Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Exaggerations? Are you a Holocost denier too? Because one way or another it happened, probably not to the level we're taught but it still did and so too did lynchings and the like (with PICTURES to back it up).

OJ would have been jailed for life if they were very nice 50-60 years ago.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    man, this was tragic. I actually felt bad for him, he seems like a genuine nice guy who became a victim of his own success.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man, this was tragic. I actually felt bad for him, he seems like a genuine nice guy who became a victim of his own success.
    He was a sociopath. He had great charm and charisma that masked it pretty well.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    He was a sociopath. He had great charm and charisma that masked it pretty well.
    As is the case with many of these celeb types. Some got mad on this board when I tried to say LeBron may not be the saint he's made out to be. 20 years ago, everyone was on Jordan's jock and had nothing but good things to say about him but now look at his rep now that a few more things are commonly known about him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As is the case with many of these celeb types. Some got mad on this board when I tried to say LeBron may not be the saint he's made out to be. 20 years ago, everyone was on Jordan's jock and had nothing but good things to say about him but now look at his rep now that a few more things are commonly known about him.
    I definitely agree. I feel that the majority of celebs behind close doors are -bags. Very few can remain humble and not let the fame and power get to their heads. I definitely don't believe Lebron is a saint. I have cousins that live in Cleveland and they have told me for years that he treats regular people like . There is also an old rumor from several years ago that he knocked up a local Cleveland reporter by the name of Sharon Reed and once the rumor came out the reporter immediately quit her job. Supposedly Lebron paid her off not to talk about their bas kid along with paying child support. I bet you we will find out about his bas child 20 some years from now much like people found out about Dr J's bas daughter 20 some years later after his career was over. In general when people posses immense power there will always tend to be corruption around them.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Power hungry folks are usually s bags in some form or manner.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    little side note but the ending of the do entary where you hear oj crying and saying Please please remember me as the juice...I dunno how I ended up here...that's his suicide note he left for everyone as he wanted to kill himself before the bronco chase.

can it be any more obvious on how guilty he was if you have just a shred of common sense

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor guy. His success drove him to saw the head off the mother of his children with a knife.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    little side note but the ending of the do entary where you hear oj crying and saying Please please remember me as the juice...I dunno how I ended up here...that's his suicide note he left for everyone as he wanted to kill himself before the bronco chase.

can it be any more obvious on how guilty he was if you have just a shred of common sense
    Yet, three quarters of blacks denied it and cheered for him when he was acquitted. For me, that was when I learned about how they see things along racial lines. Of course, the media always countered with three quarters of whites believing he was guilty, trying to paint a picture that they just wanted a good lynching or something. Never trust the media.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yet, three quarters of blacks denied it and cheered for him when he was acquitted. For me, that was when I learned about how they see things along racial lines. Of course, the media always countered with three quarters of whites believing he was guilty, trying to paint a picture that they just wanted a good lynching or something. Never trust the media.
    Spurts

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It was very frustrating at the time to see the resent towards non blacks but to be honest...they were so ing bitter about the centuries of poor treatment they found this as their opportunity for revenge. In some ways...did anyone cry for Rodney King or any one else? I'm the last guy to side with the black lives matter type people but they took out their frustration on these two poor innocent lives.

They just wanted to be able to say that a black man finally got away with it and we beat the LAPD. The best line in that entire do entary was that one guy that said I didnt see this as a civil rights victory...I saw it as a rich man from Brentwood getting away with murder.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    We were mad at the LAPD back then coming off the Rodney King verdict. Some were just on the bandwagon of course since other blacks wanted to see a black man beat the system but this was totally about the LAPD.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We were mad at the LAPD back then coming off the Rodney King verdict. Some were just on the bandwagon of course since other blacks wanted to see a black man beat the system but this was totally about the LAPD.
    They were lynching white people in the streets of Los Angeles, you asshole, you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were lynching white people in the streets of Los Angeles, you asshole, you.
    No, "they" weren't, you racist you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, "they" weren't, you racist you.
    Yeah, they were.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The best line in that entire do entary was that one guy that said I didnt see this as a civil rights victory...I saw it as a rich man from Brentwood getting away with murder.
    It was a bit of a hollow victory in the end.

I liked the fifth quarter analogy. I mean, the Vegas judge ed OJ in the ass.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But the officers had been tried in federal court and sent up river by then. I think the LAPD thing is a copout. The facts were pretty straight forward against OJ.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-white_jury

Right, this is the first time you've seen justice in America along racial lines. You're either blind or incredibly uneducated about your country's history.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-white_jury

Right, this is the first time you've seen justice in America along racial lines. You're either blind or incredibly uneducated about your country's history.
    You're giving me a mindless talking point that has a very low correlation to any argument I've made.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    You're giving me a mindless talking point that has a very low correlation to any argument I've made.
    Only mindless for a person who will ignore facts and historical precedence just to make silly arguments based on your already inherent biases. Moving along.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only mindless for a person who will ignore facts and historical precedence just to make silly arguments based on your already inherent biases. Moving along.
    I really don't know what you're talking about, tbh. When you're ready to make a direct point, I'm here.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It was a bit of a hollow victory in the end.

I liked the fifth quarter analogy. I mean, the Vegas judge ed OJ in the ass.
    I like the 5th quarter thing too...glad that happened to OJ but i hear he might get out next year?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like the 5th quarter thing too...glad that happened to OJ but i hear he might get out next year?
    I don't like it. I think the govt should have to conduct business properly. But I understand why people are for it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't like it. I think the govt should have to conduct business properly. But I understand why people are for it.
    I meant the 5th quarter comment not what happened...however, I cant sympathize for OJ..hes a ing moron

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OJ is what every black guy wishes he was...white, like Kool, but wasn't a complete got. Just a sociopath that chopped up his exwife and the dude she was ing because OJ has a notoriously small .

Then he ran out of money and was a common porch monkey again and had to resort to common coon crimes like robbery. Now he gets ed in butt, not ironically and not surprisingly, just like Kool.

#blackdudebutt ed #blacksBevil #blacksBracist #goback2africa #MLKwasApovertypimp #gladnot2Bblack

Thread Information