Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Even better, she's a milf with a brain. Someone get her to the DNC in response to Baio

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ideal speaker for a broke campaign tbh

Just googled Josie Davis tho
    Not sure why you are making such a big deal out of the Republican speakers. Some of the Democrat speakers suck equally or worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure why you are making such a big deal out of the Republican speakers. Some of the Democrat speakers suck equally or worse.
    Those are the best celebs the GOP has gotten. Compare to Lady Gaga, George Takei, and Lenny Kravitz who are going to speak at the dems'.

And most people are not very political in our celebrity culture. A whole lot of mouthbreathers will check in to see Gaga. Not so much Chachi in Charge.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not so shocking: GOP Never Trumpers speak against the orange Cheeto. There's more media than republicans at the RNC. Donnie is FORCED to have his wife speak on behalf of him since half the party is against him: The Bush family, Romney, Kasich, Rubio, to name a few.
    Rubio is fine with Trump - will be speaking at the convention. Jeb and Kasich pledged to support the nominee and don't even show up - whatever happened to honoring your word? Kasich is the worse of the two - he's governor of Ohio and should be out there pumping up his Cleveland/Ohio. Whatever you say against Trump - he has done a great job raising his kids and why not emphasize his greatest asset - his family.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the problem with most people elected to office on both parties is they speak with forgue tongue!

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rubio is fine with Trump - will be speaking at the convention. Jeb and Kasich pledged to support the nominee and don't even show up - whatever happened to honoring your word? Kasich is the worse of the two - he's governor of Ohio and should be out there pumping up his Cleveland/Ohio. Whatever you say against Trump - he has done a great job raising his kids and why not emphasize his greatest asset - his family.
    Rubio won't be in Cleveland, Tbh.

Just finished watching a confused mother who has no idea of wtf she was talking about - accuse Hillary of murder. I guess if his speakers will be a bunch of liars and d-list celebrities, then going with his family is the right choice nvm that's a wrong choice as well

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just finished watching a confused mother who has no idea of wtf she was talking about - accuse Hillary of murder. I guess if his speakers will be a bunch of liars and d-list celebrities, then going with his family is the right choice nvm that's a wrong choice as well
    Probably pressure from Rubio's donors why he's backed out. Speaking as a mom, there ain't no way I mistake anything anyone says when my children are involved.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't heard Scott Baio mentioned in eons. I was a kid when Charles in Charge was on TV. The best thing that came out of that show was Josie Davis. She was supposed to be the ugly sister on that show but goddamn she filled out into a bonafide milf. Nicole Eggert went the other direction
    But damn Eggert was glorious before she became legal.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

She knows her son is dead and Hillary lied to her face about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She knows her son is dead and Hillary lied to her face about it.
    I thought she said she's still waiting to hear from Shillary

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.politifact.com/florida/ar...-donald-trump/

Trump talks out of his ass a lot. You should be more discerning. Nevermind Trump himself repudiated the pledge.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/29/politi...ominee-pledge/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What would it take for Donald Trump to lose his supporters’ votes? When the Jimmy Kimmel show ran a man on the street segment asking that very question, one Trump enthusiast replied, “Nothing. There’s nothing he could do to lose my vote.”

To his ardent supporters, Donald Trump is an exemplar of power and status. Donald Trump is going to make America great again. He’ll put America First. He refuses to be silenced by the thought police. He’s so rich, he can’t be bought. He speaks his mind. He’ll get the job done.

To those who oppose him, he’s a racist, misogynistic, narcissistic buffoon. Repeated lies, racist statements and attacks on women have led many people, including some prominent conservative donors, to conclude that Trump is unfit to be president, yet these missteps don’t seem to bother his supporters much. Trump told a campaign rally in January that, “I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters, OK? It’s incredible.”

Trump’s claim might seem like an exaggeration, played up for drama, but research suggests that once people board the Trump train, there’s little that can prod them to jump off. (You could probably say something similar about Hillary Clinton supporters.) As much as we like to think that we use reason to evaluate evidence and come to conclusions, “It really goes back assward, a lot of times,” said Peter Ditto, a psychologist at University of California, Irvine. “People already have a firm opinion, and that shapes the way they process information.” We hold beliefs about how the world works and tend to force new information to fit within these pre-existing narratives. Psychologists call this motivated reasoning, and it means that once people have thrown their support behind Trump or Clinton, they will tend to downplay or ignore things that paint their candidate in a bad light.

In a study conducted in October,1 researchers presented 507 self-identified Republicans and 986 self-identified Democrats with actual things that Trump had said — some of which were true and some of which were false. The researchers might explain, for instance, that “Trump said that the MMR vaccine causes autism,” or they would simply present the assertion that “The MMR vaccine causes autism.” Then they asked people, “How much do you believe this statement?”

“If we told participants that it was Trump that said the misinformation, Republicans were much more likely to believe it and Democrats were much less likely to believe it,” said Briony Swire2, a Ph.D. candidate in cognitive psychology at the University of Western Australia, who conducted the study with colleagues at MIT and the University of Bristol. On a 10-point scale, Republicans rated the misinformation 4.8 and Democrats 3.2 when it was attributed to Trump. A similar partisan split appeared with the true statements — Republicans were more likely than Democrats to believe factual statements when told that Trump had said them. “People relate to the world with their partisan lens,” Swire said.

