Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Believe.
    Post Count
    He really should have taken two or three amateur fights before even considering the UFC, especially since he isn't there for the money. The door would always be open to him anyway.

Believe.
    Post Count
    WTF Werdum, suspend that little

Believe.
    Post Count
    Awesome fight

Finally

Believe.
    Post Count
    Well I guess there's gonna be a lot of to be talked about at the post-fight presser

Wooo 0-5 on picks!!!

Believe.
    Post Count
    Wooo 0-5 on picks!!!
    Haha I'm 2-2 not going to brag

btw you got werdum right

Post Count
    I think Mickey is thinking submission very early in round 1. RNC IMO..
    Was hard to see it going any other way. Mickey in the open work outs looked very fast and strong to me. Very good grappling. Punk outside of Mickey taking a dive just had no shot. You don't start MMA in the UFC at age 37.. Rogan said after the fight he should go fight as an amateur. Well he obviously won't be getting paid Joe.. 50/50 he ever fights again. There is nobody in the UFC he can beat. They would have to bring in another prospect type guy again. Didn't work out so well this time..

Post Count
    Travis Browne needs a new camp and re-think his fighting career. Your GF's coach is not doing you or her quite frankly any good..

Reem fought like a weirdo.. What was with all that running around, and throwing wild haymakers? Stipe won so good for him in front of the home crowd..

Believe.
    Post Count
    Gall vs Sage will be entertaining though

Post Count
    Gall vs Sage will be entertaining though
    Not sure Gal is ready for that one.. But I commend him for the call out.

Not something you see everyday from a HW

Believe.
    Post Count
    Anyone remembers Paul Daley?

In an interview at the conclusion of the event, UFC president Dana White announced that he was banishing Daley from the UFC for life. White said, "There's no excuse for that. These guys are professional athletes. You don't ever hit a guy blatantly after the bell like that, whether you're frustrated or not." He added, "I don't care if he fights in every show all over the world and becomes the best and everybody thinks he's the pound-for-pound best in the world, he will never fight in the UFC ever again."

I mean sure Tarverdyan has a punchable face but there's a huge difference between exchanging words and kicking someone on your opponent's staff after the fight. I'm curious what Dana's reaction will be but Werdum deserves a suspension at least. And he's ing delusional if he really thinks he's next in line for the le shot.

Post Count
    Werdum acted like a ing asshole the whole fight..

Believe.
    Post Count

Post Count

Post Count

Thread Information