Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's not act like Rodman was some prized possession back then The man was a headcase and the Spurs practically gave him away for a bag of chips because no other teams were going to put up with his . The Bulls needed an inside presence in a big-man heavy league and took their chances. Phil let Rodman be Rodman with his bull but still got what he needed out of him to get championships.
    It's true, and kudos to Phil for keeping rodman in check.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Miami signed Lebron and Bosh, Chicago traded for Rodman and kept Jordan throughout despite his clashes with management, LA signed Shaq and got MVPau, Celtics got their repeats in the 60s.

The playing field is not level and never will. State taxes, and most importantly endorsement opportunities will always be a factor.
    Are you high? I said as of late. I conceded that the lakers are a big market team. There is no excuse for the spurs especially after the * season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you high? I said as of late. I conceded that the lakers are a big market team. There is no excuse for the spurs especially after the * season.
    Which one was the * season? According to Laker fans, any season that the lakers didn't win the championship is an * season?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Which one was the * season? According to Laker fans, any season that the lakers didn't win the championship is an * season?
    the shortened season. stop acting like you dont know what im talking about

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean like every season prior to 2003, when the league has the best of five in the playoffs?

Non-asterisks rings for Spurs according to you: 4.
    Non-asterisks rings for Lakers according to you: 2

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You mean like every season prior to 2003, when the league has the best of five in the playoffs?

Non-asterisks rings for Spurs according to you: 4.
    Non-asterisks rings for Lakers according to you: 2
    Good spin, but no. Since your IQ is lower than normal, i mean the lockout season. Or did you become a spur fan post robinson?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good spin, but no. Since your IQ is lower than normal, i mean the lockout season. Or did you become a spur fan post robinson?
    Has there really only been one lockout season?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought there were two lockout seasons.

Why were those asterisked?

Also, why are you being racist by saying my entire race has low IQ?

What does post Robinson have anything to do with low IQ or asterisk seasons?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I thought there were two lockout seasons.

Why were those asterisked?

Also, why are you being racist by saying my entire race has low IQ?

What does post Robinson have anything to do with low IQ or asterisk seasons?
    Lockout season = *

Stupid people tend to be racist aka AmbChang

You mentioned not knowing when the lockout season was, so you must of not been watching the NBA pre robinson.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Has there really only been one lockout season?
    2 that i know of.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then please give LeBron the astericks without fail. Two if you count Amy.

Thus LeBron didn't repeat. Sorry your rules.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Question for you. If Phil and his Lakers win that season, does he still lodge the asterisk? no, because Phil Jackson is full of and a sore loser. The asterisk is for pussies and assholes. Thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont get mad at me. Its not my fault the Spurs went 0-5.
    Better than 0 and forever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lockout season = *
    why?

I know quite a few stupid people who are not racist, and I am not even sure how I am being tied to this.

I think what you meant was racists tend to be stupid people, otherwise, you just called yourself racist.

You mentioned not knowing when the lockout season was, so you must of not been watching the NBA pre robinson.
    Robinson joined 1989, the two lockout seasons were 99 and 12, so i am not really seeing much of a correlation there.

And I never mentioned about not knowing when the lockout was, I commented there were TWO lockout seasons when you mentioned that the asterisk season was THE lockout season. You have pretty much shown over and over in this thread about your low IQ, and it appears that you just called yourself a racist as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lockout season = *

Playoffs werent locked out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Then please give LeBron the astericks without fail. Two if you count Amy.

Thus LeBron didn't repeat. Sorry your rules.
    Done.

Question for you. If Phil and his Lakers win that season, does he still lodge the asterisk? no, because Phil Jackson is full of and a sore loser. The asterisk is for pussies and assholes. Thread
    Sore loser, did you see pop after the spurs got elimintated , he was so salty it was hilarious. Just go watch the post game presser. tbh

why?

Again shortened season, your stupidity coming back into player here. You know what that means.

I know quite a few stupid people who are not racist, and I am not even sure how I am being tied to this.

How would you know, you are on the same level as them, so i dont trust your judgement.

I think what you meant was racists tend to be stupid people, otherwise, you just called yourself racist.

Robinson joined 1989, the two lockout seasons were 99 and 12, so i am not really seeing much of a correlation there.

