Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump has been the presumptive Republican nominee for 37 days.

It is not going well.

His bundlers are struggling to raise money. His field organization is a joke; his communications shop is massively outgunned. His aides are squabbling and leaking to the press. Top Republicans are denouncing him daily on national TV. And the latest big national poll — taken after he began attacking a federal judge for being “Mexican” — suggests that his early mistakes are already doing damage.

Meanwhile, Democrats are rallying behind his all-but-certain rival, Hillary Clinton. On Wednesday and Thursday, her campaign orchestrated a dazzling media blitz, booking interviews with 12 news organizations and choreographing the rollout of major endorsements while gently nudging aside Bernie Sanders.

Trump responded with a few tweets.

When Clinton announced her endorsement from President Barack Obama on Thursday afternoon, Trump fired off a relatively tepid message: "Obama just endorsed Crooked Hillary. He wants four more years of Obama—but nobody else does!"

Clinton's team responded within minutes: "Delete your account." A few hours later, Trump offered his rejoinder: "How long did it take your staff of 823 people to think that up--and where are your 33,000 emails that you deleted?" Trump has bristled at comparisons between his staff size and that of Clinton's, using it as another point to argue that his spartan team has been more efficient and lower-cost, suggesting that he would do more with less as president.

The most tangible sign of Trump's floundering, however, came in a Fox News national poll released Thursday night. While recent surveys have shown Trump either closing the gap with or surpassing Clinton, the Fox poll showed Trump's three-point lead in the previous survey against Clinton had turned into a three-point deficit.
    Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...#ixzz4BDCIuwVU

I have a feeling the election is going to be very entertaining if nothing else.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's been a bad 2 weeks for Trump and a very good few days for Hillary. I expect an even wider margin in her favor as she gets a bump from clinching the nomination and further uniting the Democrats (as long as Bernie falls in line - which I expect him to do). Still a long time till November.

The reports of fund-raising not going well is troubling but expected - why should these donors fund Trump when he intends to shake up Washington? I wonder if he can tweet and social media his way to the election?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's been a bad 2 weeks for Trump and a very good few days for Hillary. I expect an even wider margin in her favor as she gets a bump from clinching the nomination and further uniting the Democrats (as long as Bernie falls in line - which I expect him to do). Still a long time till November.

wonder if he can tweet and social media his way to the election?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The reports of fund-raising not going well is troubling but expected - why should these donors fund Trump when he intends to shake up Washington? I wonder if he can tweet and social media his way to the election?
    Hillary's been enjoying a great few weeks. Ever since she neutered him with that foreign speech. He still hasn't recover from it.

Republicans must be kicking themselves. They let a prime oportunity go when that State Department report came out where they destroyed Clinton. They couldn't take advantage of it because Trump is too stupid to keep his mouth shut.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clinton wins in a landslide.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Be Intersting speech from trump monday

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://assets.bwbx.io/do ents/user...c0NltTBR0ug/v0

Clinton up 12 points over Trump. Now that the regular election is beginning it's looking like this one may be a laugher bloodbath like 1984. Trump is that ty of a candidate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree he is a terrible politician, unlike Lying Hillary

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is a narcissist like yourself. You would support him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is a narcissist like yourself. You would sympathize with him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is a narcissist like yourself. You would support him.
    I do think I'm a lot smarter than you if that makes me a narcissist in your eyes.

And I don't support Trump but I find his candidacy amusing. I definitely don't like Hillary. I will probably vote for Gary Johnson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do think I'm a lot smarter than you if that makes me a narcissist in your eyes.

