Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ill advised shot? what else was he supposed to do? Pass to Lebron?
    Of course not. As a Kobe disciple, I'm certain that passing never crossed his mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Noone is even talking about this guy. I mean, he arguably could have been the best overall player in the finals. Yeah, Lebron deserved it, but damn Kyrie stuck it to Curry and the Warriors. Dude was nails.

Yall gotta give it up for Kyrie. If I started a franchise, I would have Kyrie as my point because I KNOW he can get it done in the finals and crunch time. Lillard would be my #2 pick and Chris Paul #3 due to his age.
    Haha one of the worst defenders in the league, awful teamate, total cancer. Bailed out cause his luck-chucks were falling. The majority of the time his shot selection loses the series for them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie almost went from hero to goat with that boneheaded drive at the end. Luckily he recovered the strip by Iguadala.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP3 is the only "true" PG in tday's NBA tbh

the rest are a bunch of chuckers....

Heck LBJ is a PG compared to the other chucking gots
    This the PG position to me is composed of a bunch of guys who are pretty much undersized SG's that are not tall enough to play the SG position.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    clearly you didn't see the game ... irving, none can consider him a top 10 pg in the league at this point, with a straight face, come on.
    Clearly you are a clueless. You cant avg 27pts in the finals and not be impressed. He totally outclassed GSW and Curry to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haha one of the worst defenders in the league, awful teamate, total cancer. Bailed out cause his luck-chucks were falling. The majority of the time his shot selection loses the series for them.

LMAO......... there are many saying he deserved MVP for the finals niggra!!! Kyrie came up clutch time after time against the GSW.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Over reacting again. He played well in the series, but people forget the dumb plays he commits every game, driving into multiple defenders and losing a ball, putting up horrible off balanced jumpers when three of his teammates are opened. He is probably one of the best 1-1 player the league ever saw, and has a little bit of an Iverson to him, but he gives you the bad as much as the good.

There has never been questions about his cold-bloodedness, he is not afraid to take shots, just that he often take bad shots.

You all just suddenly forgot about Game 4 like it never happened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Over reacting again. He played well in the series, but people forget the dumb plays he commits every game, driving into multiple defenders and losing a ball, putting up horrible off balanced jumpers when three of his teammates are opened. He is probably one of the best 1-1 player the league ever saw, and has a little bit of an Iverson to him, but he gives you the bad as much as the good.

There has never been questions about his cold-bloodedness, he is not afraid to take shots, just that he often take bad shots.

You all just suddenly forgot about Game 4 like it never happened.
    I guess you think all players play every single game perfectly. You are calling out a "single" game 4 that he played poorly in? What about games 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 and 7 where he kicked ass. Those kiss off the glass to the hole shots were not luck. , he broke plenty of ankles in this series to. Out played the league MVP the entire series. Haters gon hate.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Of course not. As a Kobe disciple, I'm certain that passing never crossed his mind.

And he rang because of it. Life is good.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He'll be ready for the playoffs after 3 seasons on the bench. If...he's gotten over himself.
    "I can't believe they're leaving Kyrie wide open!"

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    LMAO......... there are many saying he deserved MVP for the finals niggra!!!
    Yeah, and they're delusional LeBron haters. Rational fans understood that the guy who led both teams in every category and put up several historic Finals performances was the no-brainer FMVP, which is why LeBron won it unanimously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And he rang because of it. Life is good.
    Yep. Good thing, like his hero, he had actual superstars to get his les for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys are silly. That was a bad shot and he was lucky to see it go in. The reason why the Cavs couldn't score for 3 minutes was because they kept going to got hero ball. Dump it into LeBron or Kyrie and take contested 3s with the historic le on the line. Don't praise their stupidity.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yep. Good thing, like his hero, he had actual superstars to get his les for him.
    Lebron owes Kyrie, the same way he owes Ray Allen tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, and they're delusional LeBron haters. Rational fans understood that the guy who led both teams in every category and put up several historic Finals performances was the no-brainer FMVP, which is why LeBron won it unanimously.
    I said earlier that Lebron deserved it, but Kyrie was worthy of getting the award after him. There is NO WAY Cleveland wins without Irving as Robin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys are silly. That was a bad shot and he was lucky to see it go in. The reason why the Cavs couldn't score for 3 minutes was because they kept going to got hero ball. Dump it into LeBron or Kyrie and take contested 3s with the historic le on the line. Don't praise their stupidity.
    Kyrie can hit the 3 fool. He won the 3pt contest in the Allstar game two years ago. So its not like he doesnt have the range. He may not be Curry at the 3, but he can hit them. Also, how did those 3's go for Curry, Klay and GSW in the last 5 minutes?

