My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GS exposed against a stronger ref team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GS exposed against a stronger ref team
    This, and even when Spurs were robbed 2 games which was the series they wouldnt stand a chance against the Warrefs because they were lazy unmotivated plus we are an extremely weak ref team so they can play his ty ass D.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think their size bothers GS. Their bigs are mobile and Durrant's length at the 2, 3, and 4 allows them to bully the small ball line up. When GS goes big, they are easier to guard as there is less spacing for Curry and Thompson.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our Big 2 did a better job than Golden State's Big 2.

It was Pop's fault for playing West-Diaw-Ander . Starters would get us a 5pt lead only to be down 10 when they came back in the game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We match up slightly better than them. Also I agree Kawhis beast D made Chimp look human.

If you really think about it, if not for that Durant supernova moment in game 4. We would have beat them

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep the league wants Durant to stay in OKC. They are going to win the le.....make your bets now.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think if the Spurs and Thunder were to play another series right now the Thunder would win in 5. No matter what, Spurs weren't going to have any answer for the size of Adams/Kanter without changes to the roster.

This Warriors series really solidifies that the Thunder were the better team.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OKC played well against GSW all year. The Thunder took it up a notch in the postseason, but let's not pretend that the Warriors were ever light years better than the Thunder. That's why I was really hoping LAC could get that 3 seed and Oklahoma would be matched up against Golden State in the second round.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like the Thunder figured everything out by Game 5 of our series and they've carried it over against the Warriors. It's too bad we gave them the time to do it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol,sports entertainment,Spurs were ref jobbed outta two games to gift OKC the finals.The league is such trash right now, the NBA couldn't afford to have the OKC cucks breaking up
    Damn East finals are proof once again. Casey rightfully complains about the refs and the damn Raptors dont get to the free throw till midway through the third quarter!?! Come on,Irving and Lebron blatantly pushing off on every single damn drive to the basket etc,that e is laughable to watch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OKC is better than Spurs

Much much better

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OKC is better than Spurs

Much much better
    Pretty much this. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gs is just very soft mentally.. tbh i have never seen a MVP quit like i have curry these last 2 games. He is very much a one trick pony.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OKC is better than Spurs

Much much better
    Pretty much this. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

So much so that they had to rely on sketchy ref calls and lucky bounces of the ball to win two of the games by a combined 5 points, not to mention they got toasted by 40 in Game 1 and dropped Game 3 and nearly Game 4 at home. But hey, MUCH MUCH MUCH better right? GTFO, people here are so ing dumb its incredible

This is like saying the Spurs were much much much better than the Thunder in 2014 when we obliterated Miami the next round after winning a hotly contested 6 game series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So much so that they had to rely on sketchy ref calls and lucky bounces of the ball to win two of the games by a combined 5 points, not to mention they got toasted by 40 in Game 1 and dropped Game 3 and nearly Game 4 at home. But hey, MUCH MUCH MUCH better right? GTFO, people here are so ing dumb its incredible

This is like saying the Spurs were much much much better than the Thunder in 2014 when we obliterated Miami the next round after winning a hotly contested 6 game series.
    The 2014 Spurs were way better than the 2014 Thunder, they mopped the floor with them in Games 1, 2, and 5, and then destroyed them in Game 6 in OT. The 2016 Thunder kicked the ever living out of the Spurs in the closeout Game 6 and in the fourth quarter of Game 4. The Spurs lucked into winning Game 3 when Westrbrook and Durant made stupid turnovers to throw the game away. The only impressive game the Spurs played the entire 2016 series was Game 1.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol,sports entertainment,Spurs were ref jobbed outta two games to gift OKC the finals.The league is such trash right now, the NBA couldn't afford to have the OKC cucks breaking up
    Damn East finals are proof once again. Casey rightfully complains about the refs and the damn Raptors dont get to the free throw till midway through the third quarter!?! Come on,Irving and Lebron blatantly pushing off on every single damn drive to the basket etc,that e is laughable to watch
    Agreed, and yet some re s talk about OKC being the better team when they had 15 points per game in ref goodies.
    At least Casey had the balls to say something, Pop on the other hand looks like he loves to be ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 2014 Spurs were way better than the 2014 Thunder, they mopped the floor with them in Games 1, 2, and 5, and then destroyed them in Game 6 in OT. The 2016 Thunder kicked the ever living out of the Spurs in the closeout Game 6 and in the fourth quarter of Game 4. The Spurs lucked into winning Game 3 when Westrbrook and Durant made stupid turnovers to throw the game away. The only impressive game the Spurs played the entire 2016 series was Game 1.
    The only impressive thing were the refs handing over the series to OKC you ing re .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are seriously ing re ed, this was one of the worst ing takes I have ever read. I actually was expecting a sarcasm tag at the end of this. Go yourself got.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only impressive thing were the refs handing over the series to OKC you ing re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL Spurs fans claiming Game 2 was stolen from them. They got the ball and Pop didn't want to call timeout because they had the advantage. The two bad calls to end Game 5 are legit complaints but that's one lousy game in the series. If the Spurs were the better team they wouldn't have gotten completely destroyed in Game 6. You guys sound like Suns fans ing that they were the better team in 07 despite them getting their asses handed to them in Game 6 also.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are seriously ing re ed, this was one of the worst ing takes I have ever read. I actually was expecting a sarcasm tag at the end of this. Go yourself got.
    So much butthurt

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed, and yet some re s talk about OKC being the better team when they had 15 points per game in ref goodies.
    At least Casey had the balls to say something, Pop on the other hand looks like he loves to be ed.
    Pop doesnt want to get fined. He is such a got when it comes to sticking up for his team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol bringing up missed calls but Leonard in Game 2 and Aldridge in Game 5 were awful. That was the difference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some people loves to be cucks and then lick the sloppy seconds, WTF?
    Creating some sci fi about better players because 3 fat s decides what to call and what not and they decide the winner no matter what, even releasing a note the day after the game saying YES SPURS SHOULD HAVE WON BUT ANYWAY LETS GIVE THE GAME TO OKC.
    They make these kind of decisions because the majority of the audience are re s like that we were insulting.

Thread Information