Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    That team played the best football of the entire tournament 'till we faced our daddy

And Pekerman for not playing Messi as a starter in the tournament, and at all against Germany.

My Team
    Portland Timbers
    Post Count
    son you have to be rated in order to overrated or underrated.
    Just wait.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    only guests wait son

My Team
    Portland Timbers
    Post Count
    only guests wait son
    Campiones baby!

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    That team played the best football of the entire tournament 'till we faced our daddy

And Pekerman for not playing Messi as a starter in the tournament, and at all against Germany.
    playing Cruz instead of Alphanel

Also germanrefs

Italy/France were the two best teams of the compe ion, tbh..And they deservedly played for all the marbles..

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Italy/France were the two best teams of the compe ion, tbh..And they deservedly played for all the marbles..
    Italy had to be gifted a penalty against Australia

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Italy was gifted a penalty at the last minute, that makes yesterday's Chile one blush, just to go through ing Australia. France barely made it out of the group stage.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    son i'm not into amateur football.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Italy was gifted a penalty at the last minute, that makes yesterday's Chile one blush, just to go through ing Australia. France barely made it out of the group stage.
    son champs win when it matters. Win ugly, win unfair, win sweating, win with last second goals but win. That's why we have the most semis in the history of both WC and euros, we're rarely among the most talented squads but we got thick s tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    son champs win when it matters. Win ugly, win unfair, win sweating, win with last second goals but win. That's why we have the most semis in the history of both WC and euros, we're rarely among the most talented squads but we got thick s tbh.
    Not disagreeing with that, tbh. That still doesn't make what I said about Argentina displaying the best football, 'till we faced you, wrong, tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Come on son, they South Koread their way to the finals.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Come on son, they South Koread their way to the finals.
    the memories ing gook squad was so hated they got whistled 4 years later

My Team
    Sao Paulo Futebol Clube
    Post Count
    Zico is very underrated, even among Brazilian fans. He was outstanding, talent-wise easily a top 10 player ever. During the 80s, the conversation about the best player in the world was between Maradona and Zico, who was called the "White Pele" back then. He pretty much dominated Brazil with Flamengo during a decade.

Maradona obviously separated himself after the 86 run, but Zico did beat him in 82, when the Brazilian team probably presented the most beautiful football the world had watched at the time.

The only reason why he is a not a lock as a top 10 player ever and several brazilians underrate him is because he failed to deliver a WC. Honestly, after Pele and Garrincha , Zico can easily be the next guy on the list even if you include Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and Romario there.

My Team
    Sao Paulo Futebol Clube
    Post Count
    Beautiful football and that team was stacked. Socrates, Falcao, Zico, Cerezo, Junior with the best BR coach of all-time. Now we have to watch China bound crowding the Brazilian midfield, ing sad .

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Beautiful football and that team was stacked. Socrates, Falcao, Zico, Cerezo, Junior with the best BR coach of all-time. Now we have to watch China bound crowding the Brazilian midfield, ing sad .

pretty sad tbh, from the traditional superstar packed squads ('70s, '80s, '90s, early '00s) to this 7-1 maracanazo . Go big or go home i guess don't worry son, you s will be back in 10 years.

Thread Information