Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    lose parker, sign conley to a one year deal. then sign chris paul next summer.
    if only.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Au revoir tony.
    Swapping TP for Conley barley moves the needle and now you have a longer deal on an aging PG. No thanks.
    I don't think you understand the difference in Talent right now.
    I understand it completely. Conley is better than TP, but he's not elite at all. He's also got the same breakdown concerns as TP and his contract would be infinitely worse for longer.
    Any team would want Conley. I think he is amazing at what he does. Look at the Grizz roster he has had to carry over the years. I think he has always been their best player. Parker at this point is a negative impact player.
    That's silly IMO and why I don't believe the rumor. If anyone watched this year, more than ever Pop yanked TP even in critical moments. He sat Duncan. He's clearly not above playing the best player and if Mills or Gino could have done anything positive they certainly would have played over TP when it mattered.
    I wouldn't pay the max either. I'd give him 17 mil a year tops. He is probably worth the max to teams.
    RPM has Conley by a country mile. Please don't tell me you use defensive rating as it is a team stat.
    You laugh at a lot of really stupid stuff TBH...RPM is a function of DRPM & ORPM. Offensively, of course he was better than TP. Defensively though, he was not very good at all was the point.

BTW, your boy Conley has a worse RPM than Rubio whom you say is "busted".
    I saw that. He'd fit terrible though. I was talking about his shooting.

Tony Parker is washed up now. Took ya 2 years to even get to this point. Its kinda hard to argue with a parker though.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DP gotG at it again.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Swapping TP for Conley barley moves the needle and now you have a longer deal on an aging PG. No thanks.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    those porker fluffer takes

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    those porker fluffer takes
    He's injury prone, on the decline, and something of a playoff choker. He's never shot over 43% in a playoff series.

conley this series:
    24.4 ppg on 50% shooting, 7.4 apg
    his TS% is .630
    his PER is 30.4
    2nd best VORP in the series
    "on the decline"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what could've been, tbh... <3
    I haven't watched him all season.. but I do wonder if there is not a chance he's looking great bc he's being defended a lot by Patty and Tony (only Danny at times and Kawhi for a few possessions. And Danny after a special initial game and some impressive defense has disappeared and not made himself impactful)... anyways, I have my doubts when evaluating someone, when patty Mills has made Austin Rivers look like an All star TBH.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn

Looking at this right now I forgot he was injured early in the season... it's possible this Memphis team in reality can be better than its win/loss record had he been healthy all year.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I do wonder if there is not a chance he's looking great bc he's being defended a lot by Patty and Tony
    conley is legit:

27 & 12 in one game against the warriors... tony had a total of 9 points, 6 assists after both games he played against them during the RS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    conley is legit:

27 & 12 in one game against the warriors... tony had a total of 9 points, 6 assists after both games he played against them during the RS.

I didn't know that.. like I said I just haven't watched so I didn't know if this was the result of poor defense or he's normally this great... there's also the possibility this team is better than its W/L record bc they battled injuries.
    I bet if Kawhi is injured for 6 weeks or some such, Spurs also don't have the record they have. He's been impressive no doubt.

and there is probably an element of Fizdale tanking to end the season in order to get the Spurs bc they owned them in the RS...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conley getting outplayed by TP in an elimination game on his own court

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

conley this series:
    24.4 ppg on 50% shooting, 7.4 apg
    his TS% is .630
    his PER is 30.4
    2nd best VORP in the series
    "on the decline"
    Conley in a close out game at home with his 150M going home because TP dumped on him

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He still played like a superstar the whole series. What are you smoking?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He still played like a superstar the whole series. What are you smoking?
    Superstar going home by himself because he could not out perform, in an elimination game on his own floor, against a Tony Parker that you argue is one of the worst players in the league

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bump..

Out for the season before February rolls on for the second time in 3 years..He did well to secure his future financially and likely the Grizzlies in the process..Everyone else dodged a bullet..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parsons and Conley contract. My God. Marc Gasol can't just walk. He has signed for a few more years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the parsons contract is an absolute killer.. the conley contract just means that they get to tank for a while and not lose him in the process.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea Grizzlies are in a bad spot. Gasol is going to eventually demand a trade imo and the Parsons and Conley contracts are untradable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea Grizzlies are in a bad spot. Gasol is going to eventually demand a trade imo and the Parsons and Conley contracts are untradable.
    Parsons-$49.6 Million owed after this season for 2 more seasons

Conley-$97.5 Million owed after this season for 3 more seasons

they currently would have the 6th pick in the draft with a possibility of dropping down to 4th or even 3rd they would have to absolutely nail that pick and hope that Conley is at least decent for the remainder of is deal. Things could get super ugly next season if they don't make the playoffs, they owe their 2019 pick (top 8 protected) to Boston.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I understand it completely. Conley is better than TP, but he's not elite at all. He's also got the same breakdown concerns as TP and his contract would be infinitely worse for longer.
    Who saw that coming? Shocker.

Thread Information