Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Ever since diego peaked argentina has been so daddied by germany in brazil it looks like a little brother incapable of manning up tbh.
    Germany has pounded them whenever and wherever they played them in matches worth a damn (lol friendly results ). 2010, 2014, 2006 .. it's starting to be a tradition tbh.
    Brazil also pounded them badly in relevant matches, not one ing copa america in the last 20 years in an essentially 3-4 team compe ion
    Most of the time argentina is more talented tbh, so it must be something psychological tbh.

Sons, how long until y'all s man up tbh? I mean how can you not win one trophy with messi? One measly copa america or at least a confederation cup?

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Messi is a beta, Diego is an alpha /thread

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Can't argue with that tbh. Since the gifted penalty in 1990, the NaziPolishTurkish NT owned us in the last fixtures.

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    Truth Nuke TBH
    Maradroga started the syndrome on they ty final he played against them in 86. Bailed out once by his teammates then, couldn't be alpha in 1990 either...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Can't argue with that tbh. Since the gifted penalty in 1990, the NaziPolishTurkish NT owned us in the last fixtures.
    That penalty was BS

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Didn't see those games, but Brazil is right.

Messi = beta
    DieGOAT = Alpha

... And I'm a Messi fan

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    That penalty was BS
    TheGreatYacht was reffing that game. There was no way we weren't getting screwed.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    TheGreatYacht was reffing that game. There was no way we weren't getting screwed.

Chances dfens is Infinite Limit's alt ?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Obviously

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    cmon sons I'm not that got.
    do you see me repping that pickpocket polish side? outta here.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    We're actually not in that bad a position, when pretty much the only team with bragging rights against us is Germany, tbh...

But with that in mind it's inexcusable we haven't won a Copa America in like 834329048329840893249032 years...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    We're actually not in that bad a position, when pretty much the only team with bragging rights against us is Germany, tbh...

But with that in mind it's inexcusable we haven't won a Copa America in like 834329048329840893249032 years...
    imo in the last 20 years brazil, france, germany italy and the netherlands have clearly accomplished more than argentina. not wining one Copa America with Alphanel is

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    TBH almost every "relevant" NT has a rival who seems to own them.

Mexico has Argentina. Argentina has Germany. Germany has Italy. Italy has Brazil. Brazil has Uruguay.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    imo in the last 20 years brazil, france, germany italy and the netherlands have clearly accomplished more than argentina. not wining one Copa America with Alphanel is
    well, the 20 years is arbitrary... if we do 40 years, even 30 years, france and netherlands probably don't stack up...

but sure, the drought of any silverware doesn't align with the hype

Most underachieving NT in the past 25 years IMO

1/ post-Gullit/Van Basten era Netherlands (mid 1990s Ajax generation Kluivert Berkamp, Davids, Seedorf Overmars, Deboer brothers) +Van Bronckhorst+ Philip Cocu Stam+ Nisterlooy + Robben/Sneijder generation etc.

2/ Post-Maradona Argentina (Batistuta, Zanetti, Ortega, Ayala, Crespo, Veron, Riquelme Messi..etc..)

3/ Portugal 1994-2006 generation (Figo, Rui Costa, Pauleta, Couto, Carvalho, Deco)

HM..Czech Republic..

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    They have accomplished more but they haven't owned us in heat to head matchups, with the exception of maybe Brazil with which the head to head is prettt even but they have won the two most important ones.

They have accomplished more but they haven't owned us in heat to head matchups, with the exception of maybe Brazil with which the head to head is prettt even but they have won the two most important ones.
    Germany OWNED yall ..

Stop it.. there is a limit to homerism, tbh..what do you call getting bounced in three straight WCs by the same team? ..

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Argentina destroyed Germany without Messi after the WC tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Argentina could have won the Copa America in 2015 but Higuain choked just like in 2014, I think they'll be able to win it this year tho

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    If Argentina can't win the Copa America this year, the backlash Missi is going to take, especially after DieGOAT's comments...

No Uruguay
    No Neymar
    Weak ass Chile

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Germany OWNED yall ..

Stop it.. there is a limit to homerism, tbh..what do you call getting bounced in three straight WCs by the same team? ..
    You should have guessed I was already giving Geamany as a given, tbh.
    Last edited by DAF86; 06-11-2016 at 07:08 PM.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I mean, you quoted this comment I made today

That team played the best football of the entire tournament 'till we faced our daddy

And Pekerman for not playing Messi as a starter in the tournament, and at all against Germany.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Besides what "homerism" are you talking about? While everyone here says Argentina is the "mega-favourite", I'm the one applying the voice of reason and saying they could easily lose against a team like Mexico.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Most underachieving NT in the past 25 years IMO

1/ post-Gullit/Van Basten era Netherlands (mid 1990s Ajax generation Kluivert Berkamp, Davids, Seedorf Overmars, Deboer brothers) +Van Bronckhorst+ Philip Cocu Stam+ Nisterlooy + Robben/Sneijder generation etc.

2/ Post-Maradona Argentina (Batistuta, Zanetti, Ortega, Ayala, Crespo, Veron, Riquelme Messi..etc..)

3/ Portugal 1994-2006 generation (Figo, Rui Costa, Pauleta, Couto, Carvalho, Deco)

HM..Czech Republic..
    what do all these teams have in common? loads of talent but no clear structure, too much individualism. No organized high pressing and dedication to each possession = no rings. Look at what germany did with a good but not great generation: euro final, wc win, wc final, wc semifinal. We won all our rings by beating more talented teams because we play together. If germany EVER gets a generation as talented as post-maradona argentina or late 90s netherlands we would run a train on these compe ions, one can only dream of such talent tbh, other nations are so wasteful.

Thread Information