Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    So it's all good.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Oh wow, so you're dumber than a fifth grader. So how does it make you feel that a "kid" is smarter than you? Seriously, outside of re mt, you are dumbest poster on this site.

You get your pushed in by boutons for Christ sakes, let alone any of the actual intelligent people on here.

Seriously just end your life
    Yep, you're an idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump has vowed to remake the electoral map by winning states that have been reliably blue in recent cycles — but the GOP’s best pollsters say his bluster is a long way from aligning with reality.

Trump, who has been slow to campaign in swing states while raising money by stumping in red states like Texas last week, should be able to count on winning Republican strongholds — states such as Arizona (11 Electoral College votes) and Georgia (16), where he campaigned last Wednesday, despite some optimism from Democrats that those increasingly diverse states could be put in play. In total, the party’s electoral math gurus say the presumptive GOP nominee likely starts the general election with a hold on 19 states, giving him a total of 164 Electoral College votes.

To reach 270, Trump’s team is aiming to capture America’s Rust Belt — specifically, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin — where polls generally show him performing better than Mitt Romney did at this point in 2012. If he can capture Florida and keep North Carolina — the 2012 red state of the lightest hue — a strong showing that includes capture of the Rust Belt could, Trump’s team believes, put him over the top.

But the odds are long, veteran strategists said.

“It’s a fantasy. Romney got 19 percent of nonwhites. Is Trump going to do better? I don’t think so,” said Stuart Stevens, Romney’s 2012 campaign strategist. “It’s a joke. It’s just talking. It has no grounding in reality.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...#ixzz4C3y5zzDl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, you're an idiot.
    Yet the 'idiot' and a smilie had you in a mini-meltdown spamfest around this time yesterday. What does that make you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary Clinton’s super PAC has begun spending $145 million on ads in eight states through November — and there’s a realistic path for her to win the White House even if she carries only one of them.

It’s a sign of how strongly tilted the Electoral College map is in Clinton’s favor, as she begins a general election campaign building upon the demographic and geographic coalition that President Obama rode to two electoral landslides. Donald Trump, in contrast, must dramatically reimagine and redraw the political landscape to capture the presidency.

Rather than expand the 2012 map in any significant way, the Clinton campaign and its allies want to replicate it. They are obsessed with choking off Trump’s narrower path, hoping to strike a decisive victory in Florida — multiple Clinton officials declared there is nearly no path for Trump without it — while aggressively defending the Democratic-leaning states in the industrial Midwest that Trump has talked most about flipping — most importantly, Pennsylvania. Campaign officials say they think Clinton can turn out more female voters than Obama did. But they see one surrogate in particular as key to recreating the Obama coalition: President Barack Obama himself.

Clinton has a mul ude of paths, as her allies and advisers see it. Trump has a single route: ginning up disaffected, non-college educated, working-class white voters -- many whom may never have voted before -- to sweep across the Rust Belt, in places like Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Ohio.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...#ixzz4C3yp7khv

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SuperPACs and police unions are the two biggest problems in our country today.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Yet the 'idiot' and a smilie had you in a mini-meltdown spamfest around this time yesterday. What does that make you?
    Mini-meltdown? Really?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mini-meltdown? Really?
    Stream of consciousness multiposting gives such insight, yes. You were trying extremely hard to come up with an excuse to justify it as inconsequential. I'm now ting on that excuse to put it in your terms. It is what it is.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Stream of consciousness multiposting gives such insight, yes. You were trying extremely hard to come up with an excuse to justify it as inconsequential. I'm now ting on that excuse to put it in your terms. It is what it is.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you get the NRA to trash talk you after just being endorsed by them?

http://nypost.com/2016/06/19/nra-say...-common-sense/

Trump is the poster child for the average moron in America.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you really need a link to the ongoing FBI investigation with the Clinton foundation? FFS
    So, you don't really have a link to back up the claim. Ok then, thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, you're an idiot.
    And you are dishonest.

Do we all feel better now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And LOL at no comment on the coups
    Do I need to comment on every single one of your yaps?

My time is not unlimited. Besides, when I ask you for support, or clarifications, I don't seem to be getting much in the way of backup, and when you get called on your crap, you just run away.

What is my motivation to comment on something you haven't defined, presented any evidence for, nor shown/explained why something is important?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you really need a link to the ongoing FBI investigation with the Clinton foundation? FFS
    Yup.

I need to be able to evaluate claims at their source. Your claim, your burden of proof. It really isn't that hard. Who/what/where/when/why.

The election has made me tune out of the news, because I am sick of hearing about it, so I am just not as up on current events as I have been in the past.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump Parts Ways With Controversial Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski

The New Hampshire native had no experience on national campaigns, and had jealously protected his access to and influence with Trump, arguing that letting “Trump be Trump” was the strategy that would win the White House just as it won the nomination.

But Lewandowski faced increasing pressure from both inside the campaign and from Republican Party leaders to broaden his approach and conduct a more traditional campaign to go up against Democrat Hillary Clinton.

For weeks, Lewandowski had been competing with longtime GOP lobbyist and consultant Paul Manafort, who was originally brought in to manage the campaign’s delegate tracking operation for the nominating convention in Cleveland.

Even as Manafort went to Republican National Committee members and Republican members of the House and Senate to assure them that Trump would adopt a more “presidential” tone and strategy after he secured the nomination, Lewandowski worked to keep things as they had been.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0853f8bf15aba

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder if this will start a pivot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder if this will start a pivot.
    nope, Trash said this weekend he doesn't need the Repug establishment to win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump fired his campaign manager which apparently has the rank and file therein pleased.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...manager-224536

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump only has 1.3 million dollars in cash.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    And you are dishonest.

Do we all feel better now?
    I feel great. How about you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump's campaign started the month with a paltry $1.3 million in cash — a mere fraction of Hillary Clinton's $42.5 million war chest — putting the GOP frontrunner at a sharp disadvantage heading into the general election against Clinton's money machine.

On the same day that Trump fired his campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, amid a steady stream of reports of campaign infighting and disorganization, the latest batch of Federal Election Commission filings show that the real estate mogul has a long way to go to establish a financial operation that can compete at the national level.

And it's not just money — the filings revealed a campaign staff of less than 70, a number was dwarfed by Clinton's nearly 700 paid employees, and few of the campaign's expenses suggested work had begun to build out a more robust operation. All together, it's the most lopsided fundraising start to a presidential election in the modern campaign finance era.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...#ixzz4CCLUPm3e

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel great. How about you?
    Pretty good. Still working on building my new gaming rig. It would go a lot faster if the cars would quit needing maintenance.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1.3 Million? Holy crap. That's Matt Bonner money

This is gonna be a lands lin for Hillary

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty good. Still working on building my new gaming rig. It would go a lot faster if the cars would quit needing maintenance.
    Probably not lol, good luck finding a GTX 1070. It may be another few weeks before these es stop selling out five minutes after they go up on newegg, amazon, etc.

Of all of them out there right now, this one's probably the best deal:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814125871
    Last edited by baseline bum; 06-21-2016 at 01:30 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably not lol, good luck finding a GTX 1070. It may be another few weeks before these es stop selling out five minutes after they go up on newegg, amazon, etc.

Of all of them out there right now, this one's probably the best deal:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814125871
    there's a designated forum for that Buster.

Thread Information