Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I'm going to be super pissed. It's already bad enough the Spurs and Warriors didn't face each other, now we may see the Thunder and Raps? They better have a consolation bracket where one way or another the Warriors and Cavs face off.

I wanna see the best two players and best teams from each conference in the Finals, not some NCAA Tournament mess where an inferior team or two gets hot face off for the le.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not some NCAA Tournament mess where an inferior team or two gets hot face off for the le.
    Like 1995?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm going to be super pissed. It's already bad enough the Spurs and Warriors didn't face each other, now we may see the Thunder and Raps? They better have a consolation bracket where one way or another the Warriors and Cavs face off.

I wanna see the best two players and best teams from each conference in the Finals, not some NCAA Tournament mess where an inferior team or two gets hot face off for the le.
    Lol, Raps arent winning that series. Thunder could upset the Warriors but I still got Warriors in 7 if they take game 4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors in 5 max..Cavs-OKC will be the better series..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cavs would win in 5 vs OKC and Lebron would ascend to heaven at midcourt as Cleveland finally wins its first le. Please god dont let that happen. Ill take anything over a Lebron le for Cleveland. I dont give a , just not him.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cavs would win in 5 vs OKC and Lebron would ascend to heaven at midcourt as Cleveland finally wins its first le. Please god dont let that happen. Ill take anything over a Lebron le for Cleveland. I dont give a , just not him.
    A Cavs team that can't handle the Raptors is beating OKC in 5? Not seeing that at all.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    A Cavs team that can't handle the Raptors is beating OKC in 5? Not seeing that at all.
    LeBron doesn't even want to guard DeFrozen until crunch time so he's going to have his work cut out for him defending KD for 40 minutes. Besides, WestBrick will eat JR Smith alive even if Bron guards KD considering how Lowry is getting to the rim at will. They would have to play Shumpert who's Andre Roberson status on offense & Dion Waiters will still have to be accounted for by JR Smith who couldn't keep DeFrozen in front of him.

On top of that Adams/Kanter would punk the Cavs inside & Ibaka can guard Love/Frye on the perimeter.

OKC would run a train on the Cavs b/c they are mediocre when they aren't raining 3s & their defense is worse than the Duds. At least against the Duds, they can put LeBron on Draymond to switch the PnRs & neutralize their small-ball. The Duds are also mediocre when their 3s aren't dropping so the Cavs have a prayers chance especially of they are raining 3s.
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 05-23-2016 at 11:35 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Well, of course I'm gonna be a homer and like it then. My team was a joke this year, might as well watch the best teams square off.

I hope you mean the NBA Finals. The only way the Warriors could win this series in 5 is if the NBA had some hidden rule about ineligible players and took a win or two off the board for the Thunder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh...Dont really care. Wouldnt mind seeing the raps in the finals. Im cheering for them from here on out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    can't stand green so okc vs cavs is cool with me

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed but Lebron has some weird psychological over OKC, he has owned them for the past 6 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as the NBA works something out to have that little dwarf from Miami sing the National Anthem, I'm good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed but Lebron has some weird psychological over OKC, he has owned them for the past 6 years.
    This team has a different coach and the role players are showing up. OKC all the way if they get past GSW and Inbelive that they will. Next game is key.

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yup Thunder turn into the 2001 Spurs every time they face Lebron. They start throwing the ball away, nervously fumble the ball, miss wide open shots,etc(it's like they are playing against prime shakobe/fisher/phil). It's all psychological because OKC has always been the better more athletic team going back since 2012.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yup Thunder turn into the 2001 Spurs every time they face Lebron. They start throwing the ball away, nervously fumble the ball, miss wide open shots,etc(it's like they are playing against prime shakobe/fisher/phil). It's all psychological because OKC has always been the better more athletic team going back since 2012.
    This, they really shouldnt have lost the Finals in 2012, part of that was a critical non-call in Game 2, part of it was Harden disappearing. But ever since then, they have been completely dominated by Lebron. They basically start playing the way we do every time we play them. They just forget everything and do dumbass .

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    This team has a different coach and the role players are showing up. OKC all the way if they get past GSW and Inbelive that they will. Next game is key.
    The Warriors do this, they play possum for three games then turn it on. They did it at least twice last year.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'd love to see the Raptors in the finals tbh

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'd love to see the Raptors in the finals tbh
    I said it first. Me

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Wouldn't that be something? A franchise that did basically nothing for its first 20 seasons grows into an adult and reaches the NBA Finals at 21.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn't that be something? A franchise that did basically nothing for its first 20 seasons grows into an adult and reaches the NBA Finals at 21.
    And promptly gets sodomized on national TV like the Cavs did back in 07?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And promptly gets sodomized on national TV like the Cavs did back in 07?
    No one was watching.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    At least against the Duds, they can put LeBron on Draymond to switch the PnRs & neutralize their small-ball. The Duds are also mediocre when their 3s aren't dropping so the Cavs have a prayers chance especially if they are raining 3s.

Thread Information