Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Bloodborne. Uncharted 4 is a close second. I am a From fanboy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the FX chips are ancient now, I mean the 6300 and 8350 are like four years old and haven't aged well at all.
    first thing I thought of was the SNES Super FX chip
    AMD
    Cry Havoc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    first thing I thought of was the SNES Super FX chip
    AMD
    Cry Havoc
    I'll wait while you find a post where I claim AMD's CPUs are historically superior to Intel's. Just keep looking, I'm sure it's in there somewhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bloodborne. Uncharted 4 is a close second. I am a From fanboy.
    Any tips against the third boss in the game in old Yharnam? Im at level 30 so O should be leveld up enough to beat him but Ive lost 4 times already. I dont know If i should bother ringing Alfred...Does Alfred even damage the beast? I cant even tell.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AMD CPU's are historically superior to Intel, plus they're cheaper
    There you go

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any tips against the third boss in the game in old Yharnam? Im at level 30 so O should be leveld up enough to beat him but Ive lost 4 times already. I dont know If i should bother ringing Alfred...Does Alfred even damage the beast? I cant even tell.
    Dude, losing to a boss 4 times in a FROM game is par for the course. I got my ass handed to me by a particular boss in Dark Souls 3 about 15-20 times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, losing to a boss 4 times in a FROM game is par for the course. I got my ass handed to me by a particular boss in Dark Souls 3 about 15-20 times.
    It's really my first souls game. Beat the Cleric beats in one time ( I leveld up way too much) and Father Gascione killed me three times before I started trowing oil and Molotovs in his third form.

I'm probably going to die 10+ times before I beat this new boss though. I don't think I've even managed to half his health bar.

I've been so In love with the kirkhammer long form. Probably the reason why i can't beat the beast. I tried using the shorter form sword and did much better,,

What weapon would you recommend?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's really my first souls game. Beat the Cleric beats in one time ( I leveld up way too much) and Father Gascione killed me three times before I started trowing oil and Molotovs in his third form.

I'm probably going to die 10+ times before I beat this new boss though. I don't think I've even managed to half his health bar.

I've been so In love with the kirkhammer long form. Probably the reason why i can't beat the beast. I tried using the shorter form sword and did much better,,

What weapon would you recommend?
    Haven't played BB, sorry.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is amazing imo. I'm enjoy the remasters as well, playing through Uncharted 2 now. cant believe I never played this series before
    I really enjoyed them except for UC1, that game hasn't aged well at all and the dialog is so corny. UC2 was such an enormous upgrade in control, storyline, graphics. And then hearing all the Playstation fans say 2 was the best in the series really made UC3 catch me off guard, as I thought it was way better than 2. And then 4 was better than 3. Even at 30 fps I was really impressed by the graphics. Man I wish Playstation Pro had an i3 level or better cpu so you could play UC4 at 60 fps.

Still, even though I bought my PS4 basically for TLOU and the four Uncharted games I think Bloodborne is the best game on the system. I wasn't even that excited about it, and only bought it because it was really cheap and one of the better reviewed exclusives. But Bloodborne is ing crack, just like Dying Light.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really enjoyed them except for UC1, that game hasn't aged well at all and the dialog is so corny. UC2 was such an enormous upgrade in control, storyline, graphics. And then hearing all the Playstation fans say 2 was the best in the series really made UC3 catch me off guard, as I thought it was way better than 2. And then 4 was better than 3. Even at 30 fps I was really impressed by the graphics. Man I wish Playstation Pro had an i3 level or better cpu so you could play UC4 at 60 fps.

Still, even though I bought my PS4 basically for TLOU and the four Uncharted games I think Bloodborne is the best game on the system. I wasn't even that excited about it, and only bought it because it was really cheap and one of the better reviewed exclusives. But Bloodborne is ing crack, just like Dying Light.
    I have Bloodborne right here at home, haven't had time to play it (or anything PS4 really). Maybe after PAX East...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just played Uncharted 4 (didn't buy it at launch because I'm a cheapskate). It's pretty ing incredible tbh. I'm looking forward to the Lost Legacy addon.

Will likely purchase Bloodborne next. I've never played any of the Dark Souls games, so I'm not really sure what to expect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just played Uncharted 4 (didn't buy it at launch because I'm a cheapskate). It's pretty ing incredible tbh. I'm looking forward to the Lost Legacy addon.

