them pay in Gm 1/3 along w/ Waiters closing the game which eliminates that strategy.

The Cavs lost the series b/c Bron/Delly ran out of gas. All of their losses were compe ive at the start of the 4th quarter but had nothing to muster the rest of the way including the OT of Gm 1.

The Duds have issues guarding isolation players, which explains why Pop installed OKC's ISO offense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duds are about to get "We Believed"

Gm 1:
    -WestBrick score 19 in the 3rd quarter, steal HCA
    -Baron Davis scored 19 in the 3rd quarter, steal HCA:

Gm 3:
    -Duds get blown out at the rowdiest road arena
    -Mavs got blown out at the rowdiest road arena:

Gm 4:
    -Duds: TBA
    -Mavs control the first half only to be undone by a Baron Davis halftime buzzer beater that get the crowd going:
    I'll forever be appreciative to GSW and its fans for this... we likely lose in the WCFs to the Mavs that year in 5 (they were a horrid matchup for us based on the season series + the 2006 playoffs), one of Parker/Ginobili gets traded, and we don't get 4 or 5 -- if the Mavs had not met the one team that could beat them/consistently beat them all year. Also, the Mavs would have probably won at least one, if not two, more rings with that team had they not unexpectedly lost this series. Cuban would have had an equal or better legacy compared to Duncan. Just goes to show that matchups are everything in basketball.

Kind of upset Miami screwed the pooch in 2011 though, but at least the Lakers didn't ring

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Another asshole who's done with the NBA if he don't get his way.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I'll forever be appreciative to GSW and its fans for this... we likely lose in the WCFs to the Mavs that year in 5 (they were a horrid matchup for us based on the season series + the 2006 playoffs), one of Parker/Ginobili gets traded, and we don't get 4 or 5 -- if the Mavs had not met the one team that could beat them/consistently beat them all year. Also, the Mavs would have probably won at least one, if not two, more rings with that team had they not unexpectedly lost this series. Cuban would have had an equal or better legacy compared to Duncan. Just goes to show that matchups are everything in basketball.

Kind of upset Miami screwed the pooch in 2011 though, but at least the Lakers didn't ring
    Clipper fans will also always be thankful for that series. That ing prick Avery tanked on purpose so the Warriors would make the playoffs and face them instead of us, despite all the evidence even then that it was a nightmare matchup for them. It was great to see that series backfire on those arrogant clowns.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think I am ALMOST convinced that OKC is the better team ...
    But a couple of things to keep in mind ...

As many have said they have been down 2-1 before ...
    Repeating is tough, really tough
    The Shaqobe Lakers were down 2-1 and iirc so was the Jordanaires to the Knicks one year ...
    OKC does seem like the better team but gsw came out flat they were outhustled all night long ...my guess you see is different team next game ...just like Cavs will right the ship.

However areas of concern for State ...
    Will Draymond get suspended?
    Steph/Bogut still not 100%
    Size matters still

What if OKC is just better?
    We will know all of this after game 4, but gsw is in trouble must win game on Tuesday

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clipper fans will also always be thankful for that series. That ing prick Avery tanked on purpose so the Warriors would make the playoffs and face them instead of us, despite all the evidence even then that it was a nightmare matchup for them. It was great to see that series backfire on those arrogant clowns.
    Mavs would've swept the Clippers that year... GSW however had beaten them all 3 times in 2007 and 6 out of the last 7 RS meetings overall leading up to the playoffs that year. I won some good money on that series & was so happy about it too. One of the few times I didn't hedge-bet and it paid off for me.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    When the Warriors lift the LOB in a couple of weeks you will be nowhere to be seen here, posting more dumb bull with your main alt anywhere else.

Sure they will butthurt delusional re ed Argie....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will Draymond get suspended?
    What did Raymond do? Did not see the game

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did Raymond do? Did not see the game

Kicked Steven adams in the nuts. Now they are trying to figure out if it was intentional or incidental. I believe it was intentional.

Thread Information