Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Pretty much what I see happening. GS will have an emotionally victory at home and then get blown out in game 6.
    That's basically what happened in the 2007 Mavs/GSW series.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Pretty much what I see happening. GS will have an emotionally victory at home and then get blown out in game 6.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup that was the series I was thinking about when I made that prediction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually want OKC to finish GSW in 5, the reason? You don't want Kerr to figure any out. When they get to OKC for game 6 it will be worse than the Spurs game 6. But for GSW to avoid elimination it will take video game Curry to save them. I do think Curry shows up in an elimination game at home but TBH OKC should smell blood and stay focused on team play.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry just doesn't look right and they're playing every other day for as long as this series goes, so it's a of a mountain for the Warriors to climb even with 2 out of 3 in Oakland. I can't count out a 73 win team, but OKC sure doesn't look like they're going to let up on the gas pedal. I mean that was really impressive for them to not only survive Thompson going supernova, but for them to completely take control back and blow the game wide open. This looks so much like the 2014 Finals, and make no mistake, this is the 2016 Finals right here.
    Still with this 73 win bull ? Quit using regular season wins as postseason proven success. You also said it was a lock that the Warriors even the series up.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still with this 73 win bull ? Quit using regular season wins as postseason proven success. You also said it was a lock that the Warriors even the series up.
    I never said it was a lock head, I said I expected GS to even the series last night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

bulletin board material
    These ing scrubs talking but they'll return to the trash player they are on other teams

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They have the same look on Lebron's face in the 4th quarter of game 6 in the 2013 finals until Pop let him off the hook.
    Amy, Ooze, Amy let LeBron offin' the hook. Without the ex Mrs. Duncan you'd have 6, a back-to-back and I'd I a blown the RR/me to smithereens.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Normally, I'd say yes, but you could see the quit in Curry and Gaymond's eyes at the end of this one. They're a mentally-shattered team now, I would be stunned if they won three straight. It's going to take some 2002-style rigging to make that happen.
    Or [fill in the blank].

Too easy...

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Many other 3-1 scenarios feature 2 road games. In this case, they'd have 2 games at the toughest arena to win at if they win the middle game in OKC.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Many other 3-1 scenarios feature 2 road games. In this case, they'd have 2 games at the toughest arena to win at if they win the middle game in OKC.
    Gonna be some tight booty holes. Gonna need some fat fingers from D to loosen them holes.

D? Get your digits out of the Pansy patch and get to Northern California, stat!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amy, Ooze, Amy let LeBron offin' the hook. Without the ex Mrs. Duncan you'd have 6, a back-to-back and I'd I a blown the RR/me to smithereens.
    But I'm not lettin' you offin' the hook

tee, hee

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But I'm not lettin' you offin' the hook

tee, hee
    Of course not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know the conditions. It's a simple phrase for a couple weeks or so. You deserve it for not reading the conditions.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You know the conditions. It's a simple phrase for a couple weeks or so. You deserve it for not reading the conditions.
    If you feel you have to.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    31% to do it. Wouldn't really count as a choke job IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still not confident they will take this home despite dominating the out of GSW, tbh..

Also, this Dubs team luck is so disgusting that I could see Westbrook blowing a knee next game ....

IMO, It is gonna come down to them riding a typical crowd-willed Thunder-ref Game 6 to the Finals..Will the league oblige?
    They don't need ThunderRef to win, but they do need an absence of WarriorRef.

ClipperNation
    It's going to take some 2002-style rigging to make that happen.
    And that certainly is possible. Could be Dubs legitimately win Game 5.
    Game 6 goes Kings - Fakers.
    Game 7 goes combo of OKC choke - LakerRef continued.

Lets hope not.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    31% to do it. Wouldn't really count as a choke job IMO
    No. State set the Eye of the Tiger down and Oak ran off with it. They've both been reading "newspapers." See how different people read 'em different ways? Can you imagine Westbrook readin' that ?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No. State set the Eye of the Tiger down and Oak ran off with it. They've both been reading "newspapers." See how different people read 'em different ways? Can you imagine Westbrook readin' that ?
    No. He'd have to learn how to read first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you feel you have to.
    You never take your lumps Dale. Fair weather poster.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You never take your lumps Dale. Fair weather poster.
    Please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And that's your canned excuse when you're called on it.

You made a bet with the writing clearly in front of you and were warned multiple times yet you continued along with the "tee, hee". You now want out of it because you said you couldn't be bothered to actually read the bet conditions before accepting. I have the con on that one. I told you what you have to do. You can, of course, just ignore it and be the welcher which I expect you will since you condone it among others, but you could also prove me wrong and put "DMC let me off the hook" under your user name until the last game of the Finals, at which point you would indeed be free and clear.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And that's your canned excuse when you're called on it.

You made a bet with the writing clearly in front of you and were warned multiple times yet you continued along with the "tee, hee". You now want out of it because you said you couldn't be bothered to actually read the bet conditions before accepting. I have the con on that one. I told you what you have to do. You can, of course, just ignore it and be the welcher which I expect you will since you condone it among others, but you could also prove me wrong and put "DMC let me off the hook" under your user name until the last game of the Finals, at which point you would indeed be free and clear.
    I read it, and re-read it. Just didn't click. I thought at the time it was too ing easy, that's why I jumped on it. I can't explain how I ed it up. I made a mistake. I'd let you skate away, or, anybody else for that matter, but, you got some kind of a hard on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read it, and re-read it. Just didn't click. I thought at the time it was too ing easy, that's why I jumped on it. I can't explain how I ed it up. I made a mistake. I'd let you skate away, or, anybody else for that matter, but, you got some kind of a hard on.
    Come to Pappy

Signed

Pappy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Something to watch in Game 6 is the refereeing crew..League could be doing something opposite to the above..

Thread Information