Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, but still. Leonard + Durant + Aldridge = championship for the Spurs.

And Westbrick choked too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Durbeta and LaMarsha could play with LeBron and ten other clones of LeBron and still not sniff a ring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's just too much talent for anyone else to overcome.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Until all 3 of them are afraid to shoot in key moments and make Danny Green run the offense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Jeebus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His numbers for the entire playoffs were very mediocre for a superstar player, tbh..consecutive playoff runs where he didn't play like a superstar..

Hopefully he will receive some blame for the first time in his career(excluding Mr. Unreliable, where everybody turned on that reporter and forced him to apologize and rescind the story)
    Meanwhile, westbrook <3 goes 7-21 in the deciding game of the wcf and there's Nary a peep from HH about what a box Russell has been for the past 3 games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Until all 3 of them are afraid to shoot in key moments and make Danny Green run the offense
    Leonard can be the guy. Have you lost faith?

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Always been a beta

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leonard can be the guy. Have you lost faith?
    I love Kawhi and I still believe in him, but it's frustrating how much he defers in key stretches..

Flyer than I have to be oh crap's Avatar
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    OP was on a mother ing milk carton when they were up 3-1. team choked, plain and simple. it is what it is and they are who I thought they were.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well at least Parker is not afraid to shoot in key moments

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    well at least Parker is not afraid to shoot in key moments
    Too bad, he should be:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meanwhile, westbrook <3 goes 7-21 in the deciding game of the wcf and there's Nary a peep from HH about what a box Russell has been for the past 3 games.
    It's because RW is lighter skinned, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2016 playoffs numbers:

Westbrook- 26 PPG, 51.5 TS%, 11 APG-4.3 TPG(2.6), 6.9 RPG at the PG position, .210 WS/48, 11.7 BPM(), 2.3 VORP, 27 PER
    Dominos- 28.4 PPG, 54.2 TS%, 3.3 APG vs. 3.6 TPG, 7.1 RPG as part-time PF, .130 WS/48, 1.8 BPM, 0.7 VORP, 20.4 PER

Those are atrocious numbers for a "superstar" player..it has become a trend in the playoffs, he hasn't had a decent run since 2012..if Lebron was putting up numbers like that, he would be getting obliterated by the media and casual fans..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh jeez, I can already see it... We'd have to depend on Tony to close games again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2016 playoffs numbers:

Westbrook- 26 PPG, 51.5 TS%, 11 APG-4.3 TPG(2.6), 6.9 RPG at the PG position, .210 WS/48, 11.7 BPM(), 2.3 VORP, 27 PER
    Dominos- 28.4 PPG, 54.2 TS%, 3.3 APG vs. 3.6 TPG, 7.1 RPG as part-time PF, .130 WS/48, 1.8 BPM, 0.7 VORP, 20.4 PER

Those are atrocious numbers for a "superstar" player..it has become a trend in the playoffs, he hasn't had a decent run since 2012..if Lebron was putting up numbers like that, he would be getting obliterated by the media and casual fans..
    I see you left out eFG%. Not surprising considering WB racked up a .436 over the WCF. Good for NINTH on the team.

One of the 5 best players in the world, and the only Thunder players who shot worse than Russ are Waiters, Payne, and Kyle ing Singler.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    2016 playoffs numbers:

Alphabrook

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dominos "the biggest choker in the NBA" aka "skinny Karl Malone" dropping 14 4th quarter points in Kahwi the re 's grill

My Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Post Count
    Terrence jones is shaking at the scenario tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He needs to be in another system. It's apparent that the mental lapses that OKC displays is the reason for their lack of championship pedigree. It's almost cancerous.

Denying Durant's talent is stupid... he's still a top 5 player in the league and you'd be crazy to not want him to sign with us in FA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with HH that Westbrook had a phenomenal playoff run, and I was ready to crown him like everyone else, but Westbrook is just as shaky in the clutch as Durant and other known chokers like Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, and Chris Paul.

Like I said in another thread, Westbrook isn't a stratosphere player for that reason. He's makes laughably stupid decisions in crunch time.

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2016 playoffs numbers:

I think more emojis and it'll sound less forced. Narutoluvva shame level.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Meth City welcoming its revered champions:

Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 06-01-2016 at 02:01 AM.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Dominos "the biggest choker in the NBA" aka "skinny Karl Malone" dropping 14 4th quarter points in Kahwi the re 's grill

Meanwhile, WestBrick tormenting the MVP after being unleashed from the shackles of Kawhi:

Thread Information