My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well damn.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're still in the hunt guys. We haven't signed anyone. Let's not give up before free agency even happens.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan is going to be at meeting...

He's baaaaack?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the mere fact that Durant is taking meetings with conference rivals should ring alarm bells for OKC...People should stop downplaying it the chances of him bolting..If he was 100% staying, even on two year deal with opt out clause, he would have gone Marc Gasol/Kawhi way and never opened up or talked about this who thing....He is in play..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we have a good shot if he's legimately open to leaving and having a sit down meeting with the front office.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing is shocking in regards to player movement anymore IMO, anything is possible, but I wouldn't be surprised if Dominos just wants his ego stroked(pretty typical for NBA players)..

There's also the chance that he's meeting with next year in mind, too(like Pat Riley attempted with Aldridge)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just make sure Parker stays out of the damn meeting.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could be my last month as a Spurs fan

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could be my last month as a Spurs fan
    you dude. We getting it.

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its happening!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I don't really see him taking meetings as a huge sign. Even if he plans on staying in OKC, I could see him mainly doing this just to put pressure on OKC to make some other moves...or , just for the attention of the whole process.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources...164954322.html

Oklahoma City Thunder superstar Kevin Durant is planning to host free-agency meetings at a singular location starting July 1, league sources told The Vertical.

Durant’s representatives at Roc Nation are working to solidify invitations with the Boston Celtics, Golden State Warriors, Los Angeles Clippers, Miami Heat, San Antonio Spurs and Thunder, league sources said.

The meetings are expected to take place in New York, but teams are still awaiting word on a location.

The Thunder remain the frontrunners to re-sign Durant, likely on a one-plus-one-year deal that will allow Durant to return to free agency in the summer of 2017, league sources said. But more than any other rival suitor, the Warriors have Durant's attention, league sources said.

Durant’s public and private criteria for the free-agent selection process have pertained to a singular focus: the chance to win les immediately.

Several teams that have interest in Durant – the Denver Nuggets, New York Knicks, Los Angeles Lakers, Houston Rockets and Washington Wizards – could still find audiences with him, but appear to be outsiders in the process now.

Durant is planning to leave on a publicity tour in the Far East on July 9, and a decision is expected before the departure date, league sources said.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's get it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lightning striking twice in two years but without the thunder...
    Last edited by Obi Juan Kenobi; 06-25-2016 at 12:41 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant just milking the process. Every big name FA these days likes to be courted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still think he stays in OKC, but if he were to leave, I think Golden State would be the wiser choice tbh. And them losing in the Finals actually helps their chances of landing him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still think he stays in OKC, but if he were to leave, I think Golden State would be the wiser choice tbh. And them losing in the Finals actually helps their chances of landing him.
    It would mean the dude is in gutless beta who might not have been worth it after all....Imagine Lebron joining the Celtics in 2010

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His acne is only going to get worse with the San Antonio diet bro..not sure if you can even watch spurs games at this point. HarlemHeat37

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'd be labeled as a front runner for sure...but that's why I think we make the most sense tbh. LeBron called us the best organization in sports. I think people under estimate the Spurs respect in the league. KD has literally given the Spurs praise and nothing but "sources" have given us info regarding Warriors. The media won't hate on KD for picking the Spurs...like you can't hate on somebody for choosing a franchise that's contended for 20yrs straight. A legend like Tim Duncan telling you he's going to take the minimum just so he can come here...and again Kawhi and LMA being locked in for 3-4 years helps too..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker
    Kawhi
    Manu
    Duncan
    Aldridge
    Durant
    Pop

Like seriously not even the Warriors can compete with that pitch...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop and Old Man Riverwalk got this in the bag. No way any team can pitch their team better than those two guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would mean the dude is in gutless beta who might not have been worth it after all....Imagine Lebron joining the Celtics in 2010
    Seriously

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Part of me doesn't want him though, yeah I know he's a generational player but I really wish the Spurs had more depth and talent and you can't get that with three max contracts and Parker's contract.

Thread Information