And I don't support Trump but I find his candidacy amusing. I definitely don't like Hillary. I will probably vote for Gary Johnson.
    You fall for my schtick then like a dog then. I act the pedantic to raise that particular reaction. At least you don't tell me that I try to talk smart like the real dumb s do too often. I'll give you that.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Hillary will win. ty presidential election though. almost everything she stands for.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    You fall for my schtick then like a dog then. I act the pedantic to raise that particular reaction. At least you don't tell me that I try to talk smart like the real dumb s do too often. I'll give you that.
    Posters just on you on the regular. I guess you can take solace in that. It's obvious you shill for the left and try your little heart out at ting on the right. You are a SJW who advocates PC'ness but tries and masks it with pseudointellect posts. I have no dog in the fight but I can point out a vaginal blood smear on the street from a mile away.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Hillary has a real problem on her hands with the youth vote. Millennials turned out in huge numbers for Obama and were critical to his success. A lot of these people are disenfranchised with the DNC establishment now and will either vote Green, vote Trump, or stay home on election day.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary has a real problem on her hands with the youth vote. Millennials turned out in huge numbers for Obama and were critical to his success. A lot of these people are disenfranchised with the DNC establishment now and will either vote Green, vote Trump, or stay home on election day.
    The Bernie 18-24 segment will vote, if they vote, against Trash, not Hillary. Polls show 1/3 or more of each side will really be voting against the "unfavorable" opponent, rather than for their party's slightly "unfavorable" candidate.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "thought Romney was a shoo in too"

the media plays a huge rule by biasing their reporting to give the idea that both candidate are equally electable, it's damn close, nail-biting, super-dramatic race, so above all stay tuned to us (so our audience ratings and ad rates stay high)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...#ixzz4BDCIuwVU

I have a feeling the election is going to be very entertaining if nothing else.
    Saw something interesting where Donald seems to think he knows best.

"Skeptical Of Tech, Donald Trump Rejects Big Data's Role In Politics"

Big budget data operations have become a mainstay for presidential campaigns in recent years, but Donald Trump says he has no plans to invest in microtargeting and voter models.
    Trump's campaign will cede a rather huge advantage to the Democrats.
    http://www.npr.org/2016/05/30/480069...le-in-politics

That is the problem with an old fart that has a huge ego.

He seems incapable of admitting ignorance or fault, and that exposes a huge achilles leg.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Barry will energized the base once he gets on the campaign trail. So will Bernie.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Barry will energized the base once he gets on the campaign trail. So will Bernie.
    Who is getting your vote john

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really.

After the convention, you will get Sanders and Obama on the trail for her, and I find it hard to believe that anyone who would put their vote behind Sanders would really jump ship for Trump.

You might not see as much participation in younger age ranges, but whoever does show up in those ranges will be overwhelmingly voting for Nottrump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump plumbing newer depths, maybe daring the GOP establishment to try and overthrow his candidacy.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...mo-shows-obama

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump plumbing newer depths, maybe daring the GOP establishment to try and overthrow his candidacy.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...mo-shows-obama
    Trash already loses, so the Repugs have nothing to lose by having the delegates revolt and draft a new loser, if pledged delegates can even change pledges under their states' rules.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Posters just on you on the regular. I guess you can take solace in that. It's obvious you shill for the left and try your little heart out at ting on the right. You are a SJW who advocates PC'ness but tries and masks it with pseudointellect posts. I have no dog in the fight but I can point out a vaginal blood smear on the street from a mile away.
    Sure thing, mouthbreather. Slacktivists actually get movement nowadays as opposed to people like you that are just labeled mentally ill. If you are going to insist on dumbed down categorizations, I know which one I would rather be.

Nice megalomania btw. I feel so marginalized and upset tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw something interesting where Donald seems to think he knows best.

"Skeptical Of Tech, Donald Trump Rejects Big Data's Role In Politics"

Trump's campaign will cede a rather huge advantage to the Democrats.
    http://www.npr.org/2016/05/30/480069...le-in-politics

That is the problem with an old fart that has a huge ego.

He seems incapable of admitting ignorance or fault, and that exposes a huge achilles leg.
    He acts like a couple of posters around here. Boomer men that act like that are legion.

Thread Information