Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thunder will win Game 7 on the road, unless the league goes all Warriorefs, of course.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yup...it was a testament to the Spurs' resiliency that Game 7 of the 2013 Finals was actually a close game. Most teams would've been slaughtered in that situation.

OKC is going to get utterly crushed tomorrow night.
    'close,' my ass. You won the damn thing. They were selling your , Tamps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thunder will win Game 7 on the road, unless the league goes all Warriorefs, of course.

If the Thunder win game 7 at Oracle after that game 6 total meltdown debacle, they are winning the le because if they can overcome all that then this is their year period.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Would you still bet Warriors if thunder have a 9 point lead at halftime (low % chance but possible). It would probably be warriors +1/ straight up at that point.
    Anytime the Dubs are +money at home with Curry healthy it's an auto bet for me tbh

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny Crawford is the ref so, gs covers easily

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I have a feeling OKC wins tonight. I just think they're going to play very angry and somehow pull it out. All season long OKC has choked games to the Warriors that they should have won, have watched the Warriors dance and showboat on their floor and have been humiliated. There comes a time when you're no longer scared of defeat. You're just pissed and want to beat the living out of the opponent that's been keeping you down. I think OKC is at that point. They're a dumb as team but they do have the talent and the inside presence to put it together for that ONE game. There's really no pressure on them either since everyone expects them to just curl up and die

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet Some money on OKC +7 and put a little on the moneyline as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There comes a time when you're no longer scared of defeat. You're just pissed and want to beat the living out of the opponent that's been keeping you down. I think OKC is at that point. They're a dumb as team but they do have the talent and the inside presence to put it together for that ONE game.
    I thought this was the at ude we'd see in game 6. I was shocked how they threw it away. I probably shouldn't have been, since they were reverting to pattern. Durant and Westbrook aren't made of championship stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    unfortunately both these teams but i believe okc will come out on top tonight and it'll be a repeat kd vs. lebron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two likely scenarios:

1. RW goes into hero mode right away and chucks the team out of the game
    2. RW goes into hero mode right away and chucks the team to a win because Adams, Anus and Abaka (AAA) clean up the glass.

I feel confident RW will be in hero mode. If he settles for jumpshots I think they are doomed. If he attacks the rim over and over I think he gets Bogut into foul trouble, gets Ezeli into the game and can cause some issues. KD playing perhaps his final game in OKC, I expect to see some intra-squad turmoil from blown defensive coverages and turnovers in transition.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Can't bet this line imo. OKC won't get blown out, but Warriors in situation like this is impossible to fade for me. I'd probably just bet the under
    Just play the Warriors in-game tbh
    Just can't see OKC getting blown out early. Smells like a close ball game through 3 quarters
    PAY ME

Thread Information