When Bron was in Miami and Cleveland drafted Kyrie, who carried that team? Kyrie was a star, but both Lebron and he needed each other to pull this off. Batman needs his Robin niggra!!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    No. Kyrie owes LeBron for saving his career. Pre-Bron, he was "leading" a dysfunctional lottery team and being written off as a draft bust. And D-Whistle owes both LeBron and Ray for bailing his ass out in 6.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good teams don't keep banging their heads against the wall when their contested jumpers aren't going in. Both teams were guilty of this, it makes your players go cold. A good team sets screens and runs plays to get the offense going. Kyrie, LeBron, Klay, and Steph all got into a pissing match for 5 minutes and the Cavs were damn lucky to be the beneficiaries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same way Kobe owes Fisher and Artest. Except that Kobe was actually neither the best player nor the guy hitting the clutch shots on his teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie can hit the 3 fool. He won the 3pt contest in the Allstar game two years ago. So its not like he doesnt have the range. He may not be Curry at the 3, but he can hit them. Also, how did those 3's go for Curry, Klay and GSW in the last 5 minutes?

When Bron was in Miami and Cleveland drafted Kyrie, who carried that team? Kyrie was a star, but both Lebron and he needed each other to pull this off. Batman needs his Robin niggra!!!!
    When his shot is going in, he's about as close as anyone.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Same way Kobe owes Fisher and Artest. Except that Kobe was actually neither the best player nor the guy hitting the clutch shots on his teams.
    Game 7 was the only game he scrubbed it up in. but he grabbed like 16 or 18 rebounds and boards won every game that series vs the celts, dont deny it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No. Kyrie owes LeBron for saving his career. Pre-Bron, he was "leading" a dysfunctional lottery team and being written off as a draft bust. And D-Whistle owes both LeBron and Ray for bailing his ass out in 6.
    Lebron does not take big shots, hes knows for that, against SA when they won, he bricked a 3 so bad it must of knocked the sense out of you. Adn this series, Kyrie, I mean what a big time bucket. The Real MVP. CN you little stat you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like CP3 as much as the next fan, but you are a Paul nutsack licker. What the has he done? Get back door swept by GSW last year is about it. So stop hatin on Kyrie niggra.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Lebron does not take big shots, hes knows for that
    LeBron has taken as many "big shots" as Kobe - in fewer seasons - and has made a lot more of them:

Relative to the league-wide average, James generated 4.8 more total points than expected on his go-ahead shots, which translates to about one entire playoff win beyond what an average shooter would have contributed from the same field-goal distances. And those numbers become magnified when you consider that James’s average go-ahead shot came in a playoff game with championship implications 34 percent greater than the typical postseason contest. After we weight by the leverage of his specific game-winning shot attempts, James generated the equivalent of 8.5 more points than expected, or roughly two playoff wins above average, with his clutch end-of-game shooting alone.

(By contrast, Bryant generated 3.2 fewer points than expected and did it in games that were about 64 percent more important than the average playoff game, compounding the damage of his 1-for-10 performance.)

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/l...is-generation/

against SA when they won, he bricked a 3 so bad it must of knocked the sense out of you.
    Against SA when they won, he made the three that made Ray Allen's shot matter for anything:

He also made the game-winner with the championship on the line in Game 7:

Adn this series, Kyrie, I mean what a big time bucket.
    Yet all anyone will remember is The Block. Kyrie's lucky chuck will be forgotten by everyone other than salty LeBron haters.

The Real MVP.

Unanimous.

Thread Information