Will likely purchase Bloodborne next. I've never played any of the Dark Souls games, so I'm not really sure what to expect.
    SNES dofficulty level. 8th Generation Mechanics.

Best of both worlds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Expect the beginning of the game to be very hard. Having played through the entire game, the first stage in Central Yharnam is the hardest in the base game (The Old Hunters DLC is harder though). Bloodborne wants to just kill your spirit in the first couple of hours.

You have to try to get to Cleric Beast as quickly as possible, since you can't up your level until you fight him. Don't fight any group of two or more early on, you have to pick enemies off one at a time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SNES dofficulty level. 8th Generation Mechanics.

Best of both worlds.
    No way, it's NES difficulty level. It's like Mega Man.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way, it's NES difficulty level. It's like Mega Man.
    Uncharted is as easy or hard as you want it to be. Try Crushing or Brutal and tell me its megan man level.

The remasters went into further than Crushing. They added a "Brutal" difficulty setting which is laughably unplayble it is that hard. At least for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I belive Basline and I are are talking about the superior game Bloodborbe not Uncharted 4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh, after watching a few videos and stuff I'm not even sure how much I'd care for Bloodborne. I'm not so much into getting frustrated by difficulty, especially if the game is thin on storyline.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

uncharted 4 is amazing, naughty dog didnt fail to disappoint after LoU. the lost legacy seems cool but idk about the characters, that one nadine is was an antagonist in UC4 and the other asian is meh....wish they would've had Sam as the main character or even charlie cutter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    uncharted 4 is amazing, naughty dog didnt fail to disappoint after LoU. the lost legacy seems cool but idk about the characters, that one nadine is was an antagonist in UC4 and the other asian is meh....wish they would've had Sam as the main character or even charlie cutter
    They did leave the door open for future stories with Sam and Victor, but I think that's best left to the imagination.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh, after watching a few videos and stuff I'm not even sure how much I'd care for Bloodborne. I'm not so much into getting frustrated by difficulty, especially if the game is thin on storyline.
    I initially thought the same but picked the game up anyways because it was cheap, was reviewed well, and I wanted another game for my PS4 right after I bought it. And I ing hated the first two hours, I was ready to go sell it to Gamestop and get my six dollars. But the combat becomes so much fun in Bloodborne. The pace of battles is really fast, since you regenerate health by counter attacking quickly after getting hit. The atmosphere is also incredible. It's such a nasty dark world filled with all kinds of surprises. You can go pick it up for $18 at Walmart, it's not like you're out $60 if you play five hours and just can't get into the game. This game got tons of game of the year votes from critics in a stacked 2015 where its compe ion was The Witcher 3, Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain, Fallout 4, Dying Light, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Batman Arkham Knight, and in my opinion Bloodborne better than all of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me rephrase, I hated the first two hours even though I still loved the combat and the setting. The first couple of hours are just a real tough love introduction to the game where it teaches you how to fight in it. The game is tough but it never feels cheap.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I initially thought the same but picked the game up anyways because it was cheap, was reviewed well, and I wanted another game for my PS4 right after I bought it. And I ing hated the first two hours, I was ready to go sell it to Gamestop and get my six dollars. But the combat becomes so much fun in Bloodborne. The pace of battles is really fast, since you regenerate health by counter attacking quickly after getting hit. The atmosphere is also incredible. It's such a nasty dark world filled with all kinds of surprises. You can go pick it up for $18 at Walmart, it's not like you're out $60 if you play five hours and just can't get into the game. This game got tons of game of the year votes from critics in a stacked 2015 where its compe ion was The Witcher 3, Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain, Fallout 4, Dying Light, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Batman Arkham Knight, and in my opinion Bloodborne better than all of them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better for you maybe.

For a game to really be counted as really amazing I think a game should appeal to the majority. A game like Uncharted and Batman for instance fall into that category because its easy to pick up and get into. Cant say the same for Bloodborne.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better for you maybe.

For a game to really be counted as really amazing I think a game should appeal to the majority. A game like Uncharted and Batman for instance fall into that category because its easy to pick up and get into. Cant say the same for Bloodborne.
    Let's just say Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 was the most amazing game ever then.

Thread Information