Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Ignorant it is then. GOAT per era: Distefano, Pele, Cruyff, Maradona and Messi. Every knowledgeable football fan knows this. Then you start arguing about the others.
    This does not put Messi in the same breath as Pele and Maradona, same goes for Di Stefano and Cruyf... ignorant is bliss son. Messi is second tier among others

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    This does not put Messi in the same breath as Pele and Maradona, same goes for Di Stefano and Cruyf... ignorant is bliss son. Messi is second tier among others

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    ^ tbh...

He doesbt even have a copa america win

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    He doesbt even have a copa america win
    Maradroga also lost his with the same WC 86 team at home... No shaming Missi for that

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    If you're going to put a token Uruguayan on the 3rd tier you should put there Alcides Gighia or Obdulio Varela not Enzo. They won the 50's world cup and almost rang in 54' if not losing that fluke 4-3 semis game to Hungary. Uruguay was 4th that WC after losing their motivation in that game...

As is, Suarez >>>>>>> Enzo in Uruguay WC history...
    wtf is that pos RAUL doing on that lists? didnt even win in national team tournaments, and if he did was probably pass his prime or coat riding...

you might as well have xavi, iniesta and villa on that list 3rd tier

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    wtf is that pos RAUL doing on that lists? didnt even win in national team tournaments, and if he did was probably pass his prime or coat riding...

you might as well have xavi, iniesta and villa on that list 3rd tier
    xavi >>> any other spaniard son. He was the KEY player on the first euro and the WC. xavi is underrated as tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Xavi is the greatest Spanish (or at least guy that has played fro the Spanish NT, I don't know if he considers himself Spanish) player of all-time. And one of the 10 greatest players I have ever seen. Probably the most underrated player of all-time, tbh.

Xavi is the best spanish player ever and one of the top 3 Barcelona players ever..his longevity with Barca and loyalty should make him the best Barcelona player ever.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Xavi is the greatest Spanish (or at least guy that has played fro the Spanish NT, I don't know if he considers himself Spanish) player of all-time. And one of the 10 greatest players I have ever seen. Probably the most underrated player of all-time, tbh.
    damn right, tore us a new one a couple of time in the euro final and wc semis, those 1-0 felt like 5-0 live, we had no ing hope against tikitakanaccio . But he got old and we champs now

Xavi is the best spanish player ever and one of the top 3 Barcelona players ever..his longevity with Barca and loyalty should make him the best Barcelona player ever.
    messi is a bigger name and contributor for barca.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    messi is a bigger name and contributor for barca.
    Strange way of saying "better player", tbh.

My Team
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Post Count
    Will Grigg.

Emile Heskey.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Strange way of saying "better player", tbh.
    messi is a better player, no doubt.

Thread Information