Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Something to watch in Game 6 is the refereeing crew..League could be doing something opposite to the above..
    Wow, thanks for the info.
    Yeah, hate to say it but we could be seeing some Kirby Curry 7-26 with 24 freethrows types stuff in one or more of these upcoming games. And more.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If the Warriors can win 73 games, they can beat OKC 3 straight times.

My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    I'm floored at how many people are acting like it's highly unlikely or impossible. Sure I won't be surprised if OKC wins in 5, but I'd still give GS a 40% chance at this point.

Westbrook can give you 25% shooting and 10 turnovers as easily as he can give you 30, 10, and 10 with clutch moments. Things are always up in the air as long as he's in control.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they choke, then their fans will go broke and smoke coke and toke instead of doing meth. Since OK is a meth state, it ain't happenin'.

Flyer than I have to be oh crap's Avatar
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    lol at everyone continuing to on the Thunder after they manhandled the Spurs and are beating up the "historic" GS team. they get zero ing respect from any of you bags. they'll win one of the next three games, hoping they close it out tonight.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol at everyone continuing to on the Thunder after they manhandled the Spurs and are beating up the "historic" GS team. they get zero ing respect from any of you bags. they'll win one of the next three games, hoping they close it out tonight.
    I think most people here are pretty impressed by the way the Thunder are playing and they're huge le favorites now. But I don't think you can just write Golden State off. Put 'em in the ground tonight and then you can celebrate.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They are playing way over their heads. Waiting for them to cool off.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Guys it's ing done. OKC's length + athleticism with 2 of the leagues top 5 guys in the same roster is something the warriors didn't prepare for

you can see theyre overwhelmed. it's like facing Portland all over again but with more experience and better options 1a and 1b

The Lakers
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    its possible... but can they choke like the clippers did last year... no sure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Strike 1.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. I remember when Chucky's Suns lost to Houston after being up 3-1 way back when. I can see OKC doing the same thing.
    GS looked like they were getting their groove back tonite, and OKC, although they kept the game close, was solidly back in chucker mode.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Fatigue setting in for the Thunder. Not as deep as GS. And all that chasing down 3 point shooters with great passing and relying too much on Westbrook and Durant for offense will make things tougher to win game 6.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The Spurs would have won this game. How ing lucky can the got-ass Warriors get, still never having to face a real team?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OKC looks like the better team tbh. I won't be surprised if they choke on Saturday but I don't think they do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OKC was fine. They were within striking distance in an absolute "must win" in Warriors home arena, and yet the Warriors were never that close in OKC. That margin isn't going to cut it in OKC. If WB continues to attack the paint instead of settling for jumpers, and if he gets under control somewhat, I don't believe this goes 7 games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crowd will be hyped for OKC I think they handle business

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors did absolutely nothing there that showed me they have solved OKC..Their scrubs basically blew open the game at the start of 4th and Thunder still nearly reeled them in against a ref crew in series-extending mood.

Gonna come down to Russ managing better Game 6...Bogut/Speights won't be scoring like this on the road..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OKC will be fine. Should have been a statement game by the Dubs, but OKC was fighting all night. Their role players should dominate at home.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    I think OKC takes care of business on Saturday. They know what's at stake.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I expected OKC to lose this game ahead of time. Warriors played this as a pride game of not wanting to get eliminated at home much like the Lakers in '08 vs celtics, Spurs in '11 vs Grizzlies, Mavs in '07 vs Warriors. Warriors barely won this game and needed a fluke game from Bogut to pull it off. I don't see that happening again in OKC. This series ends Saturday night.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yes. Whoever wins game 6 wins the series. No way on Earth that OKC wins game 7 in Oakland.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Methlahoma gonna take a wet in GSWs mouth imo

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I expected OKC to lose this game ahead of time. Warriors played this as a pride game of not wanting to get eliminated at home much like the Lakers in '08 vs celtics, Spurs in '11 vs Grizzlies, Mavs in '07 vs Warriors. Warriors barely won this game and needed a fluke game from Bogut to pull it off. I don't see that happening again in OKC. This series ends Saturday night.
    Thats some bold talk...you should put some money on it since you're so confident.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. I remember when Chucky's Suns lost to Houston after being up 3-1 way back when. I can see OKC doing the same thing.
    GS looked like they were getting their groove back tonite, and OKC, although they kept the game close, was solidly back in chucker mode.
    Did you expect them to beat a 73 win team in 5 games without homecourt? LMAO

I swear some of y'all are dumb as fuk

Thread Information