Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Truth.

Crazy how they outplayed a top 10 team in the world wothout their supposed best player.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    he's a black hole. been that way for years

once they rid of messy they might actually have a chance in

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Di Maria is his Shaun Livingston

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Argentina without Messi was being left out of the Russian World cup not too long ago.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Truth.

Crazy how they outplayed a top 10 team in the world wothout their supposed best player.
    Chile have been bad. They are really not top 10.
    Argentina beats them with or without. The result is not a surprise.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Name me 10 teams better than Chile.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Argentina
    Mexico
    Brazil
    Ecuador
    Colombia
    Germany
    Belgium
    Spain
    England
    Portugal...

Would you like me to continue? Chile has lost like 4 out of its last 6 games. This is NOT 2015 Chile. It just is not. No way. Chile has a very good team playing very poorly right now. IMO this was their chance to turn it around and they were bad.
    Last edited by pgardn; 06-07-2016 at 12:25 AM.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Of those you named only Germany and Argentina could be said to be definitely better than Chile.

And Mexico, Brazil, Belgium and I guess Spain (giving them the benefit of the doubt despite Chile raping them in Brazil) are the ones that could be argued to be better.

The others are definitely lesser teams than Chile. England, Portugal and Ecuador

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Germany
    Argentina
    France
    Chile
    Brazil
    Colombia
    Spain
    Belgium
    Uruguay
    And probably Mexico right now (maybe even higher)

Imho.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Of those you named only Germany and Argentina could be said to be definitely better than Chile.

And Mexico, Brazil, Belgium and I guess Spain (giving them the benefit of the doubt despite Chile raping them in Brazil) are the ones that could be argued to be better.

The others are definitely lesser teams than Chile. England, Portugal and Ecuador
    France could win Euro.
    England has taken a huge step forward with talent.
    Yes Ecuador.

Jamaica Fckn beat Chile, they are just bad right now. As are the Dutch, which is yet another team that are probably better. Chile is just not good right now. It happens. So now post another laughing emoji if it makes you feel better about a really good team playing poorly.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    France could win Euro.
    England has taken a huge step forward with talent.
    Yes Ecuador.

Jamaica Fckn beat Chile, they are just bad right now. As are the Dutch, which is yet another team that are probably better. Chile is just not good right now. It happens. So now post another laughing emoji if it makes you feel better about a really good team playing poorly.
    Chile is going to win the next 2 games easily and make the 2nd round. The only reason I don't guarantee them to make it further than that is 'cause they will face Mexico and I have a very high opinion of los mejicanos too. But I wouldn't put it past Chile to beat them. And if they do, they will get to the final, 'cause they would probably get a Brazil team that they should beat handedly.

England a top 10 ten team? My god

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    England a top 10 ten team? My god
    Who said they were top 10? Not top 10 but better than Chile right now.

Tell me specifically why you think they are a laughable team right now? You talk out of your ass just like with Bball.

Hodgson has taken a gamble and decided to go young and talented with attackers which are plentiful at this time in England. I look forward to seeing if this infusion pays off in the Euros. It's a huge turnaround for a team who constantly relied on a bunch of older players and chose a defensive minded group. We will see if it pays off. Based on their current form I believe they would beat Chile easily.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Chile is going to win the next 2 games easily and make the 2nd round. The only reason I don't guarantee them to make it further than that is 'cause they will face Mexico and I have a very high opinion of los mejicanos too. But I wouldn't put it past Chile to beat them. And if they do, they will get to the final, 'cause they would probably get a Brazil team that they should beat handedly.
    Good.

I still say they are not a top 10 team based on their current form. I don't care where FIFA ranks them. I am watching them right now. Very talented playing poorly.
    Last edited by pgardn; 06-07-2016 at 08:30 AM.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Argentina without Messi is still a powerhouse no doubt...

Honestly France Argentina less Messi on a decisive game of a WC, I would my pants... not sure I would that much more my pants with Messi

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    You should your pants anyway since France only beat Argentina twice

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    You should your pants anyway since France only beat Argentina twice
    thanks for confirming what I'm saying

These two teams did not meet a lot during WCs tbh last time it was in 1978

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Now France purpose in WC is to defeat Brazil, that's our stuff

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    Argentina without Messi > Uruguay with Suarez AND Godin TBH

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    so cute little regular season team = top 4 in the world? sad state of FIFA, tbh

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    There's no debate that Argentina w/o Messi is an elite team, tbh...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    just had a talk with a friend who is a big messi fan

ask him why dont u bring up the records of messi without xavi/iniesta fcbarca games, then compared to the record messi doesnt play in...

then he brings up the last wc, i told him about the group stages easy opponents he feasted on, then i mention who was responsible for that argy team advancing that far? why u think di maria fake or real injury to expose the midget coat rider...

then the talk or cronaldo came on, i told him his another kent who didnt win at realmadrid when bale came along, thats when they won like 2 eufa cl trophies and whatever, cronaldo only scores on penalties another kent

then the talk of that kent colombian player havas rodriguez, if he was so good pre/post injury how come he could get a regular spot in the rmadrid starting 11 ... dude was , brought in to sell jerseys after a good wc campaign to get his name out...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    just had a talk with a friend who is a big messi fan

ask him why dont u bring up the records of messi without xavi/iniesta fcbarca games, then compared to the record messi doesnt play in...

then he brings up the last wc, i told him about the group stages easy opponents he feasted on, then i mention who was responsible for that argy team advancing that far? why u think di maria fake or real injury to expose the midget coat rider...

then the talk or cronaldo came on, i told him his another kent who didnt win at realmadrid when bale came along, thats when they won like 2 eufa cl trophies and whatever, cronaldo only scores on penalties another kent

then the talk of that kent colombian player havas rodriguez, if he was so good pre/post injury how come he could get a regular spot in the rmadrid starting 11 ... dude was , brought in to sell jerseys after a good wc campaign to get his name out...
    son did you study literature tbh?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Sup son?

Thread Information