Bantamweight Cody Garbrandt vs. Takeya Mizugaki
    Women's Bantamweight Raquel Pennington vs. Elizabeth Phillips
    Welterweight Hyun Gyu Lim vs. Sultan Aliev
    Middleweight Alberto Uda vs. Marvin Vettori
    Welterweight Neil Magny vs. Lorenz Larkin
    Featherweight Artem Lobov vs. Chris Avila
    Bantamweight Ning Guangyou vs. Marlon Vera
    Welterweight Colby Covington vs. Max Griffin
    Last edited by ace3g; 07-31-2016 at 04:08 PM.

Believe.
    Post Count
    The only way I see a conor win is if he develops nate's level cardio, which I don't think is possible in the time he had. More interested in the co-main honestly...

I think the biggest change in this fight: Connor will get a full camp training for a 170 lbs. fight.

Believe.
    Post Count
    So you think he's not gonna gas in a 5 rounds fight at 170?

He very well could but part of that is getting a full training camp at that weight for strength and conditioning.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    det press conference
    UFWWEC

Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz – so what has changed since the last time these two fought? Diaz has had a full training camp, yes, but McGregor has also had time to get accustomed to 170 lbs. Why will the outcome this weekend be different from March’s outcome? Because McGregor is a madman, and will simply not let himself lose. He wants to prove that he can beat Nate, and he will in the 3rd by TKO.

Anthony Johnson vs. Glover Teixeira – two good wrestlers? Check. Two powerful overhands? Check. I know Glover is a granite chin, but only DC has really been able to survive Rumble’s blitz so far. However, when things don’t go his way, Johnson get’s complacent. If this is a fun fight, Johnson wins by KO. If this fight sucks, Glover takes the decision. Let’s root for a fun one and a 2nd round knockout

Rick Story vs. Donald Cerrone – I’ll be honest here, this pick is a little heart over head. Story is the bigger fighter, a powerful wrestler, and can throw heavy hands. While Cerrone did beat the bigger Cote in his last fight, Story is the younger, better version. It’ll be tough for Cowboy, but I believe that his newfound welterweight career continues successfully with a back-and-forth decision victory.

Hyun Gyu Lim vs. Mike Perry – I might be a little biased here, as Lim is seriously one of my favorite fighters to watch. At 6 foot 3, he is a massive welterweight, and he uses that size beautifully to throw knees at his opponent’s face every chance he gets. Perry has some serious power, but he is still very young in the fight game. Lim by 2nd round KO.

Tim Means vs. Sabah Homassi – Means has been a bit of a run lately, seemingly finishing opponents left and right. Homassi, on the other hand, has a tendency to be finished in his losses, and took the fight on only 2 weeks notice. Means by 2nd round TKO.

Post Count
    Crazy ass fight. No clue what's going to happen. I hope Conor wins but Nate just might be that nightmare matchup..

Post Count
    Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz – so what has changed since the last time these two fought? Diaz has had a full training camp, yes, but McGregor has also had time to get accustomed to 170 lbs. Why will the outcome this weekend be different from March’s outcome? Because McGregor is a madman, and will simply not let himself lose. He wants to prove that he can beat Nate, and he will in the 3rd by TKO.

Anthony Johnson vs. Glover Teixeira – two good wrestlers? Check. Two powerful overhands? Check. I know Glover is a granite chin, but only DC has really been able to survive Rumble’s blitz so far. However, when things don’t go his way, Johnson get’s complacent. If this is a fun fight, Johnson wins by KO. If this fight sucks, Glover takes the decision. Let’s root for a fun one and a 2nd round knockout

Rick Story vs. Donald Cerrone – I’ll be honest here, this pick is a little heart over head. Story is the bigger fighter, a powerful wrestler, and can throw heavy hands. While Cerrone did beat the bigger Cote in his last fight, Story is the younger, better version. It’ll be tough for Cowboy, but I believe that his newfound welterweight career continues successfully with a back-and-forth decision victory.

Hyun Gyu Lim vs. Mike Perry – I might be a little biased here, as Lim is seriously one of my favorite fighters to watch. At 6 foot 3, he is a massive welterweight, and he uses that size beautifully to throw knees at his opponent’s face every chance he gets. Perry has some serious power, but he is still very young in the fight game. Lim by 2nd round KO.

Tim Means vs. Sabah Homassi – Means has been a bit of a run lately, seemingly finishing opponents left and right. Homassi, on the other hand, has a tendency to be finished in his losses, and took the fight on only 2 weeks notice. Means by 2nd round TKO.
    I think if Conor is head hunting again he will gas again. He is saying he wants to end it in the 2nd like Nate did to him. The trouble with those Diaz brothers, chins of iron and cardio for weeks..

det press conference
    UFWWEC
    Is it established that the rig in on and McGregor will *win* this fight?

Post Count
    Diaz brothers are too ing crazy to throw a fight..

Diaz brothers are too ing crazy to throw a fight..
    "Here is 4 million to throw this fight and set up Diaz - McGregor III."

Diaz's still crazy enough?

Flyer than I have to be oh crap's Avatar
    Post Count
    ing excited. let's go, Diaz!

Believe.
    Post Count
    Thought Conor wouldn't go for the leg kicks strategy, seems so cheap and obvious... After seeing Lobov though, not so sure anymore...

Believe.
    Post Count
    That Perry guy is packing some serious power

Believe.
    Post Count
    Cowboy.

Thread Information