Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whats the difference between this white kid and kobe?
    The kid didn't singlehandedlly bring down a storied franchise with his own ego and greed. Tee hee.
    But they do have things in common.

Both are de able rapists and neither won an NBA championship on their own. Tee hee Thread. Tee hee.

Yes, I know we have our Neal.

Banned
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Because probably...

or something to that extent. It's just wrong.
    Wait a minute dude, are you saying that when a person face charges, laws aren't the only thing that matters, but judges take into account the person's race, economic background, how they dress, their behavior during trials and even their opinions that don't have anything to do with the case if the accused happens to be a public figure? I though only racist people like Trump believed this bull . Are you racist?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait a minute dude, are you saying that when a person face charges, laws aren't the only thing that matters, but judges take into account the person's race, economic background, how they dress, their behavior during trials and even their opinions that don't have anything to do with the case if the accused happens to be a public figure? I though only racist people like Trump believed this bull . Are you racist?
    huh????

Banned
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Dude, you agreed with Trump that law isn't the only thing that matter when someone is judging you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scheduled to get out Friday after serving 3 months in prison

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brock Turner Launches Speaking Tour on “Drinking and Promiscuity”

http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/0...peaking-tour/#

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "If your life is going to be destroyed over a beer and a finger-bang, you might as well down a fifth and -rape. Good luck kids!"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If BT were black (and not a black scholarship athlete), he would not be selling speeches, would still be in jail, for years.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I were the victim's dad ... He would get hurt.

And I would land in jail, no doubt about that.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I were the victim's dad ... He would get hurt.

And I would land in jail, no doubt about that.
    If you were the victim's dad maybe you should have taught your daughter how to say "no thanks I've had enough alcohol this evening"

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you were the victim's dad maybe you should have taught your daughter how to say "no thanks I've had enough alcohol this evening"
    No thanks and he will stop. Yeah, that's the ticket. The situation leading to this does not justify the action. Period. It's stupid to get drop dead drunk in ANY situation.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Idaho prosecutor has a troubling pattern of giving passes to child rapists and sex abusers

An Idaho prosecuting attorney is drawing complaints for allowing child sex abuse suspects to escape serious punishment with plea deals considered to be too lenient by some members of the community he serves.

East Idaho News investigated some of those complaints and found Karl Lewies, the Fremont County prosecutor, had allowed men accused of raping and sexually abusing children to admit to less serious charges and avoid prison time and even skip sex offender registration.

The prosecutor emailed the reporter hours later to complain that his actions in the courthouse were “appalling and unnecessary.”

The website investigated three cases that Lewies prosecuted, involving Timothy Greene, Keith Strawn and Cody Polatis.

see article ...

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/09/this...e+Raw+Story%29

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No thanks and he will stop. Yeah, that's the ticket. The situation leading to this does not justify the action. Period. It's stupid to get drop dead drunk in ANY situation.
    Don't get drunk don't get raped while passed out on the street. That's a good lesson for everybody

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ex-Stanford swimmer appeals sexual assault conviction

After serving three months of a six-month sentence, Turner was released early for good behavior. He had to register as a sex offender in his home state of Ohio last year,

The woman Turner was convicted of sexually assaulting was found near a garbage enclosure but not behind a trash bin, according to the appeal.

Multhaup said that implying otherwise

gave the impression Turner tried to hide his activities with the woman.

The 172-page appeal requests that the conviction be overturned and that Turner receive a new trial. But if he is convicted again, he could face a longer prison sentence.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-california-rape/ex-stanford-swimmer-appeals-sexual-assault-conviction-idUSKBN1DW0N2?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_so urce=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed% 3A+reuters%2FtopNews+%28News+%2F+US+%2F+Top+News%2 9

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aaron Persky, Judge In Brock Turner Case, Recalled

Persky will be removed from the bench four years before his term was set to end.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...gEmail__050618

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aaron Persky, Judge In Brock Turner Case, Recalled

Persky will be removed from the bench four years before his term was set to end.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...gEmail__050618
    So the judge got a four year sentence of being a civilian. Mixed feelings about that. It was, overall, a bad call, but a full recall seems a bit too much like mob mentality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 172-page appeal requests that the conviction be overturned and that Turner receive a new trial. But if he is convicted again, he could face a longer prison sentence.
    Where is this got and his defense liarwyer appeal at presently?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brock the rapist should be a lawyer, has great way with words, and with LIES

Brock Turner Insists He Never Wanted Sex, Only “Outercourse”

Turner wasn’t attempting rape at all when he thrust his body against an unconscious woman’s naked genitals in 2015, lawyer Eric Multhaup told the three appellate court judges.

He was merely attempting “outercourse.”

Turner is trying to get his conviction on that first charge overturned

by arguing that he only wanted to nonconsensually rub his body against hers,

without penetrating her.

Turner only stopped abusing the woman

when two graduate students on bicycles found Turner on top of her and

saw she was not moving;

when Turner tried to run, they tackled him.

Now, Multhaup is trying to convince the appeals court that

if those two men hadn’t stopped by,

Turner would have stopped on his own,

without going any further than penetrating her with his fingers.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...tercourse.html

finger rape good, penis rape not good. Everybody got that?

My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO, it isn't - that's like going to the ob-gyn - doesn't compare to possibly getting HIV, pregnant, etc. NB - I haven't read the article and know nothing about this case - just responding to the finger/penis rape.
    We are not talking about whether it's right or wrong - the comment was about whether it is the same. Did you two see, where I put "IMO" to penis rape not being the same as finger rape - that you don't have to worry about catching any disease or getting pregnant - which in my case (since I would not abort), it would mean having the child.
    I understand perfectly about the lack of consent. But it's far easier for me to try to forget about someone sticking their fingers up me than getting some disease or having a child - those are lifelong consequences.
    I do have a daughter, and she probably wouldn't abort either. So do I want her finger-raped or what would just about ruin her entire life?
    holy crap, this has been saying re ed like this for over 2 years? i thought she was a relatively new conserva .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WHEN THE PUNISHMENT FEELS LIKE A CRIME

https://highline.huffingtonpost.com/...ichele-dauber/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    different Turner, similar result

Turner was out on bond for the first alleged assault when he was arrested for the second, court do ents show. He had been out on bond a majority of the time since then on house arrest and with a GPS monitor, according to those do ents.

Instead of staying at home as ordered by a judge, court do ents say Turner visited various golf courses 19 times, as well as restaurants and sporting goods shops and even went out of state.

“There [has] been issue after issue with this case,” Ford says. “This defendant has ignored court order after court order, and these victims have been told to sit and endure.”

The judge did sign a permanent restraining order for the victims, Ford says. However, Turner’s charge can be expunged, meaning the charges would be totally removed from Turner’s public record and would not show up in a background search because he was sentenced under the Youthful Offender Act.
    https://www.live5news.com/2022/04/08...sault-battery/

Thread Information