Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You rushed the floor for Jordan when he rang in your building. I spit on you.

They were selling your .

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were selling your .

You rushed the floor for Jordan when he rang in your building. I spit on you.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Since when does Discrete Math cover probabillity & statistics? That's like saying: "I took American Lit, trust my American History knowledge."
    But I guess 400 years ago Discrete math focused on probability. What do I know, I only graduated with a math degree.
    I absolutely love that you actually found a Discrete Math book that talks about probability.
    The one I took didn't include probability, that was covered in Number Theory at A&M. However I will acquiesce that what you say is true, in the most basic sense.
    Every single one of the top five "discrete mathematics" text books listed on amazon has a chapter on probability. Yet this clown would NEVER say "I guess I was wrong". The condescending Texas A&M math major believed since HIS SCHOOL covered that in a different class then me associating probability with with discrete is like saying "I took American Lit, trust my American History knowledge."

What a jackass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every single one of the top five "discrete mathematics" text books listed on amazon has a chapter on probability. Yet this clown would NEVER say "I guess I was wrong". The condescending Texas A&M math major believed since HIS SCHOOL covered that in a different class then me associating probability with with discrete is like saying "I took American Lit, trust my American History knowledge."

What a jackass.
    If you actually read my later posts, you'll see I did admit that some classes do touch -very briefly- on probability. I guess that makes you an expert then. My bad, expert.

Oh my goodness. You found books on Amazon? Do you know how impressed I am by that? Damn bro, you really showed me. Let me walk away with my tail between my legs. Go ahead and ignore the courses descriptions I listed from several universities. You found a couple of books on Amazon. AMAZON. Go ahead and shut me down again with your reliable sources.

In case you couldn't tell, this post is heavy with sarcasm.

Thread Information