San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lucha Underground is the , but don't see myself buying pins

Join the thread homes

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    I'm a big fan of Lucha Underground, but I'm not into pins or any jewelry tbh.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I;ve been into the rasslin' since the late 50's. So I look at things as how they fit into the grand scheme of things, everything tied together from an historical perspective. Where will Rollins, Reigns, Ambrose, Lesnar etc fit in?

Then there is Lucha Underground, here it's not like that at all, it's just entertainment. And yes, some great athletes there and it's very entertaining but nothings sticks or means anything. There is no fitting things into the history of it all. No..."he is a 4 time WWE World Champion"...no..."a long list of greats have held the United States le"...no..."best tag team since the Roadwarriors". All that means something to guys like myself, when JBL says..."best elbow smash since Stan "The Lariat" Hansen"......I like that. We have none of that in LU.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Johnny Mundo crying to the media that WWE is "copying Lucha Underground" as if they invented masked wrestlers or the Junior/Cruiserweights salty bas ..

If WWE is copying anyone it's Ring of Honor, they even have them doing the "Code of Honor" pre-match now too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the wwe cruiserweights is jack compared to the cruiserweight in wcw....i dont know why when t hey took over wcw, they got rid of everyone...billy kidman was good till he put on muscle...

Thread Information