Fact-checking Trump didn’t change his supporters minds about him in Swire’s study. After presenting participants with the various statements, the researchers debriefed the volunteers on which of these statements were true and which were false. Even when Trump supporters accepted that some of Trump’s statements were untrue (recognizing that a vaccine doesn’t cause autism, for instance) they did not change their voting preference. In other words, Trump supporters were willing to acknowledge that some of Trump’s statements were lies, but this didn’t alter their enthusiasm for him. “I guess it means that politicians like Trump can spread misinformation without losing support,” Swire said.
    http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...cid=538twitter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republican pollster Frank Luntz turned to Twitter late Thursday night to predict that the Republican National Convention would propel Donald Trump ahead of or near Hillary Clinton in the polls within a few days.

"Mark my words," Luntz tweeted, "This speech will put Trump even or ahead of Hillary in polls by Monday, when the Democratic convention begins."

Luntz's prediction came after Trump formally accepted the Republican nomination for president in his Thursday-night speech.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republican pollster Frank Luntz turned to Twitter late Thursday night to predict that the Republican National Convention would propel Donald Trump ahead of or near Hillary Clinton in the polls within a few days.

"Mark my words," Luntz tweeted, "This speech will put Trump even or ahead of Hillary in polls by Monday, when the Democratic convention begins."

Luntz's prediction came after Trump formally accepted the Republican nomination for president in his Thursday-night speech.
    And then Hillary will be up in the polls the very next week.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last week I predicted Clinton was going to be up double digits in the polls, well according to the newest CNN poll, she's now up 9% on Cuckald and growing....

Choice for President (Pre-DNC):
    Clinton - 45%
    Trump 48%

Choice for President (Post-DNC):
    Clinton - 52%
    Trump - 43%

She is also winning HUGE among the Bernie supporters despite cuckservatives making such a big deal out of a few losers outside the convention and Trump pandering to the frustrated Berniebros out there....

Ticket choice among Bernie supporters (Pre-DNC):
    Clinton/Kaine - 78%
    Trump/Pence - 12%

Ticket choice among Bernie supporters (Post-DNC):
    Clinton/Kaine - 91%
    Trump/Pence - 6%

Clinton has also managed to tie Trump at 46% in the deep red state of Georgia

While Trump has remained in the headlines for attacking Gold Star parents, Clinton has been as well after being endorsed by billionaires Mike Bloomberg, Mark Cuban, and Warren Buffett. Buffett has called Trump out and has proposed releasing his tax returns if the Cuckald does it. He also said that he will personally provide transportation so voters can go out and vote for Hillary.

Other polls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump campaign headlines over the last week:

• Trump has attacked Gold Star parents
    • Trump said Putin won't invade Ukraine even though he already has

• Military mother booed at Pence rally

• It's revealed that Trump dodged the draft 5 times

• He has also hinted at dodging the debates completely

• Called out by Warren Buffett over his tax returns

• Can't stop tweeting about CNN
    • Eats KFC with a fork, spoon, and knife

• Clinton is a 3 to 1 favorite over Trump

• Trump is down 9% to Clinton on majority of polls

Trump stock: Descending
    Last edited by TheGreatYacht; 08-02-2016 at 03:28 AM.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone circle jerking over Trump's convention bounce and now Hillary got a bigger one, giving her a huge lead in current polls.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/...-forecast/#now

Probably just a convention bounce though, we'll have to see what this race looks like in a month to get a reasonable idea.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be great if Obama denied security briefings to Trash due to his mental instability and campaign-suicidal behaviours.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It would be great if Obama denied security briefings to Trash due to his mental instability and campaign-suicidal behaviours.
    Sure, right after he denies Clinton for her proven inability to properly handle classified information.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, right after he denies Clinton for her proven inability to properly handle classified information.
    Your position is feckless, useless, dead-end.

Can you confirm how many "national security/dangerous" (at the time of sending) emails that Hillary herself sent out of the 33,000 total?

Benghazi!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Can you confirm how many "national security/dangerous" (at the time of sending) emails that Hillary herself sent out of the 33,000 total?

Benghazi!
    Elite poster doing elite poster thangz

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Benghazi!
    "Our investigation found ... 110 [emails with then-classified information] that she either received or sent,"-James Comey

"I don't think that our investigation established she was actually particularly sophisticated with respect to classified information and the levels and treatment"-James Comey

"
    One of the things I learned in this case is that the secretary may not have been as sophisticated as people assumed."-James Comey

"I think she was extremely careless. I think she was negligent."-James Comey

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Our investigation found ... 110 [emails with then-classified information] that she either received or sent,"-James Comey

"I don't think that our investigation established she was actually particularly sophisticated with respect to classified information and the levels and treatment"-James Comey

"
    One of the things I learned in this case is that the secretary may not have been as sophisticated as people assumed."-James Comey

TSA cant cope.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"

Life-long Republican Comey found nothing to indict her for, then broke protocol, had a huge press conference, and slimed her, instead of keeping silent when there is no indictment.

how many did hillary send? somebody sending her classified info isn't her fault.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

TSA cant cope.
    You really need to dial back the emoticons

Thread Information