Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    . Mexicans are a disgrace to the sports world

They have talent, they have money, they have players, they have infraestructure, they have fans all over the world

And still they cant get over the hump of being a mediocre sad sack of ass drunk ass players

Sad. Glad trump is building dat wall tbh

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    losing to jamaica
    Context

Mexico's B-Team wasn't gonna beat the USA anyhow...

Throw in:
    Jonathan Dos Santos
    Andres Guardado
    Carlos Vela
    Chicharito Hernández
    Raúl Jimenez
    Teca o Corona
    Héctor Herrera
    Héctor Moreno
    Giovanni Dos Santos

And the result is drastically different.

I still laugh at the fact that Mexicans thought that we could pull a "Germany" and win a tournament using a B-Squad.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Context

Mexico's B-Team wasn't gonna beat the USA anyhow...

Throw in:
    Jonathan Dos Santos
    Andres Guardado
    Carlos Vela
    Chicharito Hernández
    Raúl Jimenez
    Teca o Corona
    Héctor Herrera
    Héctor Moreno
    Giovanni Dos Santos

And the result is drastically different.

I still laugh at the fact that Mexicans thought that we could pull a "Germany" and win a tournament using a B-Squad.
    son you should beat jamaica with your D team. No excuses on this one, is like Germany F team lost a compe ive match against Finland / China / Saudi Arabia ... they'd still get crucified, can't be THAT bad under the NT jersey.

I told you tbh, y'all s need to raze this generation to the ground, start fresh and build a generation of winners not of talented wankers. Imo tbh.

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    son you should beat jamaica with your D team. No excuses on this one, is like Germany F team lost a compe ive match against Finland / China / Saudi Arabia ... they'd still get crucified, can't be THAT bad under the NT jersey.

I told you tbh, y'all s need to raze this generation to the ground, start fresh and build a generation of winners not of talented wankers. Imo tbh.
    Your deflection is noted along with your need to move the goal-posts for your argument to hold validity. Jamaica doesn't beat Mexico's A-Squad - period.

Also, I think you are down playing Jamaica's talent... especially their goal keeper who has been the tournament's best player. If Jamaica had fielded this particular squad in the WC qualifiers they would probably still be in the running for qualification...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Your deflection is noted along with your need to move the goal-posts for your argument to hold validity. Jamaica doesn't beat Mexico's A-Squad - period.

Also, I think you are down playing Jamaica's talent... especially their goal keeper who has been the tournament's best player. If Jamaica had fielded this particular squad in the WC qualifiers they would probably still be in the running for qualification...
    son I wasn't deflecting tbh, I really mean it, there is no way mexico should field a team that could lose to jamaica. And a great goalkeeper is worth nothing without a solid team, I admit I don't watch jamaica regularly (sometimes see them in qualification matches and they suck big time) but as I've said, there should be no way for this to happen.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

But enough about the Argentina NT outside of Messi and Masch.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Embarrassing tbh

Oh well it's what happens when you put a C-Team & a Colombian crack dealing favela running manager together

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count

^ This

Germany is on a completely different level. Their Bs can take their As. So much compe ion makes Germany massive.

+ they work their asses off and don't roll around dying.

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    So Chicharito nets a double but the defenders on his team suck. West Ham United is still winless... why would he have signed there, on a team destined for relegation..? smh...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    So Chicharito nets a double but the defenders on his team suck. West Ham United is still winless... why would he have signed there, on a team destined for relegation..? smh...
    to increase his value. he has low compe ion and guaranteed scoring chances in a high pace team, where winning isn't that relevant, then when they relegate he'll be on the market as 20 goal scorer in premier league.

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    perhaps... I would hate to be on a losing team tho...

Thread Information