Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still not confident they will take this home despite dominating the out of GSW, tbh..

Also, this Dubs team luck is so disgusting that I could see Westbrook blowing a knee next game ....

IMO, It is gonna come down to them riding a typical crowd-willed Thunder-ref Game 6 to the Finals..Will the league oblige?

Flyer than I have to be oh crap's Avatar
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    you

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nah, you see that look in Curry and Draymomds face? They done, toasted

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The Warriors only have to win one road game, it can be done.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yes I believe they can lose a series they havent won yet

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Absolutely. They could have ended it by leaving California not to return. They'll regret that.

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Until the champs are done, the champs aren't done. Simple as. OKC should go for the kill in Oracle on Thurs.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Normally, I'd say yes, but you could see the quit in Curry and Gaymond's eyes at the end of this one. They're a mentally-shattered team now, I would be stunned if they won three straight. It's going to take some 2002-style rigging to make that happen.
    Last edited by Clipper Nation; 05-24-2016 at 11:40 PM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    OKC is a bonehead team so yeah they can easily blow this series. Their coach is at least smarter than Scott Brooks and knows when to call a timeout to reel his team in when they start playing their typical low IQ chucker ball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that'll be donovans hardest test: maintain discipline.

Coming Off The Bench TheGoldStandard's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westbrook is on a mission, he's not letting up. It's become personal and he's torching Curry left and right. It is going to take EPIC ref support and insane shooting to win 3 straight.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely. They could have ended it by leaving California not to return. They'll regret that.
    Kinda like Pierce at the turn of this decade?

tee, hee.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    OKC has to jump on GS early and put the fear of God in those front-running clowns. When GS starts feeling the pressure those shots will start clanking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah..of course. Were talking about a 73 win team

My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    Wouldn't exactly be a Nostradamus like call if Dubs come back and win series.

Of course media would freak out and attempt to raise Curry and the Warriors' names to even greater heights...but come on it's not an extremely unlikely scenario at all.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Yeah..of course. Were talking about a 73 win team

...in today's NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, you see that look in Curry and Draymomds face? They done, toasted

They have the same look on Lebron's face in the 4th quarter of game 6 in the 2013 finals until Pop let him off the hook.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry just doesn't look right and they're playing every other day for as long as this series goes, so it's a of a mountain for the Warriors to climb even with 2 out of 3 in Oakland. I can't count out a 73 win team, but OKC sure doesn't look like they're going to let up on the gas pedal. I mean that was really impressive for them to not only survive Thompson going supernova, but for them to completely take control back and blow the game wide open. This looks so much like the 2014 Finals, and make no mistake, this is the 2016 Finals right here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope they don't make the Clippers mistake last year and mail in Game 5..can't take off playoffs games, not against that team....Warriors are shook now, and they need to go for their kill immediately....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

bulletin board material

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Warriors only have to win one road game, it can be done.
    In one try

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope tonight was the best opportunity for them to choke when Klay was on fire. The warriors are used to teams falling apart after they hit 3 or 4 3's in a row but OKC still punches back after those 3 point flurries which has completely shook the Warriors.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Hope they don't make the Clippers mistake last year and mail in Game 5..can't take off playoffs games, not against that team....Warriors are shook now, and they need to go for their kill immediately....
    OKC has historically been an excellent closeout team especially at home. They could definitely lose Gm 5 to a desperate team that can make it rain but they will close it out in 6 b/c the Meth City crowd can only be silenced by Timmay.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OKC has historically been an excellent closeout team especially at home. They could definitely lose Gm 5 to a desperate team that can make it rain but they will close it out in 6 b/c the Meth City crowd can only be silenced by Timmay.
    Pretty much what I see happening. GS will have an emotionally victory at home and then get blown out in game 6.

Thread Information