And I never mentioned about not knowing when the lockout was, I commented there were TWO lockout seasons when you mentioned that the asterisk season was THE lockout season. You have pretty much shown over and over in this thread about your low IQ, and it appears that you just called yourself a racist as well.
    This really isn't working amb. You not being able to differentiate which lockout season when the spurs won the championship eludes to the fact that you started watching Post Robinson, AFTER the lockout. If you didnt know what year your sperms won the chip thats on you rain man.

Playoffs werent locked out.
    you smart

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Better than 0 and forever.
    Its not your fault either:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again shortened season, your stupidity coming back into player here. You know what that means.
    But why are they asterisked?

How would you know, you are on the same level as them, so i dont trust your judgement.
    You have shown to be of a lower level, so you should listen up, son.

Disturbing that you find humour in being a racist.

This really isn't working amb. You not being able to differentiate which lockout season when the spurs won the championship eludes to the fact that you started watching Post Robinson, AFTER the lockout. If you didnt know what year your sperms won the chip thats on you rain man.
    Did I say I didn't know. I am having trouble understanding your logic here, if there really is one at all. You seem to be going around in circles. When have I shown any indication that I cannot differentiate which lockout season the Spurs won in? I am simply saying why would that be asterisked.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Actually it is. Everyone is gunning for you after you win the le and if you snuck up on people the le year, you won't the second year. So it matters. The only time the Spurs so much as made the conference finals after a le year was in 2008, otherwise, they've won a combined 4 playoff series in the years after their le runs, including 2 first round exits.
    All true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually it is. Everyone is gunning for you after you win the le and if you snuck up on people the le year, you won't the second year. So it matters. The only time the Spurs so much as made the conference finals after a le year was in 2008, otherwise, they've won a combined 4 playoff series in the years after their le runs, including 2 first round exits.
    That's the standard response, but I don't buy it. As good as the Spurs have been for 20+ years, everybody plays hard against them regardless. You really think opposing players are saying "They only made it to the conference finals last year, so let's only go at 80% tonight"? No in' way.

Professional athletes always play hard. Fans infer a lot of nonsense.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Me

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes pretty much. His minutes started to decline through out the Kings series and after game 1 of the Mavs series Pop decided not to play him at all. Instead the Spurs played this re ed small ball line up of Parker,Manu,Finley,Bowen,Duncan for that whole entire series.
    Ugh. Finley at power forward. So terrible.

I think Rasho started game 4, and Horry was the starter by game 5 and both centers got almost no minutes from that point on. Oberto (8 mpg regular season) had more minutes in the Mavs series than either of them.

Remember when people thought DeSagana Diop was a good player? Spurs smallball made him look that way.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But why are they asterisked?

You have shown to be of a lower level, so you should listen up, son.

Disturbing that you find humour in being a racist.

Did I say I didn't know. I am having trouble understanding your logic here, if there really is one at all. You seem to be going around in circles. When have I shown any indication that I cannot differentiate which lockout season the Spurs won in? I am simply saying why would that be asterisked.
    * season because it's shorter , really it isn't rocket science. Longer season = different result.
    Me having to constantly explain everything really proves your at the bottom level, and I wouldn't expect a racist Texan to understand my logic , I told you I am above you, when I read your posts I am in fear of becoming less intelligent. I won't let you do that, so stop it. That being said , all these are but salty deflections of why your Spurs could never repeat as champs. Is it because pop is easily exposed ? Is it because Jim never had the guts to defend his le? First round exits , losing to lower seeds ? What's the reason.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh. Finley at power forward. So terrible.

I think Rasho started game 4, and Horry was the starter by game 5 and both centers got almost no minutes from that point on. Oberto (8 mpg regular season) had more minutes in the Mavs series than either of them.

Remember when people thought DeSagana Diop was a good player? Spurs smallball made him look that way.
    The most infuriating part of the small ball line up was on the defensive end. I remember how hard it was for the Spurs to get defensive stops with that line up. Even after the Mavs would miss a shot Diop, Dampier,Dirk would get the offensive rebound and they would kill the spurs with second chance points.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The most infuriating part of the small ball line up was on the defensive end. I remember how hard it was for the Spurs to get defensive stops with that line up. Even after the Mavs would miss a shot Diop, Dampier,Dirk would get the offensive rebound and they would kill the spurs with second chance points.
    Actually the worst part was Spurs fans on this board saying "Dirk's just better than Duncan. If the Spurs didn't run smallball Dirk would score 50 and Duncan would foul out in the first half."

Thread Information